Page 3 of 11 [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 1:06 pm

Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Its a setup for another false flag.
It looks like someone may have been dipping into the QAnon Kool-Aid again...
Quote:
Leading figures in the radical QAnon movement are telling supporters not to attend a rally at the Capitol demanding "justice" for people charged over the January 6 riots.  Ahead of the rally, a number of influential figures in the QAnon movement have warned supporters not to attend, because they fear the event is actually a setup to ensnare conspiracy theorists, white supremacists and other extremists.

Ron Watkins, the former administrator for message board site 8kun who is thought by some to have played the mysterious figure known as "Q", wrote on Telegram that the September 18 rally had "a very high probability of becoming a false flag" event.

"I won't be naming the event.  I do not endorse the event.  I hope none of you attend", Watkins added.  "Do yourself a favor and stay away from D.C. on September 18."

Source:  This Newsweek Article 

:lol:

Q or Orange Man seem to be the answer to everything for the Left.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 1:10 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Quote:
Leading figures in the radical QAnon movement are telling supporters not to attend a rally at the Capitol demanding "justice" for people charged over the January 6 riots.  Ahead of the rally, a number of influential figures in the QAnon movement have warned supporters not to attend, because they fear the event is actually a setup to ensnare conspiracy theorists, white supremacists and other extremists.

Ron Watkins, the former administrator for message board site 8kun who is thought by some to have played the mysterious figure known as "Q", wrote on Telegram that the September 18 rally had "a very high probability of becoming a false flag" event.

"I won't be naming the event.  I do not endorse the event.  I hope none of you attend", Watkins added.  "Do yourself a favor and stay away from D.C. on September 18."

With proof like I have shown above, how can any reasonable person seriously doubt it?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 6:36 pm

Mr Reynholm wrote:

Quite possible.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2021, 11:29 pm

Meanwhile back in the real world
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/16/10375081 ... n-saturday
With a far-right rally planned for Washington, D.C., on Saturday, the Capitol will face its first large-scale security test since the Jan. 6 attack on the seat of American democracy.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 11:54 am

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm

Well, that was a bust. I was really hoping for some excitement today. Hopefully later today.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 1:43 pm

Sparse crowd gathers near Capitol to protest treatment of those jailed in Jan. 6 riot

Quote:
A small, peaceful crowd gathered Saturday in Washington to protest what the organizers say is the unfair treatment of people charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol.

The rally ended less than 90 minutes after it began around 12 p.m. ET. D.C., in Union Square, a small park just west, and in clear view, of the Capitol.

Police Chief Robert Contee said that the crowd was “about what we expected” and that the stepped-up police presence may have kept numbers lower.

“I’m hopeful that had some impact on it,” he told NBC News in an interview before the rally

Weekend Warriors knew what happened to the last people who rioted at the Captial. Going to jail means you have to live with black commies.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 18 Sep 2021, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 1:52 pm

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 1:58 pm

About what I expected. These people are way too dumb to enact any sort of plan that would be even half-sufficient to come remotely close to toppling the government. A few guns and intimidation are enough to keep them in line.

'"If a nuclear bomb dropped on that Capitol building,” she said, gesturing toward the dome behind her, “I would celebrate.”'

Wow, not only is this woman a complete sadist, but she clearly has no idea what a nuclear bomb is. It would be a total understatement to say that a nuke has a much wider area of effect than a single building, and the fallout of such an explosion could affect a much wider area than even the initial explosion. :roll: Also, if she actually happened to be in the same region as the Capitol at the time...she would be celebrating in hell.

People like that vote. No wonder the US had to put up with four years of an orangutan being in office. :x

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:11 pm

Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Mr Reynholm wrote:
Quote:

With proof like I have shown above, how can any reasonable person seriously doubt it?

To be fair, just because A and B align, does not mean B exists because of A.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:13 pm

Tross wrote:

People like that vote. No wonder the US had to put up with four years of an orangutan being in office. :x

We had to put up with four years of Trump because of forty years of neoliberal politics. We get what we deserve -- as a collective.

Perhaps we should be viciously attacking the system that produced Trump. But I don't see that happening.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:15 pm

Wow, dozens of people, sounds like I called it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:23 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
... Perhaps we should be viciously attacking the system that produced Trump. But I don't see that happening.
That is because Fred Trump and Mary Anne MacLeod Trump are both dead.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:28 pm

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
... Perhaps we should be viciously attacking the system that produced Trump. But I don't see that happening.

Bazinga! That's funny, but it still doesn't negate my point.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 2:48 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Bazinga! That's funny, but it still doesn't negate my point.
it was not meant to be funny, since they brought him into this world, raised him, and taught him that money and power are all that matter; that anyone who gets in his way should be harassed, insulted, and dismissed outright; that it is perfectly alright to inflate and support one's own image with lies and false accusations of others; and that grabbing women by their genitals is perfectly alright.

But if you are trying to use that tired, old, left-wing, liberal excuse that "Society made him that way", then try again; because if Society made Trump, then Society (of which you are a part) has committed bigger "crimes" by creating Pelosi, AOC, the Clintons, the Obamas, and "Sleepy Joe" himself.

Last edited by Fnord on 18 Sep 2021, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2021, 6:28 pm

How do you do, fellow insurrectionists?