Taliban navy conducting training exercises...

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 11:36 am

Quote:
I know the world is going to heck, but you have to stop once in awhile and appreciate the hilarious absurdity around us:

Yep, after riding bumper cars and the merry-go-round, the terrorist jihadis wanted a water outing (with men only, of course).

I love how the reporter had to assure people that these photos are real.

I can't blame him. If you had showed me this just 2 years ago, I would have called it an impressive photoshop... but the 2021 version of me knows better.

Look at these guys having the time of their lives:

I count at least two rifles (one guy in the boat on the left might be holding one as well).

The next photo is even better. You've got four guys packed in a little yellow duck/swan boat, two of them have what appear to be AKs, and one is hoisting a RPG launcher on his shoulder!

Source: https://notthebee.com/article/taliban-members-take-joy-rides-on-paddle-boats-bring-rpgs-and-machine-guns-just-in-case

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm

Well...Afghanistan has probably ALWAYS had a navy was the equal of that of Switzerland, and of Bolivia! :lol:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2021, 6:25 pm

Brictoria wrote:
Quote:
I know the world is going to heck, but you have to stop once in awhile and appreciate the hilarious absurdity around us:

Yep, after riding bumper cars and the merry-go-round, the terrorist jihadis wanted a water outing (with men only, of course).

I love how the reporter had to assure people that these photos are real.

I can't blame him. If you had showed me this just 2 years ago, I would have called it an impressive photoshop... but the 2021 version of me knows better.

Look at these guys having the time of their lives:

I count at least two rifles (one guy in the boat on the left might be holding one as well).

The next photo is even better. You've got four guys packed in a little yellow duck/swan boat, two of them have what appear to be AKs, and one is hoisting a RPG launcher on his shoulder!

Source: https://notthebee.com/article/taliban-members-take-joy-rides-on-paddle-boats-bring-rpgs-and-machine-guns-just-in-case

Have the Amerians left any nuclear submarines behind? :scratch:

The Taliban's ordinances are now bigger than Australia's, so I have heard.
I hope we don't have to go to war against them. 8O

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 12:08 am

Dang, even I leave behind my AK and RPG when I go for an afternoon of paddle boating...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 1:56 am

Dox47 wrote:
Dang, even I leave behind my AK and RPG when I go for an afternoon of paddle boating...

I believe they did the Extinction Rebellion thing and superglued the weapons to themselves. :mrgreen:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 3:34 am

I wonder what their aircraft carrier would be like, pigeons boat?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 5:11 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I wonder what their aircraft carrier would be like, pigeons boat?

It better be a big one to hold the number of helicopters left behind. :mrgreen:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 4:02 pm

My Doberman jumped into the lake and tried to attack some people on a paddle boat once.Luckily for the dog they weren’t armed ,but the boaters did burn lots of calories in a short amount of time.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 11:35 am

Hey Biden, You Cheapskate! Didn't have the courtesy to leave a few warships for the Taliban?