Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2021, 4:44 pm

I'm feeling good but a bit numb. I kind of had a bad day today. I'm currently exhausted. I stayed up all night last night. I'm trying to sleep.

I'm home alone. I feel scared about that. I feel like I'm a problem. My mom and sister got mad at me today for behaving immaturely.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 4:47 pm

*hugs*

You don't seem like a problem, although some of the stuff you deal with can create issues for people beyond yourself.
Let's face it, the same is true of a lot of people, including many people who would deny having any issues at all.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2021, 4:54 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
*hugs*

You don't seem like a problem, although some of the stuff you deal with can create issues for people beyond yourself.
Let's face it, the same is true of a lot of people, including many people who would deny having any issues at all.

*hugs*
Thank you. I'm just feeling low because my sister and mom got in a fight and I made it worse. I feel like I make situations worse because I dont know how to deal with conflicts.

I feel better.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 5:03 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
*hugs*

*hugs*
Thank you. I'm just feeling low because my sister and mom got in a fight and I made it worse. I feel like I make situations worse because I dont know how to deal with conflicts.

I feel better.

I'm glad you're feeling better now. Got anything to keep you occupied tonight?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2021, 5:11 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
*hugs*

*hugs*

I feel better.

Tonight I have my dog that likes to cuddle with me. I'm also going to try cooking myself food because my sister usually does it for me. I think I can manage it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 6:19 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Crystal1414 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
*hugs*

*hugs*

I feel better.

Tonight I have my dog that likes to cuddle with me. I'm also going to try cooking myself food because my sister usually does it for me. I think I can manage it.

Awesome. I hope you make something tasty. :mrgreen:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う