Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2021, 5:23 am

So that couple that ended up bad traveling in a van together...

I propose an alternate theory to the crime of passion or whatever people figure drove the guy to kill his fiance. It was the heat of global warming the heat and lack of water made them both crazy and the worst possible thing happened, one of them killing the other. Just makes me think after getting stopped by the cops maybe they should have cut the trip short and headed home....but they did not do that and well now one of them is dead and hmmm I wonder who could have possibly committed the homicide on her aside from the only person she was out with in the wilderness of wyoming with...aka her fiance...so yeah I figure that guy is pretty f*cked if he hasn't killed himself already.

But then again what if they got to hot, didn't have enough water and it was like a crazy thing like they both actually fought and it ended up in one of them dead. LIke idk I just am not ruling out heat sickness yet, like they were not dealing with that even when the cops pulled them over they did not have enough water...so just sad to think maybe if they had more water the tragedy wouldn't have happened. But then again I think the cops should have kept them seperate till getting them both back home. LIke seems the cops in that case were trying to figure the best way to handle it, but they were idiots...like that girl litterally said he did hit her but then tried downplaying it to say he didn't do anything and she just hit him for no reason and even after she told the cops he like grabbed her on the face, which presumuably the position of sratches on the guys face like did he grab a bit lower than the face? and she was trying to get him off of her....like the placed of thos scratches seems suspious like where someone might claw at if you are trying to strangle them. And those idiot cops didn't even think of that just sideded with the guy saying obviously the woman was the agressor...seperated them for a night and then well I guss they got back together after that, went to Wyoming and the guy killed her. My morbid curiosity hopes they catch the guy and he has not killed himself yet and says something of why he did it...My morbid curiosity is curious what can I say. But yeah idk the couple was planning to marry and maybe even have a family but well the guy murdering her might have put a damper on that. Presuming the guy is still alive and has not killed himself at least the police finally put out a warrant for his arrest. After long enough that he may have escaped the country...

But yeah Idk that is what I think about that, and maybe if you are a young couple planning a trip like this have an out for both of you, so it does not result in a murder if you get sick of each other. Just saying though lack of water and an ability to cool off can for sure make people crazy.