Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 10:18 am

Double Retired wrote:
This thread is getting a bit odd...and amusing!
This thread has reached the end of its usefulness.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 12:18 pm

To my surprise action was taken. Thank you. And I really need to work on something as seeing action taken chokes me up for a number of different reasons. Happy cry... Sad cry... Scared cry... Just a maelstrom of emotions over here. Business as usual. Next! :wink: :D :heart:

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

01 Oct 2021, 12:24 pm

Happy I could help. :salut:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 5:38 pm

SharonB wrote:
To my surprise action was taken. Thank you. And I really need to work on something as seeing action taken chokes me up for a number of different reasons. Happy cry... Sad cry... Scared cry... Just a maelstrom of emotions over here. Business as usual. Next! :wink: :D :heart:

You are a very emotional person. 8O :wink:

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 5:56 pm

Pepe wrote:

Yes. Other times I am not emotional at all. That seems to be the ASD way for some of us. I am heartful or heartless, depending. :twisted: Perhaps some tend to sit more with one of those than the other. Do you fancy you find middle ground more often? :D

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 6:45 pm

SharonB wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Yes. Other times I am not emotional at all. That seems to be the ASD way for some of us. I am heartful or heartless, depending. :twisted: Perhaps some tend to sit more with one of those than the other. Do you fancy you find middle ground more often? :D

I always strive to be rational. objective and stable emotionally.
It is my autistic "thing", and it pleases me. 8)

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 7:27 pm

^^ Like my ASD-like BFF. I have to say I envy you some. I am rational and objective and deeply feeling (doesn't lend itself to "stable", at least not internally -externally I can fake it). That's not easy in my part of the world. Pros and Cons. My cousin tells me that she found emotional stability in her 50s.. that would be cool. A developmental stage? internal or external factors? I look forward to moderation. Teasing: Remember to put aside your "emotionally stability" when appropriate. You don't want too much of a good thing. :wink: