Is Kim Jong-Un Dying, Or Just Finally Stopped Overeating?

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 3:05 pm

Gosh. You must be the only other person than me on the planet who knows about that recording by the 1920 blues guitarist sylvester weaver. The best song ever about tape worms. And probably the ONLY song ever about tape worms!

But ...the head dictator of a country would get better medical attention than a poor Negro gentleman would in the Jim Crow south of the Twenties. So I doubt that they would allow a tape worm to live inside him.

His sister, or some other court intriguer, might be plotting his death. But there are quicker ways to kill someone than with a tape worm. So I doubt it would be planted in him on purpose.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 3:10 pm

This defector lady has a channel on Utube monitoring all things Nork, and all things Kim Jong Un. Dont know if her sources of information are any more reliable than anyone else's coming out of the Hermit Kingdom, but if you can stand her thick accent they are interesting. I think she had a show about Kim already kicking the bucket, or not. Here she is talking about his wife possibly defecting.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 10 Sep 2021, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 3:12 pm

Maybe he ate it all on his own to get svelte.
Pretty sure it’s not bugs.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 3:23 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Maybe he ate it all on his own to get svelte.
Pretty sure it’s not bugs.

So...the creators of that TV commercial for the flea collar (in which the cute white puppy lip syncs to the little boy singer's voice) did NOT invent that song???? 8O

Ya learn sumpin every day! :D

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:44 pm

There are a number of slimming products he could be using.Maybe he’s getting in shape to spawn a replacement.

https://bestkoreanproducts.com/best-kor ... -products/

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:10 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
This defector lady has a channel on Utube monitoring all things Nork, and all things Kim Jong Un. Dont know if her sources of information are any more reliable than anyone else's coming out of the Hermit Kingdom, but if you can stand her thick accent they are interesting. I think she had a show about Kim already kicking the bucket, or not. Here she is talking about his wife possibly defecting.

I'm not gonna lie I always thought his wife looks gorgeous in every photo. :heart:

It kinda reminds me of this joke from The Golden Girls when Sophia said she was living in Siciliy under the reign of Mussolini and she was on a game show called 'Torture' and the guests had to answer trivia questions from Italy's fascist dictator like "Who's got the cuter girlfriend? Me or Hitler?"

I can picture Trump starting his own game show.

Trump will start a new spinoff series of The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice called 'The Dictator's Apprentice'.

And you have to answer questions like "Who's got the hotter wife? Me or Kim Jong Un?"

And you always have to answer "Donald Trump!" Or else he makes you play the lightening around.... with real lightening! :lol:

♤ The Military

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:15 pm

Misslizard wrote:
There are a number of slimming products he could be using.Maybe he’s getting in shape to spawn a replacement.

Those products are from SOUTH Korea.

In North Korea they just use the time honored North Korean style "perpetual famine diet".

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:28 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

In North Korea they just use the time honored North Korean style "perpetual famine diet".

Dear Leader ordered himself sent to a gulag for 3 months and nobody knew what to do.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:35 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Dear Leader ordered himself sent to a gulag for 3 months and nobody knew what to do.

Maybe that was the name of a health spa? :)

♤ The Military

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:42 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

With parasites included.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 8:11 pm

Or...you can always take a North Korean style "weight loss pleasure cruise".

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 4:43 pm

The Nork strongman seems to have lost weight.
His annual parade has also slimmed down.
He and his country both seem to be downsizing in hard times.

But that footage of him and his sis riding white horses in a winter forest are quite lovely. Like the cover of a fantasy novel. :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2021, 8:38 pm

The horses are nice and sleek, let the people starve as they gather hay for the Kim’s stables.