Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Aug 2021, 8:41 pm

Life is weird. I feel sad. I have decisions I have to make. I hate making decisions. I'm not connected to myself. Socializing is pointless, people dislike me anyway. I hate medication because it reminds me that I am on it. I wish people didnt think I need it.

I keep messing up. I'm doing bad in the eyes of god. I have bad thoughts. People know about them. They react in ways that say they do. I ruin people's happiness. I dont show enough emotion. People know what I do. They think I'm someone to stay away from.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 9:18 pm

Gods love for you is greater then the worst thing you can do. God knows our sins before we have even done them! And He still loves us! So don't think you are doing bad in Gods eyes. Look to the love He has for you.

Messing up is not a big deal. I mess up. We all mess up at times. No big deal. You make a difference to peoples lives because you care.

Fioleta
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Sep 2021, 7:50 pm

I make so many mistakes, too, but I only realise it months or years later, and most people don't like me, but I do have a boyfriend and support workers.