Beyond doubt incident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 1:06 pm

Quite possibly this kind of research wouldn't be funded in the USA?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 1:14 pm

Okay so if the research was funded legally in China, then why is Fauci choosing to be 'caught in lies', rather than just owning it and saying it was legal, so therefore he commited no crime?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 11:37 pm

Jakki wrote:
did someone reference sky news as a source , ? In this thread. btw , uhm who or what is sky news?

Sky News is not Fox News and is a credible source based on my years of watching. (I don't watch Fox News so I don't know the quality of their reporting.) But you always have to keep an objective mindset and not blindly believe everything/k you hear.

Sky News has a predominantly right-leaning bias, but I am more than capable of counteracting that.
There are some presenters I don't watch because of their strong partisan stance.
Most of them, however, engage in reason rather than sanctimony.
"Sanctimony, self-righteousness and virtue signalling" is a deal-breaker, for me. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 11:44 pm

TenMinutes wrote:
It's not just sky news.

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show

Be careful of using mainstream US media's insistence that such talk is conspiracy nonsense as evidence of anything. There are just six corporations that control almost all the media in the US, and it is not a stretch to think that a small number of people have the power to shut down discussion on any topic they find inconvenient.

It's unclear that the oligarchs have any stake in hiding the truth of this, though, so it seems to me the truth will eventually come out.

The political left has a disproportionate power when it comes to news dissemination.
There is clear evidence that they have engaged in undeserved censorship, particularly when it came to the coronavirus.
Sky News will present relevant news that the leftist media won't.

If you blindly believe *any* news outlet, you are a fool.
The skunk has spoken. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 11:53 pm

TenMinutes wrote:
ironpony wrote:
What motivation would fauci have on working to produce a man-made virus?

Scientific inquiry. Figuring out how viruses hop species. Figuring out specifically how they become compatible with human hosts.

Even if the release is accidental, and the study had a goal worth pursuing, its release involves culpability. So, even if the study was well-intentioned, there is motivation for a coverup. Given that so many people have died.

fauci and daszek will live in the anals annals of history for their part in the development of coiv19.

"COVID". Your tax dollar at work.
This has been a public service announcement. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 11:59 pm

ironpony wrote:
But if he was doing this legally wouldn't there be a record of it all the research done and it's just better to come clean about it rather than attempt to cover it up?

Also wouldn't it be safter for an American like Fauci, to to do studies on a virus for research, in the US, rather than do it in a country that is not on the most friendliest terms with the US all the time?

You have no idea how politics works, do you? :mrgreen:

China was heading towards democracy.
5 years ago, that changed with XI.

N.B.
The Chinese military is intimately involved in virus research and has openly discussed using biological weapons in the next world war.
Hopefully, I will have died a natural death before that happens.

Ciao, people. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 12:04 am

ironpony wrote:
Okay so if the research was funded legally in China, then why is Fauci choosing to be 'caught in lies', rather than just owning it and saying it was legal, so therefore he commited no crime?

He is a weasel. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 11:56 am

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
did someone reference sky news as a source , ? In this thread. btw , uhm who or what is sky news?

Sky News is not Fox News and is a credible source based on my years of watching. (I don't watch Fox News so I don't know the quality of their reporting.) But you always have to keep an objective mindset and not blindly believe everything/k you hear.

Sky News has a predominantly right-leaning bias, but I am more than capable of counteracting that.
There are some presenters I don't watch because of their strong partisan stance.
"Sanctimony, self-righteousness and virtue signalling" is a deal-breaker, for me. 8)

Thsnk you mr Skunk , PePe ..... we do not have skynews here .
The news here that is alittle open and more informative without the extra BS is called OAN news.
but it is heavily under attack by the other news sources.... aswell as attacking any sponsors or sources possibly associated with them. They are just about news not corporate sponsors and mass media programming to buy useless products. We have no mainstream media here that is not biased and
devised to strictly supporting potential government misinformation campaigns . imho.

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 12:17 pm

Seriously i wish some people would do some freedom of information act, Requests here about this virus thing . The documented FOIA requests that i have seen ,are that related to biological warfare.

indicate that the USA has experimented on its own people for years .Through a variety of means .
Including the use of infected ticks . To spread and monitor the effects through monitoring hospital intake records. Have personal experience with this system they have in place . But have read of various other methods employed to test on big population centers. .
These processes have been in place since 1975 ! that i can document . Other sources put that date as much earlier. My medical records do not lie . Except the ones that the Veterans administration will not release, Concerning the tickbite infection ,from the tick placed inside my sleeping bag,( i recieved during a bivouc). And Shortened my military career , in a big way.
Which i have requested repeated times over the years. And only recieved a few of , each time i request the complete records . But the same ones each time.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 6:11 am

Jakki wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Thsnk you mr Skunk , PePe ..... we do not have skynews here .
The news here that is alittle open and more informative without the extra BS is called OAN news.
but it is heavily under attack by the other news sources.... aswell as attacking any sponsors or sources possibly associated with them. They are just about news not corporate sponsors and mass media programming to buy useless products. We have no mainstream media here that is not biased and
devised to strictly supporting potential government misinformation campaigns . imho.

Interesting.

Some on the left, here in Australia, attack sponsors of Sky News.
And the Gillard Labor government was trying to censor/cancel Sky News, when it was in power.
Disgraceful.

What are they afraid of?
Free expression?

The left has a reputation for this sort of thing, here.
I am not impressed in the least. :eew:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 9:47 am

These are very sad coincidences .... the mass media seems that it wishes you to have opinions
that are not rational . About the world, it seems . Whereas i watch these other news sources , and when you listen it the facts make sense.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 8:05 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
leaked or delivered?

I am convinced it was a manmade virus that escaped the lab.

If it was delivered Biden would have little choice but to go to war. The prospect of war with a country with so big a population and a longer history is very daunting. That is IMHO why so many people yelling “I told you so” at people who dismissed and covered up the lab leak theory are dismissing the deliberate delivery theory.

But if it was an accidental leak, that wouldn't warrant a war.
The coverup and the deliberate spread of the disease might.

My assessment?
Nothing is going to happen and China will get away with "murdering" almost 5 million people.
Charming. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 8:07 pm

Jakki wrote:
These are very sad coincidences .... the mass media seems that it wishes you to have opinions
that are not rational . About the world, it seems . Whereas i watch these other news sources , and when you listen it the facts make sense.

The media is primarily the b***h of the power groups. 8)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 8:22 pm

he did it cause he wanted money having amajor investment in
Pfizer . And the possibility that eugenics program has been underway . For quite awhile.
but the goal is for it not to appear that way.?

shirtifckle dwart !

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 1:09 am

Jakki wrote:
he did it cause he wanted money having amajor investment in
Pfizer . And the possibility that eugenics program has been underway . For quite awhile.
but the goal is for it not to appear that way.?

shirtifckle dwart !

Initially, I seriously considered that the virus might have been released to cull the boomers and leave the zoomers.
Seriously.
I'm not convinced, now.