Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 4:58 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Astrazeneca is a UK vaccine

Okay.

The other state premiers took the astrazeneca jab, but the great moral hero, palache, was too scared she might get a blood clot, so speculation goes.
Women have a much bigger chance using the pill, btw.

She concocted a story about getting a tetanus shot because of a dog bite.
If true, it should have been the *dog* that got treatment. :mrgreen:

She then said she got the flu jab, so she had to wait.

Then, because she wanted to go on a unnecessary junket to Tokyo, she said she had to have the Pfizer jab instead because time ran out.
More spin than "walking the dog" with a yo yo. :mrgreen:

In my book, she is the most disreputable politician on the books, and there are some doozies. 8O

I guess I am a bigger man than her because I took AZ. 8)

Who?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 7:10 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Okay.

The other state premiers took the astrazeneca jab, but the great moral hero, palache, was too scared she might get a blood clot, so speculation goes.

Then, because she wanted to go on a unnecessary junket to Tokyo, she said she had to have the Pfizer jab instead because time ran out.

In my book, she is the most disreputable politician on the books, and there are some doozies. 8O

Who?

He's whining about a labour state premier of Queensland who is doing a better job than the leader of his state.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 7:28 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Okay.

Who?

https://www.change.org/p/anastasia-pala ... violations

This isn't me. :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/Lies-Greed-798 ... 018648838/

The woman is a disgrace. 8)

Quote:
Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk went “as low as she could possibly go” by invoking people’s children to justify her border policies, according to Sky News host Paul Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb2nx0BkwX0

Quote:
Annastacia Palaszczuk 'does not know what she’s doing'

Quote:
Sky News Host Gary Hardgrave says Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has “her own news network” following the incident of a three-year-old boy being denied exemption to see his parents across state borders.

“She does not know what she’s doing, she only has one playbook and that is ‘aren’t I terrific? Aren’t I wonderful? How dare you question me and if something stuffs up, blame them,” Mr Hardgrave told Sky News host Peta Credlin.

“Jeanette Young has seriously been the political human shield for this dreadful premier and she’s got away with it.”

Quote:
The media tried to run a photo of Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk receiving a vaccine shot for the coronavirus - except it was for the flu, according to Sky News host Paul Murray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijCS9gRGr8

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 9:04 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Okay.

Who?

He's whining about a labour state premier of Queensland who is doing a better job than the leader of his state.

Might this be an example of this hyperpartisanship I've heard so much about? :chin:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 10:59 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Okay.

Who?

Might this be an example of this hyperpartisanship I've heard so much about? :chin:

:mrgreen:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 11:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Take the vaccination, and besides maybe some side effects, you won't get sick at all.

...but the Long Haulers I was speaking of are already sick, there was no vaccine when the majority of them caught Covid...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 11:53 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Take the vaccination, and besides maybe some side effects, you won't get sick at all.

...but the Long Haulers I was speaking of are already sick, there was no vaccine when the majority of them caught Covid...

I'm at a loss about that, to be honest. All I can say is: get vaccinated as soon as possible to avoid getting sick.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:00 am

cyberdad wrote:

I heard AZ isn’t as effective as Pfizer or Moderna. Is that true?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:04 am

Pepe wrote:

That picture might apply, but I'm not the one who keeps using the word to describe every disagreement I've ever had on here. :wink:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:24 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I heard AZ isn’t as effective as Pfizer or Moderna. Is that true?

Today I read that AZ is 90% effective whilst Pfizer is 92%.
If true, much of a muchness, tho AZ has rare cases of blood clotting.

I had an AZ jab 2 weeks ago and I am fi..................................................................................................................................
:skull: :mrgreen:

I also read a recent report about a study that suggests AZ is more effective and lasts longer.
Time will tell. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:26 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:

That picture might apply, but I'm not the one who keeps using the word to describe every disagreement I've ever had on here. :wink:

I debunked the suggestion I am "Hyperpartisan" here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=399720&p=8853507#p8853507

Game, set and match. 8)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:32 am

Pepe wrote:
I debunked the suggestion I am "Hyperpartisan" here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=399720&p=8853507#p8853507

Game, set and match. 8)

If someone put that much effort into preemptively debunking claims they were gay I'd assume they were in the closet.
I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying. :nerdy:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Game, set and match. 8)

If someone put that much effort into preemptively debunking claims they were gay I'd assume they were in the closet.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. 8)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 12:40 am

Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Game, set and match. 8)

Well, to rely on an old cliché the lady mustelid doth protest too much, methinks.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:55 am

funeralxempire wrote:

He is attacking the premier of that state who has the following record in her state according to his own news source
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... c8f3d1b759

Here's his favourite premier Gladys of his own state where he lives and has to live with her policies
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/nsw-shatter ... f336ae0402
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-3694455

You would think any reasonable person would be more preoccupied with their own leader's well publicised incompetence that's resulted in deaths given the mess NSW is in terms of COVID 19 yet he posted 3 anti-Palaszuk posts as if his life is reliant on what she does in Queensland.

Is he partisan anti-Labour? is the sky blue, is the sun hot?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 3:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Game, set and match. 8)

Well, to rely on an old cliché the lady mustelid doth protest too much, methinks.

Still nada.
But then, I am a simple skunk. 8)