Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 11:09 am

People are not suprised when I tell them I am a virgin.

Does that mean I am not attractive?

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 11:56 am

Don't tell people you are virgin.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 11:58 am

badRobot wrote:

why?

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 12:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
badRobot wrote:

why?

This is just weird. Not something shameful, but not something you should tell people either, this is your private, personal life.

Last edited by badRobot on 26 Sep 2021, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 12:22 pm

Jamesy wrote:

1) Folks who know you can see that you're a socially inept autistic, and therefore assume that you would be unsuccessful with the opposite sex.

2)One of the reasons folks assume that you are too socially inept to have had sex is...that you go around stating that you're a virgin. That simply isnt done.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 12:48 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

1) Folks who know you can see that you're a socially inept autistic, and therefore assume that you would be unsuccessful with the opposite sex.

2)One of the reasons folks assume that you are too socially inept to have had sex is...that you go around stating that you're a virgin. That simply isnt done.

Lol. Blunt way of putting it but yes haha. I never say if I'm a virgin or not but I was never asked until after I lost my virginity anyway. If I was asked today and was a virgin I would just blag it and say I wasn't a virgin though it would be handy to have a simple cover story as to how and where it was lost. Chances are if they asked about virginity then they will also ask about where, when and how.

If you're reply to "Cool, where did you lose it?" is "In that building on Warren street in 2010" when Warren street wasn't even around until 2019 you'll make yourself look like an idiot. Trust me it's easy to make mistakes like that when under pressure and put on the spot.

badRobot
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:01 pm

Nades wrote:
Lol. Blunt way of putting it but yes haha. I never say if I'm a virgin or not but I was never asked until after I lost my virginity anyway. If I was asked today and was a virgin I would just blag it and say I wasn't a virgin though it would be handy to have a simple cover story as to how and where it was lost. Chances are if they asked about virginity then they will also ask about where, when and how.

If you're reply to "Cool, where did you lose it?" is "In that building on Warren street in 2010" when Warren street wasn't even around until 2019 you'll make yourself look like an idiot. Trust me it's easy to make mistakes like that when under pressure and put on the spot.

This is a trick question, it doesn't matter if you are a virgin, this is your private life and you should not give any answers. If you are trying to prove it, telling all the details and s**t, you lose respect.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 1:22 pm

badRobot wrote:
Nades wrote:

This is a trick question, it doesn't matter if you are a virgin, this is your private life and you should not give any answers. If you are trying to prove it, telling all the details and s**t, you lose respect.

It might be a trick question but it's just as likely to be typical locker talk. I've heard very socially skilled friends ask each other several times about the "night" they lost their virginity without focusing on me. Male or female friends, they'll ask and sometimes ask for advice. I've had one absolute stunner approach me asking if butt stuff hurt because her boyfriend wanted to try it which is a surprise considering she;s the type who can ask to try anything with anyone.

Sometimes it's just typical convo.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 4:22 pm

Jamesy wrote:
People are not surprised when I tell them I am a virgin.  Does that mean I am not attractive?
No, it means they are surprised when anyone claims to be a virgin, because there is never any need to do so.

Or maybe you have a reputation for lying, and they are too polite to call you out on it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.