Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2021, 10:14 am

One of the reasons for that is because frankly I dont believe anyone around me understands what I go through on a daily basis with this mental illness and humans being the judgemental arsewipes that they are tend to blame me for everything I did while I was either off my medicine or my meds weren't working properly as if they think I had any control over my paranoid delusions like when I thought my sister's boyfriend was hiding cameras to spy on me in my bedroom and I ran away from home that night and got picked up by the police for going to bed in somebody else's house after collapsing from exhaustion from walking 15 miles into the middle of nowhere.

Oh yes, I totally made that choice to have paranoid delusions on my own. Shame on me! I apologize for making the choice to be crazy and offending others. :roll:

♤ The Military

kuze
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Sep 2021, 8:10 pm

Well you made a pretty good start if you ask me. Its hard when other humans dont understand your problems, and even harder when you try and explain them. I think some people wish we were normal instead of accepting who we are. When some people try to understand they dont put enough effort into listening. When things are calm its too easy to forget about the issues, but actually, when we are calm, thats the best time talk, thats when people are more likely to listen. You're going through a lot at the moment, yes we have to take our meds, but its not one sided. They have to listen too.

kuze

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2021, 8:50 pm

hang in there
You are among friends