Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 6:57 pm

One thing that sticks out to me is when I went back to the first school and these two girls would "hang out" with me at recess, which basically consisted of them getting me to do things they thought was amusing or lying to me about things to see my reaction. I eventually found another girl who was nicer to me + actually enjoyed talking to me, and they were very angry when I decided to stop talking to them and tried to convince me not to.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

09 Sep 2021, 10:14 am

I can be… when I’m not depressed.

Robert312
Toucan
Toucan

14 Sep 2021, 8:41 am

I have been active and odd my entire life. I was not diagnosed until I was 48. I always had a hard time making friends but I had some. In college, I was in the Odd Ball group. There were the Greeks the jocks the God Squad and the theatre actors. I defaulted to the God Squad and theatre people and a few oddballs. As I've gotten older it has become easier to find special interest groups and fit in.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2021, 2:09 am

Interesting test. I scored 50% Aloof, 40% Passive, 10% Stilted and 0% Active but Odd!

So no, I guess I'm not active but odd. Shows how autistics can vary.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2021, 5:22 pm

^^ Now that you mention it, I bet my BFF would have similar results. Our personalities are very different and she's "managed" her ASD with a very high degree of avoidance and is even-keeled, whereas I jump into the muck of life and have near-daily meltdowns. Moderation... what's that?