Would anybody like a tarot reading?

Page 9 of 10 [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 11:51 am

Hey goldfish! :fish:

I'm glad you found the reading interesting. :) I think my interpretation was slightly off, but the two dark kings could very well represent these two aholes who are trying to screw you over.

Not sure where the 2 of Hearts and 6 of Hearts come in. Maybe they're lovers? Or family? I'm not sure... :?

But anyways I wish you luck and I hope you can get this mess straightened out.it sounds like a very unfair situation. :| If you would like I could try another reading with tarot using the Justice Card as a focus card?

♤ The Military

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 12:03 pm

King0fSpades wrote:

Do you happen to have time for a quick reading for me concerning an impending move and HUGE life change?

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 12:34 pm

Flown wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Do you happen to have time for a quick reading for me concerning an impending move and HUGE life change?

Sorry but I'm kinda busy at the moment. Would it possible for me to do it later today? I'm not sure what our time zones are? :|

♤ The Military

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 12:50 pm

King0fSpades wrote:

I'm glad you found the reading interesting. :) I think my interpretation was slightly off, but the two dark kings could very well represent these two aholes who are trying to screw you over.

Not sure where the 2 of Hearts and 6 of Hearts come in. Maybe they're lovers? Or family? I'm not sure... :?

But anyways I wish you luck and I hope you can get this mess straightened out.it sounds like a very unfair situation. :| If you would like I could try another reading with tarot using the Justice Card as a focus card?

Hearts - could be crushes, could be family - as much as I hate those two dark kings, I have positive feelings towards crushes I'm attracted to And nothing but love for friends & family and all the little ones. :)

Sure! Curious to see what more the Justice card reveals.. anxious, considering it'll be a high stakes legal battle in real life that we have a possibility of losing, but still curious to see what you see in the cards.

And while we have a possibility of losing, IMO, the evidence in multiple cases favours us big time - especially since he flat out lied to the court/is delusional and we have documented written evidence from multiple sources and subject matter experts proving our version of events. It's going to waste time and energy, but in the end Could yield a cool quarter mill or so in costs to make my friend's business whole due to the losses he's intentionally caused. F that dirtbag "king," of his own delusional world.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 1:09 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Flown wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Sorry but I'm kinda busy at the moment. Would it possible for me to do it later today? I'm not sure what our time zones are? :|

anytime in the next few days is fine :) <3 THank you!

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 12:36 am

goldfish21 wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Hearts - could be crushes, could be family - as much as I hate those two dark kings, I have positive feelings towards crushes I'm attracted to And nothing but love for friends & family and all the little ones. :)

Sure! Curious to see what more the Justice card reveals.. anxious, considering it'll be a high stakes legal battle in real life that we have a possibility of losing, but still curious to see what you see in the cards.

And while we have a possibility of losing, IMO, the evidence in multiple cases favours us big time - especially since he flat out lied to the court/is delusional and we have documented written evidence from multiple sources and subject matter experts proving our version of events. It's going to waste time and energy, but in the end Could yield a cool quarter mill or so in costs to make my friend's business whole due to the losses he's intentionally caused. F that dirtbag "king," of his own delusional world.

Here you go. :D

First I laid out the Justice card to see how she will judge you and the two men causing you trouble.

I used the Knight of Swords for you (interesting fact, the Knight/Jack of Swords/Spades can represent a spy, and you were staying in your car to keep an eye on this property so I say it fits you)

And the King of Wands and King of Swords for these two men you have taken to court. The cards interesting enough look like you are engaged in a battle with sword drawn ready to attack these two armed kings.

Anywho..

Where Justice Stands with the three of you: The Hanged Man in Reverse. It can mean a card of apathy, which makes sense as judges and jurors are supposed to not get too emotionally involved in court hearings.

The Distant Past: The Magician in reverse. This is often the telling sign of a conman (these two individuals I imagine).

The Immediate Past: Judgement. The card of karma. They are being brought to Justice with who is ready with her sword and scales to decide if these two are guilty or not.

Immediate Future: The World. Success! Order wi be restored. This is a very good card that means Lady Justice will most likely be on your side. :)

Distant Future: Death. This card is good too, it means the lawsuit will come to an end and these dirtbags will most likely get the punishment they deserve. :)

The Alternate Path: The Tower in Reverse. It means delaying a bad situation. I believe this card means those two will do anything to keep from having to pay for what they did to you but they will have to face the consequences sooner or later.

So there ya go! :heart:

♤ The Military

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 1:44 am

King0fSpades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

Here you go. :D

First I laid out the Justice card to see how she will judge you and the two men causing you trouble.

I used the Knight of Swords for you (interesting fact, the Knight/Jack of Swords/Spades can represent a spy, and you were staying in your car to keep an eye on this property so I say it fits you)

And the King of Wands and King of Swords for these two men you have taken to court. The cards interesting enough look like you are engaged in a battle with sword drawn ready to attack these two armed kings.

Anywho..

