Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

29 Aug 2021, 8:49 pm

From what i know lockdowns are by far the most effective, especially in rising number areas. The less you go out, the less chance you are to catch anything. If everyne quarantines, even unfound cases which are many at such a point, are practically in quarantine. Nobody likes it but faced with no other option especially before the vaccine was out, it was really good option to keep the population infection rates from rising and stabilizing again so you could see they loosened the locking.

What bothers me is that Romania sees USA suddenly from a green country to a red, in a couple weeks, as having way too many cases, while a lot of other Europe countries allow it just fine and see it acceptable. Also Romania has its own statistics to measure the infected, it doesnt have stats belonging to anyone else, which is peculiar.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.