MCU Actors Who Also Appeared in The Monsterverse

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2021, 2:27 pm

Aaron Taylor-Johnson - He played Quicksilver first cameoing in Captain America: The Winter Soldier’s first post credit scene before appearing in Avengers: Age of Ultron and played the main character Ford Brody in Godzilla.

Elizabeth Olsen - She played Wanda Maximoff aka The Scarlet Witch first cameoing in Captain America: The Winter Soldier’s first post credit before appearing in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Endgame, WandaVision and will return in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. She played Elle Brody in Godzilla who was married to Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Ford Brody despite being siblings in the MCU.

Tom Hiddleston - He played Loki in The Thor movies, The Avengers movies excluding Age of Ultron, Loki and What If…? and played James Conrad in Kong: Skull Island.

Brie Larson - She played Mason Weaver in Kong: Skull Island and would go on to play Captain Marvel in the movie of the same name, Avengers: Endgame and will be back in The Marvels.

Samuel L. Jackson - He played Nick Fury in multiple MCU movies as well as two episodes of the now non canon Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., voiced him of What If…? and will return in Secret Invasion. He played Preston Packard in Kong: Skull Island.

John C. Reilly - He played Rhomann Dey in Guardians of the Galaxy and Hark Marlow in Kong: Skull Island.

Corey Hawkins - He played a Navy OP in Iron Man 3 and Houston Brooks in Kong: Skull Island.

Eugene Cordero - He played a character named Reles in Kong: Skull Island and was Casey / Hunter K-5E on Loki.

Erin Moriarty - She played Hope Shlottman on the now non canon Jessica Jones and is a bar guest in Kong: Skull Island.

Bradley Whitford - He played John Flynn in the Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter and What If…? And Dr. Rick Stanton in Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Jonathan Howard - He played Ian Boothby (Darcy’s intern) in Thor: The Dark World and a character named Asher Jonah in Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Elizabeth Faith Ludlow - She’s credited as an Easik Mother in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and as First Lieutenant Griffin in Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

Rebecca Hall - She played Dr. Maya Hansen in Iron Man 3 and Dr. Ilene Andrews in Godzilla vs. Kong.

Brian Tyree Henry - He played Bernie Hayes in Godzilla vs. Kong and a character named Phastos in the upcoming Eternals.

Ronny Chieng - He played Jay Wayne in Godzilla vs. Kong and Jon Jon in Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

Have I missed anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 4:30 pm

^^
I don't think so.

TwisterUprocker
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Sep 2021, 2:52 am

Funny that Taylor-Johnson and Olsen went from siblings to married to siblings.