Where Justice Stands with the three of you: The Hanged Man in Reverse. It can mean a card of apathy, which makes sense as judges and jurors are supposed to not get too emotionally involved in court hearings.

The Distant Past: The Magician in reverse. This is often the telling sign of a conman (these two individuals I imagine).

The Immediate Past: Judgement. The card of karma. They are being brought to Justice with who is ready with her sword and scales to decide if these two are guilty or not.

Immediate Future: The World. Success! Order wi be restored. This is a very good card that means Lady Justice will most likely be on your side. :)

Distant Future: Death. This card is good too, it means the lawsuit will come to an end and these dirtbags will most likely get the punishment they deserve. :)

The Alternate Path: The Tower in Reverse. It means delaying a bad situation. I believe this card means those two will do anything to keep from having to pay for what they did to you but they will have to face the consequences sooner or later.

So there ya go! :heart:

:D

I like what's in the cards for these two chuckleF's. 8)

I'll likely return to this thread and read this several times over.. affirmation value, imo.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 3:42 pm

thank you ♧ :heart: from one ♧ to another.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 4:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Did something good happen blabs? :D

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 4:46 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

not per se, but my heel seems to have gotten a bit better and with some handy-dandy plantar fasciitis orthotic inserts, i can sorta walk again. :)

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 5:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

not per se, but my heel seems to have gotten a bit better and with some handy-dandy plantar fasciitis orthotic inserts, i can sorta walk again. :)

I'm so happy to hear that! :heart:

♤ The Military

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 5:19 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm so happy to hear that! :heart:

thank you :heart:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 8:33 pm

Flown wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Flown wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:

anytime in the next few days is fine :) <3 THank you!

Hey Flown! I tried to do you two different readings tonight but I'm having a hard time understanding what the cards are trying to tell me about your situation. :( Could you tell me a little about it and maybe I can see if I can decipher what the cards I am using are saying? Thank you! :)

♤ The Military

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 5:27 am

King0fSpades wrote:
Hey Flown! I tried to do you two different readings tonight but I'm having a hard time understanding what the cards are trying to tell me about your situation. :( Could you tell me a little about it and maybe I can see if I can decipher what the cards I am using are saying? Thank you! :)

Well, WP just decided to glitch out after I typed out a long post :cry: Let me try this again. P

So, my partner, 2 dogs, and I are currently trying to sell our land/abode. It has been a heartbreaking/traumatic experience for me as I'm quite attached to my little sanctuary here in the forest. We had planned on building a home here and settling down permanently. However, the political climate and pandemic have made it very clear that we are no longer safe here.

We received our first bid on the land, and we had an open house yesterday (hopefully we will get some competitive bidding too). If the sale goes through, we will have a very short window in which we can pack and leave. We currently have nowhere to go, so we will have to quickly purchase an RV in which to live. (Fortunately, we have a place to camp up North. We camped there for several years when we were still in our 20s, and the owners still remember us). We don't have family we can really depend on for housing. The housing market is so competitive that we may be living in an RV for a while before we can get a bid in up North.

This all being said, I do NOT do well with change. I'm having meltdowns almost daily, and my dysautonomia and other health issues are flaring up due to the stress. I'm trying to hold it all together, but my mind does not like having to "take a leap of faith" rather than plan everything perfectly. If one thing falls through, we could easily become homeless. So...yah...I'm freaking out.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

13 Sep 2021, 5:43 am

I'm surprised and sorry to hear you say you no longer feel safe in your rural / forest environment. The pandemic shouldn't be a factor there, where people are few. I don't know what the political "climate" is in your country. Are there some sort of uprisings or other unrest taking place?

I do wish you and your partner all the best wherever you decide to move to.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 6:45 am

envirozentinel wrote:
I'm surprised and sorry to hear you say you no longer feel safe in your rural / forest environment. The pandemic shouldn't be a factor there, where people are few. I don't know what the political "climate" is in your country. Are there some sort of uprisings or other unrest taking place?

I do wish you and your partner all the best wherever you decide to move to.

This place has been our sanctuary, but we cannot forever remain in this "bubble" and have to often leave for supplies, groceries, and medical care throughout the week. The rural areas of the American Southeast are being hit hard by the Delta variant as the vaccination rates here are so low. Additionally, the majority of people here consider mask-wearing to be a political issue (to the point where my partner and I --along with family and acquaintances-- have been harassed for wearing masks).

As a result of this common view (that the pandemic is a hoax and that masks and vaccines are tools of oppression), our hospitals are at or over capacity, and ambulances cannot even deliver patients in some locations. As someone with chronic health issues (and someone who recognizes that accidents can happen very easily), I worry that my family and I would not be able to get medical care in an emergency.

Furthermore, there is a lot of political unrest here. There has been for some time. The pandemic and the previous presidency have only made many issues more apparent. Add all of this to the fact that my partner and I cannot voice our political leanings/opinions/religious values without fearing our lives, and we just cannot take it anymore. I want to be able to leave my "bubble" without feeling afraid.