What are the people on the drawing are so happy about

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

What are the ppl so happy about
They are sick with the shallow ticket-from-hell christianity doctrines; now their religion is the MEANINGFUL one, the one based on UNIVERSAL LOVE 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
They are sick with the shallow ticket-from-hell christianity doctrines; now their religion is the MEANINGFUL one, the one based on UNIVERSAL LOVE 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
If star of david is the mark of the beast, they will receive a blessing for blessing Jews, Gods chosen ppl. Sure, they will go to hell for taking the mark. But God gives his blessings where they are due, even if the subject of his blessings is condemned 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
If star of david is the mark of the beast, they will receive a blessing for blessing Jews, Gods chosen ppl. Sure, they will go to hell for taking the mark. But God gives his blessings where they are due, even if the subject of his blessings is condemned 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wouldn't it be great if antichrist will be Pope. Ture, Catholicism isn't as good as protestantism and his adherents go to hell. But won't it be great that all atheists, statnists etc. will be guess what.... Catholics!! ! 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Wouldn't it be great if antichrist will be Pope. Ture, Catholicism isn't as good as protestantism and his adherents go to hell. But won't it be great that all atheists, statnists etc. will be guess what.... Catholics!! ! 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Mark of the beast will influence ppls brain waves to cause a very powerful spiritual experiences to through them in trance-like state. Such a trance will assure universal piece. But they will go to hell for it since buddhism is a false spirituality. 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Mark of the beast will influence ppls brain waves to cause a very powerful spiritual experiences to through them in trance-like state. Such a trance will assure universal piece. But they will go to hell for it since buddhism is a false spirituality. 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 24

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 12:45 pm

If you go to http://www.tldm.org/News4/MarkoftheBeast.htm
You will find that there is one picture where there are faces of people with 666 on their foreheads. They are all smiling. Why do you think they are smiling?

Last edited by Roman on 10 Jul 2005, 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 12:47 pm

They are watching a george carlin comedy hour.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 12:52 pm

LOL

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 1:07 pm

Isn't that the Conservative Party conference? :twisted:

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 1:42 pm

I think they are all celebrating the fact that they only have another 334 posts to go before they acheive 1000 posts on wrongplanet.

monastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 2:06 pm

Okay, this theory is a little "out there" but I think that if the world ever experiences a "mark of the beast" it will be a monumental breakthrough in technology.

The embedded chip or whatever it will be, will allow us to do things that mankind has never been able to do before. It will be the complete mesh of human and machine and will allow us to communicate with each other without opening our mouth. Perhaps we will not age or grow sick anymore because we will be mostly machine rather than organic material, we will be able to upgrade or update any part that wears out or malfunctions. This will be worth smiling about...no human will ever feel alone or sick again.

The not so good side to this will be that there will be absolutely no privacy. We will also be more machine than human so that aspect will be sad too because even with all of our human flaws, originality will be a thing of the past as conformity takes it's place.

Many great people have done great things because of flaws or even differences in their make up - there will be no need of these things as creativity will be replaced by a machine-smooth running society. Creativity causes disruption and will be eliminated for the good of mankind/machine.

The smiles on their faces? It is just their programming that makes them appear happy. Human no more. Machines evermore.

One of the biggest makers of the new RFID chip is a company that I will not mention but I will tell you that their motto was "You Will Be Assimilated" - I'm sure they thought this motto to be funny but to me, it is quite ominous.

Welcome to The Borg Society, resistance is futile....you will be assimilated.

Anyway, this is my theory on the picture :)

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 2:52 pm

They are smiling because that picture is made to frighten people.

adversarial
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 6:25 pm

They were told "Smile, it may never happen" and because they have become zombified, they don't know that it already has happened.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2005, 8:01 pm

I bet they're like "Hahaha, these idiots standing next to me don't realise they have the mark of the beast on their foreheads! LOSERS!"

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2005, 3:38 pm

Sanityisoverrated wrote:
I bet they're like "Hahaha, these idiots standing next to me don't realise they have the mark of the beast on their foreheads! LOSERS!"

Good point. By the way, this is what is happening between various Christian denominations.

Jetson
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 12:23 am

Asparval wrote:
I think they are all celebrating the fact that they only have another 334 posts to go before they acheive 1000 posts on wrongplanet.

Dare to dream.... (number 492 for me)

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 1:31 am

they're smiling because they're all getting ready to pick up their leaflets, rush out into your street, knock on your door, grin wildly when you open it, and say: "Hi there! How are you today? have you heard the good news about Beelzebub?"

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 3:13 am

Or maybe its just wind.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 9:45 pm

monastic wrote:
The embedded chip or whatever it will be, will allow us to do things that mankind has never been able to do before. It will be the complete mesh of human and machine and will allow us to communicate with each other without opening our mouth. Perhaps we will not age or grow sick anymore because we will be mostly machine rather than organic material, we will be able to upgrade or update any part that wears out or malfunctions. This will be worth smiling about...no human will ever feel alone or sick again.

Is that not the point of the Matrix and like movies? *confused* I don't know about you guys, but I'd hate being part computer. Instead of retroviruses (like the ones that cause the common cold, the flu, and AIDS), would we get computer viruses?

duncvis
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 3:54 am

Namiko wrote:
Is that not the point of the Matrix and like movies? *confused* I don't know about you guys, but I'd hate being part computer. Instead of retroviruses (like the ones that cause the common cold, the flu, and AIDS), would we get computer viruses?

Only if Microsoft had anything to do with our software... :P I've yet to be convinced that the matrix doesn't have me anyway!

www.last.fm/user/nursethescreams <<my last.fm thingy

FOR THE HORDE!

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 8:34 am

duncvis wrote:
I've yet to be convinced that the matrix doesn't have me anyway!

yeah, but only cos you want the coat :P