Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2021, 6:25 pm

I've been rewatching this on youtube. It was the early 2000s when internet chat rooms were all the rage. They were packed with horny guys looking mostly in vain for casual sex. Children and preteens were getting solicited so watch dog groups set out to trap them and put their funny faces online.

The stupidity of this is shocking to me. Teens don't live by themselves, so there was a very good chance of running into a parent or cibling when these guys thought they were coming to their homes. And teens are fickle. They may decide the next day that they were violated and go to the police. The chance of the liason remaining secret is essentially zero.

And then there was who showed up. You would think them all mentally ill and some certainly were, but others were well established people with great jobs including a cancer doctor, a rabbi, and several active service members of the military. You would think they would understand a high risk low reward analysis, but they came and lost everything because they craved sex with a thirteen year old.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 10:07 pm

I think The Boondocks had the best (and most brutal) take on that show, which is even funnier if you know that the guy setting up "Chris Handsome" is based on an actual person.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 10:36 pm

Dox47 wrote:
I think The Boondocks had the best (and most brutal) take on that show, which is even funnier if you know that the guy setting up "Chris Handsome" is based on an actual person.

What would you do if one of these 40 year old guys showed up at your house for sex with your 12 year old son or daughter? Some of the chats were downright horrible and disgusting.