Xenophobic Right - Afghan refugees not welcome here

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 9:07 am

Why not settle them in Martha's Vineyard? Thats some beautiful country where they would feel right at home.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 7:16 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Uggh, and there's the side of Tucker that I hate to see, I can understand a certain amount of hesitation given what some of the European countries have been dealing with regarding their refugee populations, but the flat refusal is just wrong.

I'm living in one of those European countries. There have been incidences with refugees and immigrants, yes. Violent incidences. What's underreported however is that these incidences are, per immigrant, fewer than violence among the rest of the population.
Syrian refugees in Germany are, on average, more law abiding than Germans.

so, if Germany wants to get its crime rate per population down, it would well advised to take in more refugees.

would make for a strange news headline though: swabian housewives on average more violent than traumatised victims of civil war.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 1:59 pm

Pepe wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
It's not that the refugee's aren't welcome, its that they aren't being vetted. We don't know who is being air lifted out of Afghanistan. The withdrawal was so rushed and bungled that we now have a huge mass of undocumented and unvaccinated people piling into cargo planes while we have no idea how many are bad actors. Somehow this gets spun into "racism", but we need to know who is coming into the country.

That is what the left seems to do.
Always look for a way to introduce "racism" into the argument as emotional blackmail to stop debate.
I am so over that. [sigh]

The Left want people to think with their emotions. Everything is about an emotional trigger subject like racism, sexism, ect. Reason never enters into the equation. Thats why they can't let go of Trump. The media did there job to make him into the greatest political villain ever and he continues to be used as a trigger for outrage among the leftist masses.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 2:02 pm

Leftist think with their emotions, Rightist think with their wallets. :lol:

♤ The Military

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 2:04 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
. The media did there job to make him into the greatest political villain ever and he continues to be used as a trigger for outrage among the leftist masses.

Give Trump a little credit for making himself look like a villain. It's not like the media was responsible for his tweets on twitter.

♤ The Military

TheRobotLives
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 2:40 pm

I wonder how they can make it in America ...

-they're from a different culture
-they seem poor
-they don't speak English ?

At least right now, they're lots of employers looking to hire.

Be the hero of your life.