Would anybody like a tarot reading?

Page 1 of 10 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2021, 11:13 pm

Tarot and Cartomancy has become my favorite hobby and I love practicing it with people. I know many people are skeptical of it but I just think it'll be fun. :)

Whoever wants a card reading just let me know? I shall provide one as soon as I have the time and energy to do so.

You can either ask me to consult the cards on a specific question or issue or it can just be a random reading.

But please avoid asking me about anything political. I really dont want to touch that because I get triggered too easily on that stuff. :| It can be about anything else though.

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 5:28 am

I would love to get a Tarot card reading :D Could the cards tell me if my novel gets successful? :) I plan to start working on my novel again - and on another one, the idea for which came to me in my dream one night :).

I once got two Angel cards reading for free - I won those in online contests (like practically everything I own :D ).

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 8:38 am

Irulan wrote:
I would love to get a Tarot card reading :D Could the cards tell me if my novel gets successful? :) I plan to start working on my novel again - and on another one, the idea for which came to me in my dream one night :).

I once got two Angel cards reading for free - I won those in online contests (like practically everything I own :D ).

Ok, here is your reading! :D

Unfortunately I can't upload a picture of the cards I just read for some reason... I had this same problem with trying to upload a YouTube video. :(

I chose the Queen of Clubs to represent you. Somehow I get the vibe that this card fits you, a hardworking, nurturing, and wise woman full of ideas. Usually with dark hair and light complexion.

I'm doing this reading from the book "A Deck of Spells" by Charles Porterfield. And I'm basing the meanings of the cards off "A Way from Old Kentucky" (many different sources use different descriptions of what the cards mean, I often find this method useful to my readings).

So in this kind of reading I pull three cards. Three red cards means "a definite yes", two red cards and a black card means "Most likely yes", three black cards means "A definite no" and two black cards and a red card means "Most likely no".

Also reading the context of the cards is important too.

So to answer your question about your novel, I pulled one red card "3 of Diamonds", and two black cards "7 of Clubs" and "8 of Clubs". That would mean "Most likely no" unfortunately.

But if we read the context of the cards themselves, Three of Diamonds means "Three pieces of good fortune together" and Seven of Clubs means "A Journey on Water" and 8 of Clubs means "A Business Transaction".

Perhaps the cards are saying if this novel doesn't work out like you hope, you will get luckier if look into finding a different publisher? Maybe even taking a trip overseas will help you to get more inspiration for your next novel? :)

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 8:54 am

Thank you so very, very much :D Yes, The Queen of Clubs' description does fit me well :) I will have to concentrate on improving some fragments of my novel then - and start to write another one :) Thank you very much :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 9:23 am

Irulan wrote:
Thank you so very, very much :D Yes, The Queen of Clubs' description does fit me well :) I will have to concentrate on improving some fragments of my novel then - and start to write another one :) Thank you very much :)

You're very welcome! And good luck with your novel! :)

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 11:19 am

Thank you very, very much :D

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 11:23 am

You're welcome! :) Would you like another reading? I also know a little about using the Lenormand system even though I dont have actual Lenormand cards (but one can use regular playing cards in their place).

♤♡◇♧

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 11:59 am

Not now - so far, as of now I don't have any other questions for the cards :) I was just interested only in the novel's potential success :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:03 pm

Ok! But any time you feel up to another reading just let me know. :)

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 12:38 pm

Ah, I just recalled something - I plan to write also a children's short story about a dragonfly - now I gather the materials for it :) Will it be published in a book? Because the best dragonfly stories will be gathered in it :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 1:46 pm

Irulan wrote:
Ah, I just recalled something - I plan to write also a children's short story about a dragonfly - now I gather the materials for it :) Will it be published in a book? Because the best dragonfly stories will be gathered in it :)

Ok! :D I'm going to use a Pyramid Spread using the Lenormand system I learned from the book "Fortune Telling with Playing Cards" by Johnathan Dee.

I dont have actual Lenormand cards, but these can be done with regular playing cards too. Basically to do this kind of reading you remove the two jokes and cards 2 - 5. The remaining cards are each represented by a symbol and a number (but I honestly never pay attention to the numbers because they are used more in numerology which I am not very familiar with). For example the Ace of Spades means a woman (like a female client such as yourself). Ace of Spades would be a man. Queen of Hearts is the stork. Jack of Diamonds is the scythe. 10 of Spades is the ship. Etc.

To do this pyramid spread I lay down 10 cards in a pyramid shape with the Ace of Spades representing you the client. The bottom four cards are past influences that will have bearing on this children's book about Dragonfly stories you have written. The next three cards are current influenced affecting your progress on the book with the Cente Card representing you (The Ace of Spades).

The next two cards are paths you can make in regards to publishing this book.

And the final card is the outcome. :)

Now that I explained all that let me start the reading! :heart:

Um... I dont think you will like some of these answers. But I will tell you exactly what the cards say. :|

Ok so your past four cards are:

9 of Diamonds: The Coffin. It means illness, death, loss, and endings.

7 of Hearts: The Tree. It means health, energy, and spiritual beliefs.

8 of Spades: The Garden. It means public places, the public, an event meeting, party, social gatherings, an audience, and creativity.

10 of Hearts: The Dog. It means a friend, companion, trust, and loyalty.

