Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

hmk66
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Sep 2021, 1:45 am

The HR Department of the school where I work, is finally has new insights.

Last Wednesday I had a talk with a member of HR Department, because I applied for a job for Executive Secretary. But she and some other colleagues doubt whether I can handle this. She things the workload may be too high, but I don't know.

Most of the time the workload is way, way too low, and there are many times, some few full workdays, when there is nothing to do, because there is no work.

Sometimes the workload is high. I like that; it suits me, but my boss thinks it is too high. Even with high workload I don't make many errors. Actually, I almost never make errors, or... I make errors, but I am never criticized for that. So I don't know I do make errors.

My father told me that other colleagues don't want to work together with me, but then I can't understand why not. Then I have questions: Why not? What problems do they experience with me? Different opinions about administrative things? Am I always saying things that are obviously not true? I am very into analyzing problems and trying to solve them (especially because of my course for which I have a diploma: problem/error analysis), because solving them can be both advantageous to me and to my boss and other colleagues, but... my boss doesn't want to change things, and keep this problem going. And it does hurt me more than it hurts my boss.

But... things are about to change. I think I am better of with a different job at the same or different workplace. I want to really know what the problems are, and I do want to solve them, when they are there. They are thinking of career coaching. What are my qualities? I think I can think very fast, am good at multitasking (combining multiple tasks), have a very good memory (and am very intelligent, IQ between 135 and likely 150), I don't get easily angry and I am very social for someone on the spectrum.

I will soon start a topic in a different subforum on Wrong Planet about general development. About making errors, and learning from them and overprotection (trying to prevent me from making errors).