Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 5:39 pm

Gunman in deadly Tennessee grocery shooting was a third-party vendor, police say

Quote:
A gunman who killed a woman and wounded at least 14 other people at a western Tennessee Kroger before apparently killing himself this week was a third-party vendor for the store, police said Friday.

UK Thang, 29, was the man who shot 10 employees and five customers Thursday afternoon at the Kroger in Collierville, some 30 miles southeast of downtown Memphis, police said.
Investigators are still trying to determine a motive, Collierville Police Chief Dale Lane said at a news conference Friday morning.

The woman who died was Olivia King, Lane said Friday. She was a customer, according to Kroger.

The incident was one of at least 517 mass shootings in the United States so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. CNN and the GVA identify a mass shooting as a shooting that injured or killed four or more people, not including the shooter.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm

Tragic.

Also, I just realized mass shootings didn't go down as a result of the pandemic.
They just stopped receiving the same level of coverage.

2021: 518 (with the year not even 3/4ths over)
2020: 613
2019: 417
2018: 336

Yes, there's been another one since the incident in Tennessee.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う