Beyond doubt incident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 5:29 am

Quote:
‘Beyond doubt’ there was an ‘incident’ at the Wuhan Institute of Virology
Sky News host Sharri Markson says there is so much evidence that it is “beyond doubt” there was an incident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Ms Markson spent over a year investigating the possibility COVID-19 was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

Her 'What Really Happened in Wuhan' documentary on Sky News Australia uncovered evidence a leak from the lab first occurred in September, 2019.

“I’ve looked at it as two key parts to investigate,” she told Sky News host Paul Murray.

“One, you speak to the scientists about the unusual features of the virus itself.

“And then the other part is, what was happening in Wuhan? What was the Wuhan Institute of Virology doing at that time?

“There’s just so much evidence that we’ve been able to uncover over the past few months as part of this investigation that it really is beyond doubt there was an incident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 5:10 pm

leaked or delivered?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 6:06 pm

The ever present question

COVID19 - natural or Manmade?
If Manmade - leaked or delivered?

We are dealing with the secretive CCP so neither question will be ever known.

There are certainly elements of the virus that are suspicious but the scientific community seems to be split down the middle on the question of origin.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 7:16 pm

Sorry after the evidence that has been presented by various media presenting scientific conclusions , there is no question in my mind . 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 2:43 am

Jakki wrote:
Sorry after the evidence that has been presented by various media presenting scientific conclusions , there is no question in my mind . 8O

Even before the mountains of evidence, I had concluded that in all probability, it was a lab leak.
There were so many dots that could easily be connected.
Critical thinking skills do come in handy separating the wheat from the chaff.

The curious thing is, I heard the Biden administration could not make a finding in what probably happened.
I heavily suspect it was a political decision to let the ccp get off the hook.
I suspect that there is a consideration that if the ccp is pushed too hard, it may inspire a war.
Just a thought. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 2:45 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
leaked or delivered?

I am convinced it was a manmade virus that escaped the lab.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 3:21 am

Jakki wrote:

I think its possible an infected animal escaped the facility, the virus behaves in a way that seems to allow asymptomatics to carry the virus into a population.

Can't do that with ebola as it kills too quickly

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 7:49 am

Pepe wrote:
I heavily suspect it was a political decision to let the ccp get off the hook.
I suspect that there is a consideration that if the ccp is pushed too hard, it may inspire a war.
Just a thought. 8)

Biden surrendered to the Taliban, no way he would want to take on the Chinese.

Pepe wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
leaked or delivered?

I am convinced it was a manmade virus that escaped the lab.

If it was delivered Biden would have little choice but to go to war. The prospect of war with a country with so big a population and a longer history is very daunting. That is IMHO why so many people yelling “I told you so” at people who dismissed and covered up the lab leak theory are dismissing the deliberate delivery theory.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 10:13 am

One has to wonder, since it was intentional. And the initial leak occurred in 2019 ,China might have ,should have, immediately closed all its borders to prevent the spread . Turns out other countries had to employ travel restrictions to help mitigate the spread. Scienctific / corporate / ecomonical warfare doesn't count. When it come to dying and suffering , it would seem, Only military warfare seems to count . China has literally got away with killing people around the world . if you wished to destroy a economy , you could drop a atomic bomb. Or you could disperse a unregulated disease in that country or any country. That spreads like a wildfire. And mutates so keeping up with it requires untold resources.
And after a 20 yr lost war in Afghanistan . obviously the entire USA has no stomach for war .
And very possibly noone,would never want to follow adle headed Bid en into a War.
The USa pumps over 2/3s of its budget into military model of warfare. When between the major countries , Thst IS NOT the correct front to be fighting on , China has realised this ,Russia is catching on . No stomach for Military Warfare actually exists . But the USA is based on a Wartime economy
to thrive. And so drags its allies into this mentality , and promotes it. But the War is being waged on a economical Warfront , NOT military . This delusion of military warfare is bring draped over our entire upcoming generations , So the American way of life is preserved . a generation ago we signed treaties against chemical warfare with the large number of countries in the world, And against Space based weapons . But the USA now has entire branch of the military called " Space Force" now.
Something is amiss here . But noone dares call it out , afraid of being singled out by the USA as a resistor .
Please consider these same people here ran a bio warfare lab of the coast of New,York on a Island called Plumb island. And became well known. especial for its 1970s era power failure where it had leaks of its own . Rumours and books written on it claimed it was where Lyme disease originated from in the USA ? Now that bio warfare research facility supposably has been closed , and moved to the center of Kansas . And called a animal health scientific research center( Federally funded). So the name has changed so it sounds very innocuous . And can be disquised as a business research center for animal health .

Ade C
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2021, 10:47 am

I'd hardly regard sky news as a credible source

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 11:12 am

did someone reference sky news as a source , ? In this thread. btw , uhm who or what is sky news?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 11:19 am

Last time I checked the WHO was going to investigate the matter, but can the WHO lead an investigation in the sense that do they experience in investigating these sorts of things, and would it not be a conflict of interest in anyway? It seems to me that an organization like Interpol is more equipped to investigate this kind of matter, but why aren't they doing it, compared to the WHO?

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 11:30 am

It's not just sky news.

Fauci Was 'Untruthful' to Congress About Wuhan Lab Research, New Documents Appear To Show

Be careful of using mainstream US media's insistence that such talk is conspiracy nonsense as evidence of anything. There are just six corporations that control almost all the media in the US, and it is not a stretch to think that a small number of people have the power to shut down discussion on any topic they find inconvenient.

It's unclear that the oligarchs have any stake in hiding the truth of this, though, so it seems to me the truth will eventually come out.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 11:46 am

What motivation would fauci have on working to produce a man-made virus?

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:27 pm

ironpony wrote:
What motivation would fauci have on working to produce a man-made virus?

Scientific inquiry. Figuring out how viruses hop species. Figuring out specifically how they become compatible with human hosts.

Even if the release is accidental, and the study had a goal worth pursuing, its release involves culpability. So, even if the study was well-intentioned, there is motivation for a coverup. Given that so many people have died.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 12:52 pm

But if he was doing this legally wouldn't there be a record of it all the research done and it's just better to come clean about it rather than attempt to cover it up?

Also wouldn't it be safter for an American like Fauci, to to do studies on a virus for research, in the US, rather than do it in a country that is not on the most friendliest terms with the US all the time?