Why Satanists may be the last, best hope to save abortion..

Page 14 of 14 [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

11 Sep 2021, 2:21 pm

Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Most religions are guilty of that.

The Buddhists aren't doing too great in Myanmar at the moment.

Still Buddhists have not successfully conquered most of the world the way European Missonaries have.

Maybe I am very anti-religion. I'm not exactly an atheist though, if anything I'm an omnist who leans more towards the spiritual movement known as neo paganism.

Today's pagans have no real power over the world (because Christians destroyed them) so they are not going to abuse their power and form a theocracy anytime soon.

Most of Christianity today is pagan and the Christians don't even realize it. Why do you think Christmas is so close to the winter solstice? Nearly all of the seasonal holidays celebrated by European Christians are pagan in origin.

oh yes! I was just naming the ones above.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

11 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm

King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
Axeman wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Lots of Pro Satanist sentiment on this thread.
Well, good luck with that.

Satan shmaton. Like I said these Satanists are of the atheistic type who view the Devil as a sexy cool mascot and not a real being. They see Satan as a figurehead representing selfishness, hedonism, and doing your own thing.

I am NOT a Satanist just so you guys know.

Paganism and Satanism are two completely different things contrary to popular opinion. Paganism is what Christians used to call ANY religion that was percieved as a non-Christian religion and to be a Pagan or Heretic was a crime punishable by death.

It had nothing to do with Devil Worship because these people who worshipped the old gods like Zues, Isis, and Odin did not even believe in the devil as that is purely a Christian invention.

Not that any Trump-worshipping right wing fundies will give a s**t about historic facts of course. :roll:

The occult is one of my special interests. Trust me I know that paganism and Satanism are two different things.

I'm glad because most people in this country dont believe there is a difference. :heart:

Witchly things are fascinating. Inscriptions, reading health spells outloud always make me feel better, and creating my own ones. There is so much art in jewelry and attire that is broadly recognized even by the worst NTs which has become part of my style, as its the only style ive worn that people have responded positively to in Romania (although that is a dark classic representation of a witch). Eccentricity is very tough to live within here. Even having cheap shoes you get laughed at all the way to the store and back home.
It's no way to live.

I love the huge wooden protection charms people sculpt, dry out and bend. They remind me of Native American Dream Catchers.

Besides, having a spell sender dragon is always a good way to reach my online faraway friends. :heart:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 2:41 pm

Zolita is one of my favorite lesbian artists and she is a witch.

The spell she casts in this song, at the end is very interesting. She really gets empowered by the magic. Shes full of creativity head to toe.

My favorite video ever! Such soft and confident lyrics.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 6:39 pm

Rexi wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Still Buddhists have not successfully conquered most of the world the way European Missonaries have.

Maybe I am very anti-religion. I'm not exactly an atheist though, if anything I'm an omnist who leans more towards the spiritual movement known as neo paganism.

Today's pagans have no real power over the world (because Christians destroyed them) so they are not going to abuse their power and form a theocracy anytime soon.

Christians also stole most pagan holidays and made them their own while effectively destroying pagans and everyone else.
Christmas
New Year’s Day
Easter
Halloween
May 1st - Labor Day
Epiphany or Three Kings Day
Saint John’s Eve

The Christians didn't destroy these holidays. They tried assimilating them but the effort backfired. It's a question now of who was really converted. I am always amused to see at Christmas time a decorated pine tree topped with a five pointed Star next to a nativity scene. Most Christians just don't know that the tree is entirely pagan. And occult things are all the more powerful when they are present but hidden or hiding in plain sight.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 6:49 pm

Axeman wrote:
Rexi wrote:
King0fSpades wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Christians also stole most pagan holidays and made them their own while effectively destroying pagans and everyone else.
Christmas
New Year’s Day
Easter
Halloween
May 1st - Labor Day
Epiphany or Three Kings Day
Saint John’s Eve

The Christians didn't destroy these holidays. They tried assimilating them but the effort backfired. It's a question now of who was really converted. I am always amused to see at Christmas time a decorated pine tree topped with a five pointed Star next to a nativity scene. Most Christians just don't know that the tree is entirely pagan. And occult things are all the more powerful when they are present but hidden or hiding in plain sight.

Jews complain that they have to hype up Channukka to compete with Christmas. But Christmas itself is the Pagan Solstice holiday. So...Jews succumb to the influence of Christians who...have already themselves succumbed to Paganism. :lol:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 6:51 pm

Rexi wrote:

The spell she casts in this song, at the end is very interesting. She really gets empowered by the magic. Shes full of creativity head to toe.

Wow. Her music reminds me of Katy Perry. Where can I get it?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2021, 9:20 pm

Axeman wrote:

The period between being illiterate semi-nomadic tribes on the steppe to the modern era involved quite a lot of adopting and co-opting of other cultures religions, clothing, food, music, transport, technology.

What is sacred in christianity and evil in satanism is all made up in somebodies head several hundred years ago.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 12:47 am

Axeman wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Wow. Her music reminds me of Katy Perry. Where can I get it?

You might be able to download it from https://soundcloud.com/zolita
As far as buying it, I don't know.