Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,818
Location: South Wales

19 Sep 2021, 9:08 am

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi in The Prequel Trilogy and the Upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi Series and Black Mask in Birds of Prey.

Pedro Pascal as Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) on The Mandalorian and Maxwell Lord in Wonder Woman 1984.

Temuera Morrison as Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones, The Clone Troopers in the same movie and Revenge of the Sith and Boba Fett, first voicing him in the Special DVD Edition of The Empire Strikes Back replacing Jason Wingreen and then playing him for real on The Mandalorian and the upcoming Book of Boba Fett Series.

Taika Waititi as IG-11 on The Mandalorian and Ratcatcher 1 in The Suicide Squad.

Robin Atkin Downes as Cham Syndulla on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Rebels and The Bad Batch, a Jedi named Ima-Gun-Di also on Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Doomsday in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and a character named Angelo in Suicide Squad.

Steve Blum as Zeb Orrelios and several Stormtroopers on Star Wars Rebels. He’s also voiced several other minor characters whose names aren’t really worth mentioning on both Rebels and Star Wars Resistance. He voiced two of the Seven Deadly Sins Wrath and Envy in Shazam!

Fred Tatasciore as Qui-Gon Jinn and a Jedi named Oppo Rancisis on Star Wars: Clone Wars (The Genndy Tartakovsky one), Roos Tarpals (a Gungan Captain) on the other Clone Wars series, a character named Boss Yushyn and a Mining Guild Guard on Star Wars Rebels and the Sin Gluttony in Shazam!

Is there anyone else worth mentioning.



SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,166
Location: Michigan

19 Sep 2021, 10:26 am

tb86 wrote:
Temuera Morrison as Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones, The Clone Troopers in the same movie and Revenge of the Sith and Boba Fett, first voicing him in the Special DVD Edition of The Empire Strikes Back replacing Jason Wingreen and then playing him for real on The Mandalorian and the upcoming Book of Boba Fett Series.

So who did he play in DC?

I always think it's weird when actors have been in both DC and Marvel properties as different characters.
...or that time when Marvel and DC both released Captain Marvel movies at the same time =D

tb86 wrote:
Is there anyone else worth mentioning.

I'm going to play "Captain Obvious" here: Mark Hamill ;)


_________________
he had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say
we'll miss him


tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,818
Location: South Wales

19 Sep 2021, 3:02 pm

SabbraCadabra asked

Quote:
tb86 wrote:
Temuera Morrison as Jango Fett in Attack of the Clones, The Clone Troopers in the same movie and Revenge of the Sith and Boba Fett, first voicing him in the Special DVD Edition of The Empire Strikes Back replacing Jason Wingreen and then playing him for real on The Mandalorian and the upcoming Book of Boba Fett Series.

So who did he play in DC?

I always think it's weird when actors have been in both DC and Marvel properties as different characters.
...or that time when Marvel and DC both released Captain Marvel movies at the same time =D

tb86 wrote:
Is there anyone else worth mentioning.

I'm going to play "Captain Obvious" here: Mark Hamill ;)


I forgot to mention Temuera Morrison played Aquaman's Dad Thomas Curry in Aquaman and it's upcoming sequel. Also Mark Hamill has not appeared in the DCEU.



SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,166
Location: Michigan

19 Sep 2021, 5:50 pm

tb86 wrote:
Also Mark Hamill has not appeared in the DCEU.

...the Joker?


_________________
he had a lot to say, he had a lot of nothing to say
we'll miss him


tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,818
Location: South Wales

19 Sep 2021, 6:40 pm

SabbraCadabra asked

Quote:
tb86 wrote:
Also Mark Hamill has not appeared in the DCEU.

...the Joker?


Do you not understand the meaning DCEU as in The DC Extended Universe which contains numerous DC movies that connect? Mark Hamill’s Joker is not part of that universe. In fact he’s animated and the DCEU is live action. In that universe Jared Leto is The Joker.