Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2021, 12:14 am

So right now I'm going through some stuff. I'm probably gonna get admitted to the hospital tomorrow. My grandparents made an urgent appointment with a doctor for tomorrow. They dont want me waiting in the hospital all night.

Basically, I have to sleep in their room. Its mostly because of my religious stuff. I thought I got possessed and came talking to them strangely. Now they are really concerned. Also I have not been taking care of myself. Angels are a big part of my life. Also I'm back to talking to them and summoning them by peeing on the floor. I got caught doing that.

I'm not sure what's going on fully, all I know is that I will probably need a medication adjustment or something. I don't really want that. I'm in a weird place.

Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 1:11 am

If you have schizophrenia then remember there's always hope to get better. Bit by bit you can get your life in order.

Good luck, and I hope you get treated well.

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2021, 4:42 am

1986 wrote:
If you have schizophrenia then remember there's always hope to get better. Bit by bit you can get your life in order.

Good luck, and I hope you get treated well.

Yeah, I have Schizophrenia. I guess going to the hospital could help me get better.

Thank you. I'm scared.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 5:24 am

Crystal, you will get better just as surely as there will be a morning. don't worry, you are in good hands.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2021, 5:39 am

it does sound like you could benefit from some closer observation for alittle while . Try not to be scared . Perhaps a medication adjustment is due. And having that done professionally maybe
very helpful to you .

where ever you go ,there you are