Would anybody like a tarot reading?

Page 8 of 10 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 9:16 pm

King0fSpades wrote:

Another reading for the next 12 months to see where the world is headed.

September: 5 of Pentacles in reverse. Saving money to get to through some financial hardships.

October: 3 of Cups in Reverse. Cancelled Celebrations... I guess this means cancelled holiday plans like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

November: Ace of Cups in reverse. Depression and sadness.

December: 7 of Pentacles in reverse. All the hard work that was put into trying to recover from the pandemic and rebuilding our economy... wasted.

January: The Queen of Wands. Lots of energy and determination for the new year but also angry tempers and frustration flaring. I also sense that this represents a woman in power. Somehow I think it represents Marjorie Taylor Greene...

February: 5 of Swords. More violence, bullying, victory, etc. Maybe MTG will do some crazy to shake the country? Or maybe she will be defeated at her own game?

March: 2 of Swords. More division in the US and people being blinded to what is truly causing it.

April: Four of Wands. A celebration, I'm sending it means some sort of victory for the GOP.

May: Knight of Pentacles. Exploiting nature's resources and building more wealth. This is my card for Capitalism, Capitalisn will ultimately win in the end...

June: Six of Cups. Obsessing on an ideal past for the US that some perceive to be a more "wholesome and innocent" time.

July: 7 of Cups. A time of confusion, more turmoil, and misinformation being spread.

August: King of Wands. A man driven by energy and ambition. A natural born leader but also one with a quick temper and prone to violent outbursts like the Queen of Wands. I wonder if this represents Donald Trump? Or maybe someone else in the GOP? His symbol is the lion and the salamander. The lion is born to rule, the salamander passes itself through fire and comes out unharmed. Two impeachments and losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden was not enough to burn Trump up.

That's all my cards show for next year. :study:

Can I get one, a tarot reading ?

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 9:23 pm

Of course! :) I'll get to some of these readings in a bit. :heart:

♤ The Military

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 9:27 pm

King0fSpades wrote:

Yay.. today is special to me... like srsly!

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 10:25 pm

Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Instead of going into too much detail over what each card means I'm gonna cut straight to the point. Have you recently met a girl you like who you stay in touch with online? Maybe one you would like to hook up with someday? Possibly with blonde or red hair or hair that is dyed. She would come from an upper class family.

If not the cards are telling me you may fall for somebody like this someday. :D

♤ The Military

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 11:01 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Instead of going into too much detail over what each card means I'm gonna cut straight to the point. Have you recently met a girl you like who you stay in touch with online? Maybe one you would like to hook up with someday? Possibly with blonde or red hair or hair that is dyed. She would come from an upper class family.

That's pretty close man!! :heart: :mrgreen:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 11:04 pm

Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

I'm glad you enjoyed the reading! :)

♤ The Military

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 11:06 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

I'm glad you enjoyed the reading! :)

Most definitely :D

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 11:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Ya, sure - random. I've never had a tarot card reading before. I tried once.. Zeus was walking across the beach offering tarot card readings and I told him to entertain me or Wow me w/ a card reading and I'd pay him.. but, he was too drunk to follow through and ended up just wandering off. :p

Was he cheating on Hera again? I bet she gave him hell for that! :lol:

I'll so more readings for you guys when I have the time and energy. I apologize for not doing it right away I've had a lot on my plate the last few days. A lot of personal family issues mostly.

But I will get to it eventually I promise. :)

Not sure of there's a Hera in his life.. Zeus is a real person, approximately 50 years old, suffers from some form of mental disability I believe - maybe bipolar, maybe schizophrenic - not sure.. totally harmless dude, though. He wanders across the beach often wearing a wizard-like robe, offering tarot card readings. He said he watches Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil (iirc) in order to learn how to read people.. heh. He makes dandelion wine somewhere, and some other hippie hooch type bevvies. He's pretty chill and just one of the many characters at the beach that make the place what it is. 8) (I have no idea what his real name is.. he just goes by Zeus in real life, and I've seen his Facebook profile - I believe his name is "Zeus Zeus," on Facebook.)

No worries! No rush! At your leisure whenever works. 8)

Ok goldfish I'm working on your reading now! :D

I have an odd question though. While I was trying to shuffle and get the cards ready to lay out in my head I saw a vision of an upside down red maple leaf (the symbol of Canada but in reverse) and an orange, white, and green flag.