What I am seeing is that possibly you may have had books rejected by publishers before? But that has never stopped you from getting back up and trying again. You have friends that encourage you to keep up with your writing which is a great thing.

Now the next three cards.

Ace of Spades: The Woman (you)

7 of Spades: The Letter. It means written communication, newspaper, paper-like documents, could be news. Also an Award, or a trophy.

Queen Clubs: The Snake (understand that in the Lenormand system her meaning is quite different). Another woman, intelligence, detour, betrayal, jealousy, cheating, disappointments, lies, People using you.

I see you waiting for news from your publisher on your book. But there is a chance you will be disappointed in the news that comes. There may even be a warning to look out for shady people who might steal your work. I dont mean to make you suspicious but it is something that happens to artists and writers unfortunately..

Next two cards are the two paths you can take once you get the news on your book.

Path 1 the 6 of Clubs: The Cross. It means suffering, misfortune, pain, despair, guilt, no hope for a situation, sickness, uneasiness, destiny, and religion.

Or

Path 2 the 9 of Clubs: The Fox. It means Deception, a crafty person, cunning.

I personally think The Cross is the worst of the two options because wallowing in despair and misery never helps anybody. Perhaps you could learn to be more like the wise Fox and be clever in dealing with the situation or people who might take advantage of you so you can one day publish a good children's story like you have your heart set on? Maybe count on loyal friends to help like The Dog? :)

The final outcome regardless of your choice is the 8 of Clubs. The Mountain. It means blockage, obstacles, delays, isolation, remote, strong enemies, insurmountable situation.

So it basically means you will face difficulty getting your children's story published, but it wont be impossible. Any mountain can be climbed with a little patience and determination.

I hope you liked this reading! I'm sorry if it had some seemingly bad cards to the answer you were hoping for, but hopefully my advice will help you out? :heart:

♤ The Military

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 2:24 pm

Thank you once more :) Yes, the publishers did reject my children's stories before but there are indeed some people who know me and my desire to be a writer and who support me when it comes to my plans to be one :) They encourage me to keep up with my writing indeed. Every time I meet them, they ask me if I have written something new again :) I loved your reading and when I'm done with my children's story, I'll let you know whether it got accepted by the publishers :) The best dragonfly stories sent for the writing contest, will get published in one volume and I do hope mine will be found in it as well :) It would be great :) My main problem with my stories is my bad case of procrastination :?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 2:25 pm

I'll bite, could you do a random reading for me? I'm interested to see what it says. lol

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 2:33 pm

Generally my free time is spent by me on writing said stories, reading, playing my PS4 console and entering online contests, of course :D I have won so MANY useful things, I would love to know if I win something expensive soon, again :D Because as for the question if I manage to win anything at all - the obvious answer is YES :D Once I won for example a voucher for buying pieces of furniture (my most expensive prize ever), two game consoles and a fabulous crystal chandalier :D I even won also a Tarot cards deck at the very beginning of this month - this one :) https://www.amazon.com/Ostara-Tarot-Mor ... 0764352822

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 3:15 pm

You are very welcome Irulan! :) I look forward to hearing how it works out with your new book. :)

And OK HeroOfHyrule. Here is my random reading for you using a more common cartomancy method. Let me know how accurate it is? :)

For you I'm going to pick the Jack of Diamonds. A young person with blonde, red, or light brown hair and light colored eyes plus a fair complexion.

I'm doing a cross spread to see where you are now, where you were in the past, where you are maybe headed in the future, and your alternate path should you choose it.

Where you are at now: The 7 of Clubs. A journey on water.

Your immediate past: 6 of Hearts. Love.

Your Distant Past: The Queen of Swords. A very dark woman, with black hair and dark brown eyes. May even be a foreign woman. She represents many things like widowhood/divorce, a cruel mother, a shrew, can also be an intelligent but cold natured woman or a woman who experiences great sorrow and loss.

Your immediate future is the King of Clubs. An elderly or mature man with dark brown or dark red hair and a light complexion. This card is the Judge, the firm man who plays by the rules, the wise man. He may also be a businessman who works hard for his family. An honest man and a reliable friend or partner.

Your Distant Future: The 10 of Clubs. A long journey.

The Alternate Path: The 8 of Clubs. A business transaction.

So according to these cards, this Queen of Spades represents a woman in your past who you once loved (or maybe you still do), but she has done something to hurt you deeply and now you are considering moving on. The king of Clubs could represent someone you either know now or will meet in the future, and they may be someone from a distant country or from your home country or hometown that you will make a long trip to visit. The Alternate path being a Business Transaction means it will take money though.

I'm sensing this King could represent a friend, a lover, or a father figure.

♤ The Military

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2021, 8:21 pm

Irulan wrote:
Generally my free time is spent by me on writing said stories, reading, playing my PS4 console and entering online contests, of course :D I have won so MANY useful things, I would love to know if I win something expensive soon, again :D Because as for the question if I manage to win anything at all - the obvious answer is YES :D Once I won for example a voucher for buying pieces of furniture (my most expensive prize ever), two game consoles and a fabulous crystal chandalier :D I even won also a Tarot cards deck at the very beginning of this month - this one :) https://www.amazon.com/Ostara-Tarot-Mor ... 0764352822

That's a very cool looking deck! 8)

♤ The Military