Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 2:40 am

Enochian wrote:
I have one online friend, and that's sufficient. Still, the struggle of making friends once you're beyond school age is real. The adult world is very closed off, and work keeps people alienated from each other, in my opinion.

I actually managed to make a bunch of friends in my twenties, after graduating from college. Found them in some oddball subcultures.

(BTW, your username suggests that you too might have a natural affinity an oddball subculture that it ought to be possible for you to make a few friends in, unless things have changed a lot since I was younger.)

JustFoundHere
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 5:25 pm

WP Discussion-thread received several responses (as of this writing) on how arts-programs e.g, painting, drawing, sculpture might just "break the ice" in developing friendships: viewtopic.php?t=395602