Meeting Girls is harder than I'd have thought

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

01 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
TL;SR. :lol:

Too long, still read? Hope it's not a typo, lol. That would be very naughty, SR. :heart:

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 6:49 pm

If you're white, consider trying to find and date a girl in The Philippines. I swear, meeting a girl in The Philippines is 10x easier than it is in your home country, especially if you're white. In their culture, white skin is considered attractive. If you sign up for an online dating site in the Philippines, you will get so many matches that you won't even know what to do with them all. I'm not kidding when I say that you could probably find a girlfriend within a 3-6 months if you really wanted to, if you took it seriously.

It also helps that you live in Micronesia which is really close to The Philippines so you could easily hop on a plane if you happened to meet a girl.

Just watch out for women who try to ask you for your money, always say no. It helps that you're young so you're not expected to be rich, plus as long as you don't indicate that you're wealthy, most of the women who are just after your money will probably leave you alone anyways.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 7:18 pm

Virtually anywhere in south east Asia "If your'e white your'e alright :lol:

Most people in the region (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Burma and Cambodia) have no idea that Southern Indians were the first colonisers introducing civilisation and culture in their lands thousands of years ago and are responsible for buiilding the marvels of ancient history Borobudur and Angkor Wat.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 5:51 pm

yes I'm a white Caucasian I but I don't live in Oceania I just kept the description from my travels, as I set up this account more than 10 years ago, still lives in Asia mainland now, but I don't understand why does it matter if I'm white, and yes most people around me are not white although there are quite a few . In any case I don't think whether being white or not would have impact, yes I think black is not very desirable here in terms of attraction because not many black people at all, but even than my selling point is not my skin/eye color but my many other qualities, in any case this type of look is not something I can change when it comes to biological features.

Edit: I removed the "Micronesia" tag from under my location to prevent confusion. a couple of years ago this site underwent a large design overhaul which bugged some of the older profiles (including my older avatar pics) and in fact when I switched to "my account" setting my "location" setting was blank, although it still showed "Micronesia" so I had to reenter something, delete and refresh for it to work

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 6:39 pm

Chummy wrote:
and yes most people around me are not white although there are quite a few . In any case I don't think whether being white or not would have impact,

Having lived in Malaysia for 3 years I tend to disagree. Your appearance opens lots of doors with females.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 8:32 pm

Better to go on a PAID site. Too much riff-raff on the free ones.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 8:34 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Most people in the region (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Burma and Cambodia) have no idea that Southern Indians were the first colonisers introducing civilisation and culture in their lands thousands of years ago and are responsible for buiilding the marvels of ancient history Borobudur and Angkor Wat.

Wow!! No wonder why the constructions are so similar!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 10:12 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Wow!! No wonder why the constructions are so similar!

The arrival of buddhism mean't that both temples were converted into Buddhist shrines around 1000 years ago (for example Borobadur had stupas added on top). It masks the actual date the structures were built by the original Indian builders which might be a lot older.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2021, 8:11 pm

Filipinas love white guys, try looking for love there.

You give them a ticket to a better life and in exchange, you get a young and attractive companion; as long as they're not dating you only for the sole purpose of a green card, then it could work.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

30 Sep 2021, 6:33 pm

Experts usually say moving in another country wont help you find someone who's right for you or at all. Also for example theres the theory being white in africa is a good thing but theres a lot of discrimination racially actually, and they just think you're rich. I've heard about this idea before.

"The idea of the dating market is appealing because a market is something a person can understand and try to manipulate. But fiddling with the inputs—by sending more messages, going on more dates, toggling and re-toggling search parameters, or even moving to a city with a better ratio—isn’t necessarily going to help anybody succeed on that market in a way that’s meaningful to them."

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2021, 6:17 am

Chummy wrote:
1) Ideas for getting to know girls

Meet friends (even ones you don't intend to date). Meet friends through mutual friends. Find a social circle. Go to local events and meetup groups. Have hobbies that aren't entirely male dominated.

Chummy wrote:
3) Opinion on dating sites -should one use them? good/bad? and if so which?.

You should try to meet people in real life. Though dating sites allow you to reach people you normally wouldn't in real life, so they're a good supplement.

If you use these sites, your pictures are by far the most important factor in getting matches.
You need good lighting and angles.
Don't just take selfies; have family/friends take pics of you as well.
Make sure your face is clearly visible and the pic isn't blurry.
Take hundreds of pics. Pick the best ~5.
Have 1-2 body shots.