Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2021, 8:03 pm

No seriously, I just got a new rent based on my income apartment in the old town I used to live in starting Oct. 1st! I still know people there and stuff (it's where I lived for years and met my Husband, etc..)

Anyway my neighbor here though is trying to bring up every single negative worry about why I shouldn't move... But I see the truth, she's a negative person, she tries to control me all the time and she's angry her new person she manipulates is leaving...

I knew she was toxic when I met her... My intuition was right...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 11:33 am

That's great! Moving can be stressing, but usually ends up being worth it. Are you gonna carry everything with the help from friends and family or are you gonna hire professionals?

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 8:44 pm

I am having a distant family member help me...

But my aunt here in Homer just betrayed me in the most horrible way possible... I gave my old cell phone and helped set up a new Facebook account for her husband, a different uncle...

Today what was really going on was revealed, she ended up giving the phone to my "bad" uncle who was basically using the FB account under his brother's name for who knows what reasons...

He revealed himself today for some reason... Now I'm furious, that phone wasn't for him! I hate him!! ! How could my aunt do that to me???

:x

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 8:47 pm

I asked her directly, her husband gave the phone to his brother... I'm still angry!! !

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2021, 10:25 pm

That's great about the apartment. I'm glad you have something (a) affordable in (b) a town you know and like.

I will pleased when you never have to complain about this old-lady neighbor of yours again.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 11:40 pm

>_<