Those of you who live in shared accommodation,

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Ghulam Asadiq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Sep 2021, 4:06 am

How well do you get on with your room mates?

I currently live in shared accommodation and have done since November last year, it's a project run by a nearby church for homeless people with mental health issues and/or drug addiction issues. The room I sleep in is a hostel like arrangement with four bunk beds. I got on reasonably well with everyone else, despite at least two of my room mates having drug addiction issues.

In April, three of my room mates moved out and I got three new room mates. They made me feel like I was at school all over again, they picked on me for being the only brown skinned person in the room, they'd mimmic me to make fun of me after I sometimes went into delusional rant mode after particularly bad bipolar mania and one of them would always pick on me because of my rotting cabbage body odor.

Sometimes when I was sleep walking, they'd film me on their smartphones and show me it in the morning l, laughing at me. One night when I was sleep walking, one of them drew a big penis with a marker pen on my back and on my chest.

They've stopped all these things after I complained about them, but I've got literally nowhere else to go if I leave this place. :(