Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2021, 11:51 am

funeralxempire wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Be careful what you wish for. It feels safe to deny others whose opinions you find dangerous. That protection may be fleeting. Times change and it might be your opinion that is seen as dangerous and is banned based on the precedent you favor.

The only way to prevent my opinions from being banned, is to ban the opposite.

Not really, the opposite of your views isn't banned right now and yet your views are perfectly acceptable to express even if most people reject them.

I haven't thought of that, actually.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 2:16 am

Brictoria wrote:
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Exactly.

War IS Peace, when war is fought to ensure peace elsewhere.

Freedom requires someone to be enslaved, to ensure the freedom of others.

The entire universe is a zero-sum game. It is also known as the First Law of Thermodynamics.
You cannot give, if you don't take.

It's a FACT!

But your opinion is troublesome considering your previous posts where you said people should sponge off others and you would rather commit suicide than work.

That in itself seems like enslaving others for your own personal benefit. Why should people have to plough in an extra 20 hours a week on top of their regular full time hours for the sole purpose of supporting you and others like you who want to stay at home all day watching TV? Surely being ethical involves everyone sharing the burden for keeping society ticking over.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 2:50 am

the people who stay unemployed do so not because it was their first choice in life but that their particular brains were just not well-suited to do the 4 year college grind and networking to find a well-paying job. i never was able to do that. i just don't have those genes. were it not for army/civil service i'd likely have ended up just like poor ol' walter ["ASS-P"].

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 3:31 am

auntblabby wrote:
the people who stay unemployed do so not because it was their first choice in life but that their particular brains were just not well-suited to do the 4 year college grind and networking to find a well-paying job. i never was able to do that. i just don't have those genes. were it not for army/civil service i'd likely have ended up just like poor ol' walter ["ASS-P"].

That's often the case but I was more pointing out the very broad interpretation OP has on what slavery is and what he appears to think conservatism means.

Anything other than making 500 dollars a week on UBI he appears to think is slavery. He strongly implied in
the past that working and employment is oppressive. If he means minimum wage work or any work is open to interpretation unless he says but what he thinks is liberal treatment seems to be unsustainable.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 5:08 am

Nades wrote:
That in itself seems like enslaving others for your own personal benefit. Why should people have to plough in an extra 20 hours a week on top of their regular full time hours for the sole purpose of supporting you and others like you who want to stay at home all day watching TV? Surely being ethical involves everyone sharing the burden for keeping society ticking over.

I see no ethical issues with Liberals enslaving Conservatives.

It is my opinion that Conservative parties should be banned, thus anyone who has been a member of a Conservative political party within the past 10 years, should lose their civil rights and be enslaved. They should work, so the people who vote Liberal can have their liberty.

I can't see a problem with that.

Disclaimer:
My opinion expressed here was meant as a provocation/"joke".
I hate Trump, and you must read my comment in that context.

Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 06 Oct 2021, 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 5:23 am

Nades wrote:

I'm pro-slavery - I would have no ethical issues with Liberals enslaving Conservatives.

You seem to have no ethical issues if slavery involves your own personal financial gain.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 5:39 am

Nades wrote:
You seem to have no ethical issues if slavery involves your own personal financial gain.

Wrong. If slavery is based on racial discrimination, I would have a problem with it.

But not if it is a punishment for membership of a banned political party, given that the party getting banned is Conservative, that is.

Disclaimer:
My opinion expressed here was meant as a provocation/"joke".
I hate Trump, and you must read my comment in that context.

Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 06 Oct 2021, 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 5:43 am

Nades wrote:

Wrong. If slavery is based on racial discrimination, I would have a problem with it.

But not if it is a punishment for membership of a banned political party, given that the party getting banned is Conservative, that is.

No offence but you need a job and to get out of your house a little more often. Your opinions and outlook of society is deeply worrying.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 5:47 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

No offence but you need a job and to get out of your house a little more often. Your opinions and outlook of society is deeply worrying.

My opinions expressed above were meant as a provocation/"joke".
I hate Trump and and his disgusting supporters. You must read my comments in that context.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:15 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

I hate Trump and and his disgusting supporters. You must read my comments in that context.

I have read a lot of them. They seem to extend towards contempt and exploitation ofthers who don't hold conservative views from your posting history too.

I believed in one of your posts on another thread you mentioned business owners having companies taken by the workers and those who don't conform with insane wages being put on trial.

Context matters a lot and the combo of what you post and what you seem to do day to day which is apparently sitting at home all day stewing over increasingly extreme political views is concerning.

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:26 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

I have read a lot of them. They seem to extend towards contempt and exploitation ofthers who don't hold conservative views from your posting history too.

