Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Aug 2021, 4:11 pm

I think people can tell that I take medication. They can tell that I am not what they consider to be normal. It makes going out hard. I feel like Im being judged constantly. I think people think things about me when I can't even put a bus ticket in correctly. I couldn't even swipe my transfer correctly either. The bus driver yelled at me both times. I almost started crying. I feel awful after things like that. I keep thinking Im doing a good job and then I mess up.

Im scared of people lately. I feel like they can see me for who they think I am. I do not feel comfortable with people thinking about me in unflattering ways. Sometimes people feel sorry for me. Other days people feel uncomfortable. Sometimes they do not want to include me. I have also had moments where people say things about me when they do not think Im able to hear.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Aug 2021, 9:31 am

sorry to hear .

one of the hardest obstacles in my life has been over coming the idea of other people having opinions . accept yourself , and everybody else can get f**k't .

have you tried CBD ? i see you're on medication . CBD might be the missing pieces to letting go of others actions & perceptions 8)

leiselmum
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Sep 2021, 4:06 am

How people behave in relation toward us, you, all of us is a reflection on them. The bus driver is mean and projecting onto you. He has a duty of care for the people on his/her/their bus and being mean is a relection of him, not you. You are perfect. He likely hates his job, who knows, but you did nothing wrong. Do you think you may have social anxiety? Worrying about the judgement from other people fits with social anxiety. Take care. :D