Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kcnqrf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Sep 2021, 6:42 pm

Hello Wrong-Planetarians,

It's been exactly one year today. A year since I finally self-diagnosed online and kept digging ever-since. It took that time to fully integrate that this peculiar perspective is the most reasonable hypothesis, skeptically-reasonable, Ockham's-razor-approved explanation to most of the previously unanswered spots of my life. From best to worst. Embracing it is still work in progress, and I am grateful for my friends and family supporting and accepting me as I always was, but didn't know. Now might be time to open up and reach further.

For the basics : I'm a late-30's male born in France and living in Austria. Geek from day (Fuel Cell Engineer) to night (Astrophotography). I also enjoy Sci-Fi, brewing beer, indie-gaming, cooking and riding my bicycle instead of driving my car whenever possible.

Live long and prosper,

Kcnqrf

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2021, 7:19 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Did your self-diagnosing include the following? They're simple but entertaining.

--- Autism-Spectrum Quotient Test Sorry. I only know of an English version.

--- Aspie Quiz Registering is optional!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2021, 4:00 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

kuze
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Sep 2021, 4:00 pm

Hi Kcnqrf

I would say welcome but that feels like I just opened the door from inside someone else's house. I'm quite new also so well done for landing.

kuze

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2021, 10:43 am

Hi and a warm welcome Kcnqrf :). That’s so good to hear that your friends & family accept you just as you are. I was in Austria a short time ago and had an amazing time there! Hope you’re enjoying loving there. Good to have you with us.