Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2021, 3:51 pm

Laurence Fishburne as Perry White in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Dr. Bill Foster in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Scoot McNairy as Jackson Norriss in Marvel One-Shot: All Hail the King and Wallace Keefe in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Algrim the Strong (Kurse) in Thor: The Dark World and Killer Croc in Suicide Squad.

David Harbour as Dexter Tolliver in Suicide Squad and Red Guardian in Black Widow.

Florence Kasumba as Ayo in Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and Acantha in Wonder Woman.

J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James Gordon in both versions of Justice League and J. Jonah Jameson in Spider-Man: Far from Home.

Kobna Holdbrook-Smith as a Physical Therapist in Doctor Strange and Detective Crispus Allen in both versions of Justice League.

Randall Park as Jimmy Woo in Ant-Man and the Wasp and WandaVision and Dr. Stephen Shin in Aquaman.

Djimon Hounsou as Korath in Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel and What If...?, King Ricou in Aquaman and The Wizard in Shazam!

Zachary Levi as Fandral replacing Josh Dallas in Thor in Thor: The Dark World and Ragnarok and Shazam in Shazam!

Idris Elba as Heimdall in the Thor movies, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Infinity War and Bloodsport in The Suicide Squad.

Sylvester Stallone as Stakar Ogord in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and King Shark in The Suicide Squad.

David Dastmalchian as Kurt from the Ant-Man movies and What If...? and Polka-Dot Man in The Suicide Squad.

Michael Rooker as Yondu in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies and What If...? and Savant in The Suicide Squad.

Nathan Fillion as The Blue Alien Prisoner from Guardians of the Galaxy and T.D.K. in The Suicide Squad.

Sean Gunn as Kraglin in the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Avengers: Endgame and What If...?, the Motion Capture for Rocket in same movies and Avengers: Infinity War, the Motion Capture for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy and both Weasel and Calendar Man in The Suicide Squad.

Taika Waititi as Korg in Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Endgame and Ratcatcher 1 in The Suicide Squad.

Pom Klementieff as Mantis in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame and a Dancer in The Suicide Squad.

Have I missed anyone out? I only counted actors from current movies of both franchises and not any movies that haven't been released yet like Michael Keaton.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 3:51 pm

I'm impressed by your high level of film knowledge! 8)