Younger Men Are Attracted To Me

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 9:13 pm

I’m 51, younger men are attracted to me, one guy is 33 & another one is 35. I had guys in their 20s wanted to talk to me. Why younger men are attracted to me?

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 9:28 pm

Human attraction is a mystery. I'm 57, and I'm amazed that I still get attention from much younger women. Just be happy that you're so fortunate. "De gustibus non est disputandum."

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2021, 9:44 pm

I usually get more attention from younger women than older ones. At least it's not coming from girls anymore, that was weird. :oops:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 6:21 am

I think the biggest turn on is confidence. That's the kind of thing that only comes with age and experience. Some younger people try to 'do' confidence but its usually pretty obvious that it comes from a place of low self-esteem.

Needy people are hard work - maybe these 30-odd men have had a few girlfriends their own age or younger. Perhaps you give out an aura of genuine confidence/independence and younger men pick up on it?

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Sep 2021, 6:30 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why younger men are attracted to me?

They find you attractive. They like your personality. They have similar interests.

Just because someone is older doesn't mean these things go away.