Does this mean anything personal to you? I dont always have visions when I try to concentrate on my cards. Yet this time I did.

And no I'm not hallucinating. Readers do this kind of thing with cards often. :P

♤ The Military

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 12:00 am

This is for goldfish.

I see that there are two older men in your life right now. Two dark men, King of Spades and King of Clubs. They are both staring at you. They could represent something along the lines of Judge and Executioner or Good Cop and Bad Cop. They could even represent their halfs of the same father figure, one who was both strict and harsh (hopefully not abusive thiugh!) but also kind and loving at times.

I also see cards implying a loving bond and loyalty with these two kings.

But I also see loneliness and isolation from the world.

House arrest? Or maybe you have been in trouble with authority?

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 2:42 am

And might you do one for me, as well? :) I would like to know if there is any chance of my becoming a famous writer one day :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 3:16 pm

Irulan wrote:
And might you do one for me, as well? :) I would like to know if there is any chance of my becoming a famous writer one day :)

Ok! :heart:

I pulled some rather interesting lenormand cards here that unfortunately don't seem to provide good answers about your dreams of being a successful writer, but they show something else you may or may find interesting in regards to starting a family of your own? :D

Using this pyramid spread the bottom 4 cards I pulled were:

The Ring (Ace of Clubs). It means marriage or engahement and a commitment.

The Ship (10 of Spades). It means new opportunities and a chance to travel.

The House (King of Spades). It means the family home

The Clover (6 of Diamonds). It means a little bit of good luck.

Now the next three cards, as you know the Ace of Spades is a woman and represents you the seeker.

The influence entering your life is The Lily (King of Spades) and The Stork (Queen of Hearts). The Lily is a card symbolic of sex and The Stork is symbolic of news of a newborn baby.

Combining that with The Ring and The House cards I wonddr if you are either getting married or maybe you will get married in the future and have children someday? :chin:

Now the next two cards you might not like. 8 of Clubs is a Mountain that can represent goals that are difficult if not impossible to obtain 9 of Diamonds is The Coffin which can be a card of endings just like the Death Card in tarot or Ace of Spades in normal cartomancy readings.

So you are left with two choices in regards to your dream in becoming a famous writer. You can take the impossible path of the mountain and continue to write until you catch a lucky break, or you can take the path of the coffin and give up on your dream. Either way it seems to me like there's a strong change of marriage and family in your future! :heart:

The final card is the Jack of Clubs which is The Whip. I believe there will be stress and disappointments regardless if you continue to pursue your dream or not.

But how do you feel about the idea of having a family if you don't already have one? :D

♤ The Military

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 8:02 pm

A different reading I did for myself based on a family situation going on. My brother and his wife are splitting up. :|

This is a cool spread I learned for consulting the powers of The Empress and The Emperor.

:queen: :king:

I used my Golden Girls deck because Dorothy is represented by The Empress (feminine energy) and her ex husband Stan is represented by The Emperor (masculine energy). So it feels very fitting for my brother and his wife.

Here is what The Empress and The Emperor tell me about them splitting up.

The Tower: This card represents their marriage falling apart and collapsing due to fighting and other problems.

Death: If their marriage ends in divorce (I have a gut feeling it will...) it will be time for both of them to start over with a clean slate.

The Suh: This is the problem in their relationship. The Sun is a card of pure joy and fun. My sister in law prefers to spend money and party or go places to have fun, while my brother wants to save money up towards his future and buy a piece of land to build property on someday. At least this is what my mom told me...

9 of Wands: This is what would help them. Admitting the problems in their marriage. Maybe seek marriage counseling...

What The Empress has to say: Page of Pentacles (I'm 100% positive this card represents their 3 year old daughter). The mother wants to focus on what is best for their child.

What The Emperor has to say: The Ace of Wands. He wants to focus on building the life he wants with hard work and earning more money.

The Final Outcome of their splitting up: 8 of Cups. Somebody is walking away from this marriage for good leaving a lot of baggage behind...

