Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 9:55 am

QuantumChemist wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Thats why you need to chip in so he can afford to buy his own!

Fixed it for ya! He would want one to show off in some way or another. Copeland reminds me of Jim Baker back in the 1980s (minus his crying wife). My rich aunt was a sucker for those types of televangelist hucksters. BTW - Jim Baker was last seen hawking items with the My Pillow guy this year.

As for the picture of the item in question, the bottom door latch is open. Otherwise it would look much like a warped saucer dish to me. It would likely function much like this design of drones:

https://www.c4isrnet.com/unmanned/2019/ ... ng-saucer/

I knew that Jim Bakker was still in the media. Had seen his show reposted by folks on Utube. Still selling religion, but his main thing nowadays is selling bulk packaging of meals-ready-to-eat food for survivalists. So if you need to stock your backyard apocalypse shelter with long lasting stored meals- he is the guy to order it from.

But I didnt know that he had recently teamed up with the My Pillow Guy. But somehow I am not surprised that the two hucksters would partner up.

That Romanian experimental drone aircraft is fascinating. A real life terrestrial "flying saucer". Which....[twilight zone music kicks in] suggest that...the OTHER kind of flying of saucers might ALSO be real...and that we primitive Earthings might be recapping the technological evolution of...THEM...but also (if UFOs are really of alien origin) that UFOs are not piloted by living ET "people", but are just drones built by the said aliens to explore our dangerous planet remotely.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 10:32 am

very weird and very spooky looking ...!

where ever you go ,there you are

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 11:17 am

naturalplastic wrote:

I knew that Jim Bakker was still in the media. Had seen his show reposted by folks on Utube. Still selling religion, but his main thing nowadays is selling bulk packaging of meals-ready-to-eat food for survivalists. So if you need to stock your backyard apocalypse shelter with long lasting stored meals- he is the guy to order it from.

But I didnt know that he had recently teamed up with the My Pillow Guy. But somehow I am not surprised that the two hucksters would partner up.

FYI

https://www.insider.com/mike-lindell-te ... ker-2021-9

Now back to something less weird: pseudo UFO drones. :D

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 10:23 pm

People probably missed this comment in the article I posted

AviationWeek defence editor Steve Trimble said he showed the footage to US air force air combat command chief General Mark Kelly

“His immediate reply was that he had no idea what it was,” Mr Trimble said.

“And then he took my laptop and stared at it for about 20 seconds. His expression was somewhere between confused and impressed.”

I'm assuming it's either a) a good piece of acting or b) they really don't know what the NSA or some other agency is doing outside of the defence portfolio.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 11:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I'm assuming it's either a) a good piece of acting or b) they really don't know what the NSA or some other agency is doing outside of the defence portfolio.

Wouldn't be NSA, they only deal with signals intelligence. The CIA sometimes has a role in defense procurement, but even they tend to piggyback off of existing military projects, outside of things like spy satellites there isn't really much justification for big programs like that for intelligence agencies, better to modify something off the shelf as needed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:33 am

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Wouldn't be NSA, they only deal with signals intelligence. The CIA sometimes has a role in defense procurement, but even they tend to piggyback off of existing military projects, outside of things like spy satellites there isn't really much justification for big programs like that for intelligence agencies, better to modify something off the shelf as needed.

The emergence of the national security state after the Soviet's tested their first nuclear weapons has lent credence to the establishment of some type of oversight committee that were enabled/given extrajudicial and financial powers outside of government and military. I'm guessing they set up agencies that contract secret programs using military industrial partnerships with the private sector, For example the footage of this object was filmed outside skunkworks. They involve partnerships with Lockhead Martin but also shadowy characters like aerospace billionaire Robert Bigelow.

Having worked in government, one thing I can say is that when it comes to intelligence/secrecy, the private sector are much more efficient at creating a "ring of steel" than government.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 12:05 pm

i realize am off topic , but am reacting to the above phrase , National Security StateWas that the start of our constitutional rights being side stepped .Scarey sounding phrase reminding me of
Sci Fi versions of Nazi Germany .

where ever you go ,there you are

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 11:02 pm

Quote:
The stealthy object -possibly a component of a new drone or plane- was filmed on a tractor-trailer platform at Helendale Radar Cross Section Facility.

Source: https://warisboring.com/secret-military-aircraft-possibly-exposed-on-tiktok/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 11:27 pm

Jakki wrote:
i realize am off topic , but am reacting to the above phrase , National Security StateWas that the start of our constitutional rights being side stepped .Scarey sounding phrase reminding me of
Sci Fi versions of Nazi Germany .

Yes and the formation of this national security state resulted in a black budget or covert appropriation government budget that is allocated for classified or other secret operations of a nation. The black budget is an account expenses and spending related to military research and covert operations. The black budget is mostly classified because of security reasons. The black budget can be complicated to calculate, but in the United States it has been estimated to be over US50 billion a year, taking up nearly 10 percent of the American defense budget
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html

This doesn't take into account money that's not even on the books which cant be accounted for. In 2001 this was estimated to be 2.3 Trillion dollars.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-war-on-waste/