What are the people on the drawing are so happy about

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

What are the ppl so happy about
They are sick with the shallow ticket-from-hell christianity doctrines; now their religion is the MEANINGFUL one, the one based on UNIVERSAL LOVE 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
They are sick with the shallow ticket-from-hell christianity doctrines; now their religion is the MEANINGFUL one, the one based on UNIVERSAL LOVE 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
If star of david is the mark of the beast, they will receive a blessing for blessing Jews, Gods chosen ppl. Sure, they will go to hell for taking the mark. But God gives his blessings where they are due, even if the subject of his blessings is condemned 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
If star of david is the mark of the beast, they will receive a blessing for blessing Jews, Gods chosen ppl. Sure, they will go to hell for taking the mark. But God gives his blessings where they are due, even if the subject of his blessings is condemned 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wouldn't it be great if antichrist will be Pope. Ture, Catholicism isn't as good as protestantism and his adherents go to hell. But won't it be great that all atheists, statnists etc. will be guess what.... Catholics!! ! 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Wouldn't it be great if antichrist will be Pope. Ture, Catholicism isn't as good as protestantism and his adherents go to hell. But won't it be great that all atheists, statnists etc. will be guess what.... Catholics!! ! 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Mark of the beast will influence ppls brain waves to cause a very powerful spiritual experiences to through them in trance-like state. Such a trance will assure universal piece. But they will go to hell for it since buddhism is a false spirituality. 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Mark of the beast will influence ppls brain waves to cause a very powerful spiritual experiences to through them in trance-like state. Such a trance will assure universal piece. But they will go to hell for it since buddhism is a false spirituality. 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 24

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 9:31 am

I LIKE the coat, and I'm going to carry on wearing it. Ner :P

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

nayashi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jul 2005, 12:02 pm

...what?

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 12:04 pm

duncvis wrote:
I LIKE the coat, and I'm going to carry on wearing it. Ner :P

cool. just as long as i can carry on looking sexy as f**k in my Trinity PVC... (:P yerself!)

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 3:22 pm

Not to state the obvious or anything, but we're getting off topic. Methinks I'd rather fight and die rather than being part computer.

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2005, 2:57 pm

I can think of a few things. From what I gather, it's a depiction of bliss and ignorance. Some thoughts that the picture brings are..... I think a new social order of accepting destructive and dangerous practises as good is in it's infancy. The love of money...(a hollow idol) before the love of fellow man is a plague that is increasing dramatically within our society. People being punished for money crimes far worse than people punished for sex crimes and murder is another good example of that. People acting on instincts based on the good of themselves instead of the good of all man kind is another example. Sex being reduced to the level of a simple game is another great example. I think God does work in mysterious ways and I firmly believe that all humanity is in the process of being blinded by instant gratification and self centeredness. A picture is worth a thousand words so make up your own caption folks. I'm listening!

monastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2005, 10:48 am

Quote:
Is that not the point of the Matrix and like movies? *confused* I don't know about you guys, but I'd hate being part computer. Instead of retroviruses (like the ones that cause the common cold, the flu, and AIDS), would we get computer viruses?

Yes, I agree with you, I would hate being part machine but never-the-less, we are being programmed to think that this would be a much better existance with every generation (some, think this would be great) as cutting edge technology grows by leaps and bounds.

The lure of "being all you can be" will be very strong not to mention the whole living forever aspect.

Quote:
From what I gather, it's a depiction of bliss and ignorance. Some thoughts that the picture brings are..... I think a new social order of accepting destructive and dangerous practises as good is in it's infancy. The love of money...(a hollow idol) before the love of fellow man is a plague that is increasing dramatically within our society.

Speaking of viruses and glitches....
Did you ever wonder if maybe something similar to this happened before say, in pre-flood days? It's said that there's nothing new under the sun. Maybe this is why only a handful of people (Noah and his family members) lived and the others perished. Humans have a knack for "accepting destructive and dangerous practises" and maybe Noah realized this. If you do not believe there was "A Flood" you may kindly disregard/ignore my talk of such matters.

Mind you, this isn't just a whim idea of the advancement/control of society. Well over three decades ago, I read the predictions of a cashless society and meshing man & machine (manchine?) into a flawless, smooth running machine devoid of the woes of mankind, in a magazine called OMNI.

I never thought I would live to see it come about and if I did, I never thought society would be happy to see it happen, either. I was wrong. Much of the "New World Order" is falling into place and will probably be ready to go in about 5 to 7 years if even that long, give or take a plague or terrorist attack or two.

Quote:
Methinks I'd rather fight and die rather than being part computer.

I'm sure when the times comes, we will be given that option - our last decision as a human being.

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2005, 3:57 pm

By the way, Jesus was rebuking pharesees for all that legalism, which is also a theme of making ppl into mashines. Have anyone wondered about that parallel?

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2005, 11:50 pm

Roman wrote:
By the way, Jesus was rebuking pharesees for all that legalism, which is also a theme of making ppl into mashines. Have anyone wondered about that parallel?

Hmm... I've really never thought about it that way, but it seems to make sense. Maybe that's why we're not all robots... because we were given the gift of free will. If you read the parable of the prodigal son, it's a commonly held theory that the older brother is supposed to represent the Pharisees and that the story was actually just as aimed at their legalism as at the "sinners" and their acts.

SquanderedPotential
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Aug 2005, 8:46 am

they're trying to sell hell to unsuspecting idiots.

in my mind

"If you fit the mold of a chipmunk, you probably aren't a kangaroo." - DeepThought

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2005, 7:36 am

Namiko wrote:
Maybe that's why we're not all robots... because we were given the gift of free will.

Good thinking. By the way, wouldn't the evolutionists and other scientists that claim that our nature are above our will would go on the same list as the Pharesees as well as New World Order/microchip fanatics. By equating us with monkeys they implicitely deny our human nature.

Following this logic, sin itself, such as adultery, also kind of denies our human nature since we go alone with our animal impulses that prove stronger than the HUMAN desire to resist the sin. Note: the desire for sex is not specifically human; the desire to resist sin IS. So here is a list:

1)New World Order enslaves ppl to a huge computer
2)Pharesees enslave ppl to legalism
3)Evolutionists implicitely enslave humans to their monkey nature
4)Adultery and other forms of sin enslave humans to their nature by their actions.

This all sums up in: "Jesus answered them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave of sin" (John 8:34)