Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

L4vender
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Sep 2021, 5:40 pm

Hey everyone, I’m new here. Well actually I created my account a couple years ago and forgot about it until now. I go by Violet online (not my real name) just to keep myself anonymous. I’ve been raising snakes since I was 10. My current special interest is physiology, I have a bachelor’s in pharmaceutical science and was in a doctorate-equivalent program to become a pharmacist but once I actually started working in pharmacy I realized I hated it so i quit that, took a year off and am back in school for medical lab science. I have a minor in psychology and worked briefly in addiction counseling. I have a lot of health problems and went through absolute hell trying to treat them conventionally so I study natural medicine and therapeutic diets as a hobby. It’s nice to meet you all! Tell me about yourselves if you’d like :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2021, 5:42 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2021, 5:57 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you find it interesting, and not just in a professional sense.

I was 64, married, and retired when I learned I was Autism Spectrum Disorder, Level 1 (Mild) in 2019.

And I studied and worked in computers.

Shellbelle
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 10:49 pm

Hello Violet,
Very nice to meet you, and welcome to WP!
I am newly diagnosed and new here. Nice to have you here, and hope to see you around!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 11:50 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

malco
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Apr 2022, 7:43 pm

Hi. I just joined yesterday. You can read a short and incommplete bio in my introductory offering (currently on page 1).

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2022, 8:33 am

Hi L4vender (Violet)

Welcome to Wrong Planet. I suffered a stroke a year ago and it was a bad stoke. It is the kind that most people do not recover from called Aphasia. I never heard that word before until 2 months ago. So now I am trying to figure out what was different about me. It is an interesting quest. Apparently in the U.S. there are 2 million people suffering from Aphasia.

Anyways, it is nice to meet you. Enjoy your stay.