Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 7:21 pm

There are people who believe covid isn't real and that the masks are a social experiment. That the vaccine is just a tracking chips (the government can track you through your cell phone very easily so that's redundant at best). Fist fights on trains because someone sneezed in the wrong direction. People stockpiling guns, toilet paper, and canned food for the ensuing apocalypse. Climate change froze Texas and roasted the Pacific Northwest. And people think it isn't real.

And I'm loving it... :heart: :skull: :evil:

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 7:52 pm

Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

You know what they say about "Hell freezing over" :lol:

Oh and while I'm at it...

♤ The Military

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:02 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

New Orleans is about to be flattened again, 16 years to the day after Katrina.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:06 pm

Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

Man that sucks. :( I like New Orleans. It's a very awesome city. I'll never forget the first and only time I went there for a vacation. I even got to tour an authentic voodoo shop.

♤ The Military

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:16 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

Man that sucks. :( I like New Orleans. It's a very awesome city. I'll never forget the first and only time I went there for a vacation. I even got to tour an authentic voodoo shop.

I've heard it's a dangerous and weird place. Good place to get robbed or raped though.

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:21 pm

Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

I've heard it's a dangerous and weird place. Good place to get robbed or raped though.

That's like any big city to be honest. It's not all bad though and it can be fun to visit as a tourist

♤ The Military

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:22 pm

Seemed appropriate. 8)

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kitsuna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Aug 2021, 9:04 pm

Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
froze Texas

It’s fine if you’re just visiting. Use street smarts - especially in the Quarter - and stay out of the bad neighborhoods.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 9:32 pm

The only thing I'm suspicious about is the lockdowns. I think lockdowns were the government's way of changing society by getting everyone to do everything online.

Otherwise, vaccines are safe and effective, covid is worse than flu, and masks are good at keeping the virus to a minimum when there are crowds (providing everyone wears one, which isn't possible because too many groups are exempt).

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 1:34 am

Joe90 wrote:
The only thing I'm suspicious about is the lockdowns. I think lockdowns were the government's way of changing society by getting everyone to do everything online.

Otherwise, vaccines are safe and effective, covid is worse than flu, and masks are good at keeping the virus to a minimum when there are crowds (providing everyone wears one, which isn't possible because too many groups are exempt).

I think a move to online everything was underway anyway. The lockdowns were because many are just that stupid and thought they didn't have to do anything to stop the spread of this

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 1:49 am

The people who don't believe in COVID and the people fist-fighting on trains due to sneezing (and fear of getting COVID) are clearly two separate types of people. But this is what happens when society is subjected to unnatural settings. Yes, these lock-downs are very unnatural and not conducive to a healthy, functioning society. More will begin to lose it if this keeps up. Is anyone really being "saved," and at what cost?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 1:51 am

Axeman wrote:
There are people who believe covid isn't real and that the masks are a social experiment. That the vaccine is just a tracking chips (the government can track you through your cell phone very easily so that's redundant at best). Fist fights on trains because someone sneezed in the wrong direction. People stockpiling guns, toilet paper, and canned food for the ensuing apocalypse. Climate change froze Texas and roasted the Pacific Northwest. And people think it isn't real.

And I'm loving it... :heart: :skull: :evil:

The writing has been on the wall for a long time. The evolution of the internet and social media has made people amenable to viral conspiracies and manipulation via persuasive marketing or misinformation and in extreme cases psyops.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 1:54 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
The people who don't believe in COVID and the people fist-fighting on trains due to sneezing (and fear of getting COVID) are clearly two separate types of people. But this is what happens when society is subjected to unnatural settings. Yes, these lock-downs are very unnatural and not conducive to a healthy, functioning society. More will begin to lose it if this keeps up. Is anyone really being "saved," and at what cost?

Hey I'm hoping it all tears itself apart. My wife and I live in a US state where it's legal to shoot trespassers on your property and I have plenty of guns so yeah bring it on all anti maskers and etc.

ezbzbfcg2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 1:57 am

Axeman wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

Hey I'm hoping it all tears itself apart. My wife and I live in a US state where it's legal to shoot trespassers on your property and I have plenty of guns so yeah bring it on all anti maskers and etc.

Why do you think anti-maskers are going to attack you? Anti-maskers are one type of bonkers. Fighting over sneezing is another type of bonkers. Looking forward to societal collapse and shooting trespassers on sight is itself an elevated level of bonkers...

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2021, 3:16 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
ezbzbfcg2 wrote:

Why do you think anti-maskers are going to attack you? Anti-maskers are one type of bonkers. Fighting over sneezing is another type of bonkers. Looking forward to societal collapse and shooting trespassers on sight is itself an elevated level of bonkers...

Why wouldn't they? Look at the failed insurrection of Jan 6.