UFS Closing All CA National Parks Because of Wildfire Risk

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2021, 5:24 pm

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/31/1032822337/every-national-forest-in-california-is-closing-because-of-wildfire-risk

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 2:41 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

There was a centralization plan offered concern NAFTA and population control ...(people would
escape to National Forests to give their mind a break from the overly crowded city areas ). The Gov . saw this as a threat . As it could not police National forests well enough . At first segments of National forest were closed and trails now entire Forests are closed that were initially intended to be of the public domain. And donated to the country as such. This is intended to centralize population control . And force City centers into forced encampments for the general population .
It may sound harsh what i have written but it IS was is going on . With strictly government controlled access for stress relief . Counselors and therapist that are governmentally licensed using their judgement over yours as to whether you should be taken into custody , cause they decide you are a,danger to yourself and others . Now these judgements,are made over a video screen .not wishing to see patients in person. Society is changing and , i do not think it is for the better .. A nature hike in the National forest is far better than a hour of talk therapy over a veiw screen. IMHO

where ever you go ,there you are

Last edited by Jakki on 24 Nov 2021, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 2:49 pm

Jakki wrote:
There was a centralization plan offered concern NAFTA and population control ... (people would escape to National Forests to give their mind a break from the overly crowded city areas ).  The Gov. saw this as a threat.  As it could not police National forests well enough.  At first segments of National forest were closed and trails now entire Forests are closed that were initially intended to be of the public domain. And donate to the country as such. This is intended to centralize population control.  And force City centers into forced encampments for the general population.  It may sound harsh what I have written but it IS was is going on.  With strictly government controlled access for stress relief.  Counselors and therapist that are governmentally licensed using their judgement over yours as to whether you should be taken into custody, cause they decide you are a danger to yourself and others.  Now these judgements are made over a video screen not wishing to see patients in person.  Society is changing and I do not think it is for the better.  A nature hike in the National forest is far better than a hour of talk therapy over a view screen. IMHO
This is all rather incoherent.  Are you claiming that the U.S. government is part of a vast conspiracy to drive people insane by closing the national parks?

:scratch: That makes no sense at all.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 3:15 pm

that was a synopsis of the situation..... and the issuesaround the retriction to access of the National Parks is something that is not in keeping with the entire idea of the National Park system.
And its intended purposes of these wildlife refuge , type of environments to be in existence .
Your supposition that , i was suggesting that it was intentional to drive people insane was not my goal! . But the possiblly side effects of these actions . As from personal experience a trip into the National park was quite stress relieving .
Please do not twist the concept into something you chose to interpet it as ...But merely my concern . About the lack of access to the National Park system. And the benefits i had from being so priviledged as to having had access in the past .. imho.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 3:22 pm

Jakki wrote:
... Please do not twist the concept into something you chose to interpret it as ...
Please try to be more coherent in your posts.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 5:41 pm

Coherent.....hmmm... if i could see my audience ...( and the topic
did not cause me such concern .)
perhaps , i could do better ... But ,Thank you for the feedback.