My latest theory about Scientifically Proving GOD :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

jimbo Jones
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Sep 2021, 10:39 am

God is an Entity that feeds at the Black Hole singularity points.

He / She Created life to add Biomass to Planets to supplement the Diet :)

your welcome. 8)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 11:13 am

Wut?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 4:25 pm

jimbo Jones wrote:
God is an entity that feeds at the black hole singularity points.  He / She created life to add biomass to planets to supplement the diet.
Evidence, please?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Oct 2021, 2:00 pm

interesting thought .

i'd like to ad a counter thesis .

if God is all being .. and self feeding , it is merely an infinite set of recycling .. from reproduction to expansion .

what if God is a frequency that you have to fine tune to connect to .. almost like a wifi signal .. only if you get the 1000,000 digit code correct .. aka .. masterring form .. from nutrition in cells , cell stability (aka optimised condition) and mental balance to dial in .

Proof of God will be proven . hold tight . 8)

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 2:32 pm

jimbo Jones wrote:

your welcome. 8)

i find your theory too anthropomorphic .

cbd wrote:
interesting thought .

i'd like to ad a counter thesis .

if God is all being .. and self feeding , it is merely an infinite set of recycling .. from reproduction to expansion .

what if God is a frequency that you have to fine tune to connect to .. almost like a wifi signal .. only if you get the 1000,000 digit code correct .. aka .. masterring form .. from nutrition in cells , cell stability (aka optimised condition) and mental balance to dial in .

Proof of God will be proven . hold tight . 8)

i think the 1000,000 digit code might have been discovered in the amazon rain-forest over a 1,000 years ago.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 2:46 pm

jimbo Jones wrote:

your welcome. 8)

Problem one: A god that creates life just to eat it wouldnt be a very loving deity worth worshipping, and petitioning with prayer.

Problem two: Creating life on planets doesnt add any mass to the said planets. Living things dont add anything to the earth's mass. The biosphere is not extra matter being plopped down upon the earth. Its the same matter the earth already has just being rearranged into a different, albeit more complex, form.

So maybe this god you postulate likes a little extra spice in his subway 12 inch sub meals- and living plants and animals are the mustard and spiracha upon the dead rocks that are the main ingredient. But they dont add mass to the sandwich.

So you have both a theological problem, and a scientific problem with your theory.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 31 Oct 2021, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 3:08 pm

It is not a theory, because it cannot be falsified.

It is not an hypothesis, because it cannot be tested.

It is a speculative idea.  Only this, and nothing more.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2021, 3:10 pm

Yeah back to the drawing board. When I was back there in Stephen Hawking school ,There was a person there, Who put forth the proposition, That you can petition the Black Hole Sun God With prayer, Petition the Black Hole Sun God With prayer!,You cannot petition the Black Hole Sun God destroyer of worlds, With prayer ! !!, The Black Hole Sun God is hungry and shall be fed, for your planet is like a spicy meatball, and you human civilization like salt and pepper. A delicious morsel of molecules. Only this, and nothing more.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

03 Nov 2021, 7:50 am

jimbo Jones wrote:

your welcome. 8)

This isn’t a scientific proof of God.

Firstly, your definition of God that lives in black holes is a long way removed from any existing definition of God.

Secondly, you have proposed no means of testing whether this entity exists. It is no more scientific than saying “God is in heaven”.

Thirdly, you propose that God created life so that, if I have this right, the planets which get sucked into black holes will have organic material on them and will supplement God’s diet. Which raises the question - why not just turn the material that gets sucked in to organic material? Why need material to be sucked in at all? And in a black hole, does it make any difference?

In conclusion, this is:

1) bad theology (indeed, it is barely theology at all)
2) bad science (indeed, it isn’t science)
3) generally nonsense

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 9:38 am

I guess Jimbo is now...too embarrassed to return to the thread he started.