Former Donald and Melania aide’s book

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 12:14 pm

The most dangerous Trump exposé

Quote:
Stephanie Grisham has quietly written a top-secret memoir of her four years in Donald Trump's White House, and a publishing source says she'll reveal "surprising new scandals."

The book — "I'll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in The Trump White House" — will be published Oct. 5 by Harper Collins.

A former West Wing colleague of Grisham's tells Axios: "When I heard this, all I could think about was Stephanie surrounded by a lake of gasoline, striking a match with a grin on her face.”

A source close to the publication told Axios: "Grisham knows where all the bodies are buried because she buried a lot of them herself."

The source says Grisham "has receipts ... she was a press person and it was her job to make sure she knew what was happening“

Grisham is the only person to have served as a top aide to both President Trump (White House press secretary and communications direct0r) and first lady Melania Trump (chief of staff).

Until now, only a handful of people knew of the book's existence. Grisham has deliberately kept a low profile since she resigned on Jan. 6.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2021, 4:15 pm

What could there possibly be left to expose?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 1:53 am

Dox47 wrote:

Maybe confirmation of the Russian collusion Trump kept denying. Maybe Trump spouting hate when the media wasn't around.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 4:38 am

Dox47 wrote:

This isn't Stormy Daniel's book

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 4:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

Maybe confirmation of the Russian collusion Trump kept denying. Maybe Trump spouting hate when the media wasn't around.

I'm beginning to think the impetus is going to wane, especially if Trump doesn't run for re-election in 2024. It will start to look like chasing 100 yr old war criminals from WWII.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 3:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

I'm beginning to think the impetus is going to wane, especially if Trump doesn't run for re-election in 2024. It will start to look like chasing 100 yr old war criminals from WWII.

Trump aint a hundred yet! :lol:

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 4:46 pm

Dox47 wrote:

I suppose she could give credence to or offer context for many of the more outlandish reports.

I suspect the gossip many may look for will deal with the mystery that is Melania Trump, although any revelations may well add to her mystery. Melania has mastered that cool veneer which will always make people wonder, no matter how many times she speaks, what she really thinks.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:11 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

I suppose she could give credence to or offer context for many of the more outlandish reports.

I suspect the gossip many may look for will deal with the mystery that is Melania Trump, although any revelations may well add to her mystery. Melania has mastered that cool veneer which will always make people wonder, no matter how many times she speaks, what she really thinks.

Possibly that Melania had been planning to divorce the Donald, were it not for his election, and that she now plans to proceed with ending her marriage.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:13 pm

Personally, I'm hoping for confirmation of a massive stimulant habit, it would explain so much about him.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:15 pm

Melania was really a Stepford wife.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

So you're admitting that there is no credible evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia up to this point? That's a positive step.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 5:26 pm

What little that has ever been "exposed" about Trump just raises more questions about his administration than answers.

And with every POTUS (good bad or indifferent) it takes years afterward for the inner dynamics of that particular administration's Whitehouse to be analyzed and dissected. Historians are still dissecting Grant's memoirs.

So expect more stuff (good, bad, or indifferent), to come out for years to come about the Trump Whitehouse.

And ...who knows? It may come out that Trump was secretly ...more of a Saint than Mother Theresa, taught children from around the world to hold hands and to sing in harmony ( and in the spirit of peace and harmony), and found the cure for cancer while fooling around with his son's chemistry set. Could happen. :D

So...dont fear the coming centipede dropping his many shoes. :D

But I am sure that Trump was not on the take with Putin. Trump just ACTED like he was Putin's puppet for some other reason than being that. Trump probably studied the world situation and concluded that it was a good idea to buck the entire rest of his own GOP, and to favor policies that just happened to weaken the US and to strengthen Russia. Like to remove troops from Germany and South Korea and to not do anything about the Russian bounty on US troops in Afganistan, and etc. So that may well come out as well.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:12 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

So you're admitting that there is no credible evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia up to this point? That's a positive step.

The Mueller investigation wasn't allowed to follow leads that might have given such evidence. Getting at Trump wasn't actually the point of the special prosecutor investigation. Nothing has been proven - nor has anything been dis-proven - when it comes to potential personal involvement by Trump. That Russian interference in our election existed - that was proven, and resulted in dozens of convictions and plea deals.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 6:49 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

How did you get that from my post?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 7:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

This isn't Stormy Daniel's book

:lol:

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2021, 7:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

And ...who knows? It may come out that Trump was secretly ...more of a Saint than Mother Theresa, taught children from around the world to hold hands and to sing in harmony ( and in the spirit of peace and harmony), and found the cure for cancer while fooling around with his son's chemistry set. Could happen. :D

Don’t be too soft on Mother Teresa. She not as benevolent as she appeared to be, according to some reports in the press that appeared about her in the past.