I think I see a definite divorce in their future. It saddens me. :(

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 1:35 am

Thank you very much but answering your question, no, I don't plan to start a family on my own :) I'm not getting married and I don't want to have children either :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 1:37 am

Irulan wrote:
Thank you very much but answering your question, no, I don't plan to start a family on my own :) I'm not getting married and I don't want to have children either :)

That's ok. Sometimes I interpret the cards wrong. No worries! :heart:

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 8:00 am

Don't worry :) It happens :)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 11:33 am

King0fSpades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Ya, sure - random. I've never had a tarot card reading before. I tried once.. Zeus was walking across the beach offering tarot card readings and I told him to entertain me or Wow me w/ a card reading and I'd pay him.. but, he was too drunk to follow through and ended up just wandering off. :p

Was he cheating on Hera again? I bet she gave him hell for that! :lol:

I'll so more readings for you guys when I have the time and energy. I apologize for not doing it right away I've had a lot on my plate the last few days. A lot of personal family issues mostly.

But I will get to it eventually I promise. :)

Not sure of there's a Hera in his life.. Zeus is a real person, approximately 50 years old, suffers from some form of mental disability I believe - maybe bipolar, maybe schizophrenic - not sure.. totally harmless dude, though. He wanders across the beach often wearing a wizard-like robe, offering tarot card readings. He said he watches Jerry Springer and Dr. Phil (iirc) in order to learn how to read people.. heh. He makes dandelion wine somewhere, and some other hippie hooch type bevvies. He's pretty chill and just one of the many characters at the beach that make the place what it is. 8) (I have no idea what his real name is.. he just goes by Zeus in real life, and I've seen his Facebook profile - I believe his name is "Zeus Zeus," on Facebook.)

No worries! No rush! At your leisure whenever works. 8)

Ok goldfish I'm working on your reading now! :D

I have an odd question though. While I was trying to shuffle and get the cards ready to lay out in my head I saw a vision of an upside down red maple leaf (the symbol of Canada but in reverse) and an orange, white, and green flag.

Does this mean anything personal to you? I dont always have visions when I try to concentrate on my cards. Yet this time I did.

And no I'm not hallucinating. Readers do this kind of thing with cards often. :P

Upside down maple leaf = Canada in distress = symbol of Indigenous Canadians SUPER PISSED about the 5,000+ residential school system murders & having their land stolen etc. Orange is the colour representing solidarity with them in the "every child matters," campaign w/ "orange shirt day," on September 30th. White and green? I dunno.. could be sage and smoke, smudging & cleansing this place.. or, maybe someone just sparked up a joint.

King0fSpades wrote:
This is for goldfish.

I see that there are two older men in your life right now. Two dark men, King of Spades and King of Clubs. They are both staring at you. They could represent something along the lines of Judge and Executioner or Good Cop and Bad Cop. They could even represent their halfs of the same father figure, one who was both strict and harsh (hopefully not abusive thiugh!) but also kind and loving at times.

I also see cards implying a loving bond and loyalty with these two kings.

But I also see loneliness and isolation from the world.

House arrest? Or maybe you have been in trouble with authority?

2 dark men could be the 2 main a-holes we evicted from my friend's building that are now over holding their lease, intimidating employees and visitors, and filing lawsuits to defend against left right and centre. A judge gave them 2 extra months to stay and operate their business on the property until they move because moving things to storage once evicted would have been "too disruptive to their business contracts." :roll: They got evicted for multiple reasons, kind of lame they can get a judgement to stay.

If it's those guys the only love I have is schadenfreude - I'd LOVE to see them go down hardcore, lost all of their BS lawsuits, have to pay our court costs, and then lose and have to pay my friend all the money he's cost them. In the end, if they lose all and we win all it'll cost the main player somewhere between $250-400K or so.

Loneliness and isolation? I've been sleeping in my car outside the building since August 19th to make sure they don't return at night to do property damage or steal the paint booth from the body shop that my friend bought along with the building. So not quite house arrest or trouble with authority.. but that a-hole from the end of the building claims I shouldn't be allowed to sleep in my car here - hmmm, how suspicious he doesn't want eyes/ears on the building overnight.

Anyways, interesting. Not sure if there are the "kings," or situation, but that's what came to mind - and I think that's the whole point.. correlating something in your life to the cards and being entertained by the thoughts.