Need tech ideas to be self employed

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

enz
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm

Im an anomaly in that I have Aspergers but have been successful in sales

My friend has been tinkering with computers for years and works in i.t

He enjoys doing back end stuff more. I’m looking for a service we could give businesses that will help them and probably haven’t implemented. I’ll do the selling he’ll set it up

Got any ideas?

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 3:00 am

If you have a plan and if it's a good business idea, go for it.
If you don't, forget about it.

/Mats

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 11:27 pm

enz wrote:
Im an anomaly in that I have Aspergers but have been successful in sales

My friend has been tinkering with computers for years and works in i.t

He enjoys doing back end stuff more. I’m looking for a service we could give businesses that will help them and probably haven’t implemented. I’ll do the selling he’ll set it up

Got any ideas?

Do you know any business owners? If so, ask them what their biggest headaches are, that they wish could be solved via a computer program or via the Internet. Also, ask them what annoys them about whatever software or Internet-based services they are currently using.