I believed in one of your posts on another thread you mentioned business owners having companies taken by the workers and those who don't conform with insane wages being put on trial.

Context matters a lot and the combo of what you post and what you seem to do day to day which is apparently sitting at home all day stewing over increasingly extreme political views is concerning.

You must understand, Conservatives wants to take everything away from me I hold dear. Some would even enslave me. My posts about jailing conservatives and enslaving them is my only defensive move. I can see no other ways of protecting myself, than to attack conservatives and those with similar views/political opinions.

The chairman of the Danish Conservative Party even down-played serious mental health problems, saying that mental illness should not be a concern for the Publical Health Services - that we should not spend tax money on people with mental illnesses.

It's opinions like these that makes me hate conservatives and say they're evil. To me, Conservatives are demons.

Last edited by thinkinginpictures on 06 Oct 2021, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:29 am

i would not feel threatened by conservatives if only they'd stop trying to take health care away from 30 million american citizens, stop trying to take away my right to vote, and at long last if they would just stop trying to shove their false religion [mammon worship=xtianity] down my throat.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:32 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

You must understand, Conservatives wants to take everything away from me I hold dear. Some would even enslave me. My posts about jailing conservatives and enslaving them is my only defensive move. I can see no other ways of protecting myself, than to attack conservatives and those with similar views/political opinions.

The leader of the Danish Conservative Party even down-played serious mental health problems, saying that mental illness should not be a concern for the Publical Health Services - that we should not spend tax money on people with mental illnesses.

It's opinions like these that makes me hate conservatives and say they're evil. To me, Conservatives are demons.

There have always been conservative views like that and they never gain traction in this day and age. What makes them worse however is views like yours about taking the fruits of other people's labour for yourself and others like you while also having a complete distain for doing any labour yourself. These views target both conservatives and liberals.

While you say they're a joke, I can't help but feel if human rights laws were curtailed you will certainly follow through on your views..

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 6:42 am

Nades wrote:
There have always been conservative views like that and they never gain traction in this day and age. What makes them worse however is views like yours about taking the fruits of other people's labour for yourself and others like you while also having a complete distain for doing any labour yourself. These views target both conservatives and liberals.

While you say they're a joke, I can't help but feel if human rights laws were curtailed you will certainly follow through on your views..

I wouldn't mind working if I was both physically and mentally able - and treated well/not being exploited by the employer.

But Conservatives in my country seem to only want to cut wages, cut wages and then cut wages - and cut benefits.

Conservatives wish to return the 1920s, when unemployment meant you lost your right to vote, and the wages were pushed down all the time, whether or not there was an economic crisis.

This sort of attitude begs for me to present a counter-opinion: To abolish every forced labor, and establish Unconditional Basic Income.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 7:21 am

Nades wrote:

I wouldn't mind working if I was both physically and mentally able - and treated well/not being exploited by the employer.

But Conservatives in my country seem to only want to cut wages, cut wages and then cut wages - and cut benefits.

Conservatives wish to return the 1920s, when unemployment meant you lost your right to vote, and the wages were pushed down all the time, whether or not there was an economic crisis.

This sort of attitude begs for me to present a counter-opinion: To abolish every forced labor, and establish Unconditional Basic Income.

Is it any wonder why, when conservatives see people like you proposing a minimum UBI of 2000k a month for doing nothing and taking entire companies both tiny and large off CEO's and giving them away to "the people"? Your idea of being treated well by an employer seems to be the salary of an accountant for working part time making shoe boxes.

Forced labour is also a good thing within reason. I think it makes perfect sense to force perfectly able people into employment. Why should those perfectly capable of working sponge off the ones that do work?

Secondly you appear to live in Denmark. Are you really doing that badly? (Though that is a rhetorical question because the answer is no)

You have a very black and white view of conservatives and seem to think they're only at the very extreme end of the spectrum. There is a phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds" and you want to bite as hard as you can.

Judging by your previous threads dating back years I also have my doubts as to your degree of disability. You are utterly obsessed with being given significant amounts of free money to the poor via taking it in the form of excessive taxation or outright stealing it from those with any degree of wealth.

"To abolish poverty, we must give the poor people free money for no work" THAT is how we abolish poverty

The whole "you must work for you money"- thing is to subjugate the poor people. You know, the Working Poor.

By having the poor people work for their money you subjugate them. You bring them into a position where they cannot better embetter themselves.".........posts like this go on and on for years and I personally think you're just an extremely lazy and self entitled individual who is willing to stoop to anything to plunder the labour of others.

Mr Reynholm
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 2:50 pm

I'm not sure the term "Liberal" even applies anymore. Progressive are by no means liberal.