I was tricked into doing sex acts to the boys at school

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 7:26 am

I dislike this thread, but I can't not read.
I hope tht you OP get the help you need.
And as others have said it's not your fault! Don't blame yourself!
I'm literallly crying while typing this, and they say autists don't have empathy. What a laugh.
Hrm back on topic.
You are a strong young woman, much stronger than you think.
Eugh I'm just rambeling. Anyways stay strong girl! I'm on your team!

/Mats

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 5:25 pm

mohsart wrote:
I dislike this thread, but I can't not read.
I hope tht you OP get the help you need.
And as others have said it's not your fault! Don't blame yourself!
I'm literallly crying while typing this, and they say autists don't have empathy. What a laugh.
Hrm back on topic.
You are a strong young woman, much stronger than you think.
Eugh I'm just rambeling. Anyways stay strong girl! I'm on your team!

/Mats

Empathy is overrated. It isn't good in and of itself. It allows manipulators and sociopaths to hurt people.

Spunge42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Aug 2021, 11:03 pm

I'm sorry you had to go through something like this. Stay strong and hold your head up high.

It will take time to get your stability in life back though. I was molested by a neighborhood boy when I was 6 years old. I don't like to talk about it much and I blocked much of it out because it happened over the course of a year. To this day even with counseling I still feel nauseous at the thought of being intimate with someone.

At some point during that year I completely shutdown. It took my mom a little time to figure out what was causing it because I wouldn't talk about it. I didn't know how. I didn't understand what was happening to me. One day she figured out when I went to a certain friend's house I'd come home mute and unresponsive. She stopped letting me go to anyone's house anymore. Then she pulled me out of ballet and put me in martial arts the next week.

I believe martial arts saved my life. It gave me confidence and made me realize I could fight back when someone did something to me I didn't want done. At the time I resented my mom because I loved ballet. But she felt I needed to understand that even though I was small I could protect myself if no one else was around. She wanted me to have the confidence to say no and back it up if needed.

I would suggest martial arts too. I do think your parents went a bit overboard but I understand their fear for you. Maybe if you ask if you can take self defense classes they will understand you're trying to learn to protect yourself. It's a good start. And maybe talk with them with a therapist as others have advised.

What happened to you was criminal. No one should have to go through that. The fact that the school didn't understand you were being coerced is also criminal in my humble opinion.

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 5:45 am

Well, yeah, martial arts isn't bad.
But don't do it to be able to protect yourself, it is very likely to end up bad for you.
Most important lessons I learned was Run! and Confuse!
No matter how skilled you are you may end up facing someone more skilled and/or with a weapon, overconfidence is dangerous and it's always a bit of a chance/risk if one engages in a fight.

/Mats

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 8:49 am

I'm so sorry that happened to you and it is not your fault as they took advantage of you. You really shouldn't have been punished as you were not in the wrong here at all. If possible I really think you should get support for your mental health after this as it is a crime that you were a victim of.

Spunge42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Sep 2021, 10:26 am

mohsart wrote:
Well, yeah, martial arts isn't bad.
But don't do it to be able to protect yourself, it is very likely to end up bad for you.
Most important lessons I learned was Run! and Confuse!
No matter how skilled you are you may end up facing someone more skilled and/or with a weapon, overconfidence is dangerous and it's always a bit of a chance/risk if one engages in a fight.

/Mats

I understand what your saying and yes they are usually bigger and used to fighting.

But running isnt always an option. I'm not saying to be overconfident. I'm saying learn tools to get away from the situation. A police officer told me he suggests to all assault and rape victims to do Brazil jujitsu. It teaches you how to get out of almost any hold or pin someone can do to you. They teach even with someone twice your size how to get out of being pinned down. That then gives you a chance to run.

It's important to gain confidence to understand that you don't have to be a victim. That you have power over your own body and that you are not going to let someone else take that from you. It's important to help you not live in fear.

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

01 Sep 2021, 12:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I relate so much to your experience and the questions you have been asked by him, as well as him telling people at my school about it. I have thought he was my boyfriend, i kept waiting for him and calling him in the same way we used, his friend hit on me and i denied him and told him i have a boyfriend and pointed him when he was outside, and he denied it and told him he can take me, and then i saw him trying his luck with another girl and kissing her right by my block. I was heartbroken. I was very young and i couldnt understand relationships, i thought sex is necessary and thats how it would begin, but I was very mistaken. His friends were at his house when i went then he told them to leave and i remained. He called me cute too when talking to my cousin, he reached me through my cousin as he saw me on the balcon but my cousin was outside on the bench and talked to them. I went down too after learning that, tat bench is the cursed bench of worst kinds of people oftentimes. The things he showed me were for a very short amount, he had very high quality huge sound system all over the wall, and he only played it for a few seconds. He practically showed me what he had, like showing off, i had no fun. There was a gross movie he wanted to watch with me, comedy about teens where they farted a lot in the restroom, I didnt enjoy it. The experience was horrible though i liked the way he looked and i thought we had something special.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 1:19 pm

Are you ok, Rexi?
Not trying to be that way, but your language is less comprehenable than it usually is.

/Mats

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 1:31 pm

Sorry, I meant no harm.
Damn I always get in these spots!
Just you seem to express yourself better usually.
Just hope you're ok.
Darn, I'm digging a bigger hole around myself aren't I?

/Mats

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

30 Sep 2021, 3:35 pm

mohsart wrote:
Are you ok, Rexi?
Not trying to be that way, but your language is less comprehenable than it usually is.

/Mats

Hi, i just saw your message. Thanks for your concern. It's been a messy past months full of stress and i had my first trip outside the country, was a lot of preparations. I've been through major changes from being single, to poly, to getting in a relationship, and right now engaged and with a single partner which i met in rl recently in another country. I also discovered i had a meniscus tear. I've been through a lot of stress with neighbors harassing and cussing me. And had a share of relationship problems.
I'm home now. Just resting in quarantine with bronchitis. There are still things ahead that i need to do, not easy things. I'm not sure if that contributed to changes in my typing, and maybe i didnt spend enough time to make sure i typed it well, or even space it out.

How are you?

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 4:19 pm

Rexi wrote:
How are you?

Truth be told, I'm a mess.
I won't get into details.

/Mats

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 6:51 pm

mohsart wrote:
Rexi wrote:
How are you?

Truth be told, I'm a mess.
I won't get into details.

/Mats

I'm sorry to hear. Hope you feel better soon. Sending strength towards dealing and coping with your situations.