I hung out with my ex boyfriend

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Aug 2021, 2:18 pm

I hung out with my ex yesterday. We were together 3 times. It was a good time.

He is a bit condescending to me though. He keeps asking me if I took my medication. Also a part of my dress fell down causing him to see my whole boob. I felt uncomfortable. He liked it. He thought I was teasing him by wearing a dress. I feel uncomfortable.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 6:24 pm

Crystal1414 wrote:
I hung out with my ex yesterday. We were together 3 times. It was a good time.

He is a bit condescending to me though. He keeps asking me if I took my medication.

Does he want you back?

My ex-boyfriend can asked if I ate.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 6:30 pm

I'm sorry that he made you uncomfortable. Were you able to assert that you were not teasing him, and that him saying that is inappropriate?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Aug 2021, 12:43 am

I know from experience that it can sometimes be very difficult to go to just being friends after you've broken up even if you were just friends in the beginning before things turned romantic, especially if you both really care about & love each other. It's necessary to have clear boundaries & to let him know what they are & when he crosses them, assuming you are OK with just being friends with him. Otherwise you might end up getting back together or you & him could be on very different pages about things which could cause lots of problems.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm

You had a good time, but also felt uncomfortable. You stated the uncomfortable feeling about your boob being exposed then about how he reacted, so twice you felt uncomfortable.

Does the good time outweigh the moment of discomfort, or vice versa? Opinions are always helpful, however you know what's best for you more than anyone else.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Aug 2021, 2:03 pm

aspiemike wrote:
You had a good time, but also felt uncomfortable. You stated the uncomfortable feeling about your boob being exposed then about how he reacted, so twice you felt uncomfortable.

Does the good time outweigh the moment of discomfort, or vice versa? Opinions are always helpful, however you know what's best for you more than anyone else.
I would not let the boob incodent be the deciding factor because that is something that could be fairly easially avoided in the future. Wordrobe malfunctions can happen sometimes & it is very common for us guys to like seeing boobs. I would be much more concerened about him being condencending & why he's asking the OP if she took her medication. The med comment could be intetionally insulting or he could be saying that to be helpful because he's worried about her.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition