Farting in front of your partner...

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2021, 9:34 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
babybird wrote:
Thank you guys. You gave me a good laugh when I read all that.

I'm so immature. I love it. It makes me laugh so much when I fart when my boyfriend is there. I think it's part embarrassment, part amusement and part the look on his face as well. He pretends to be disgusted with me but I know he finds it funny.

He gets terribly embarrassed if he slips one out though but I just find it funny.

I think it's the sound it makes.

Well I was even going to even mention maybe I am immature, but I do think farts and like butt humor is funny, can't help it. Like if you want me to giggle like a child on a crazy sugar high, than butt and fart jokes will do the trick.

It's reasons like this why I avoid farting in front of people. Most people (even mature people) seem to get some sort of humour out of farts and turn one fart into a bigger deal than need be. I just know I'd die of embarrassment if I ever farted in front of anyone. I wish people reacted the same way to farts as they do with sneezes (and I'm not talking about covid-panicking, I'm talking about pre-covid, when people just said "bless you" and there was no jokes or humiliation following it).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 12:04 am

WHEN THE BODY PARTS WHEN ON STRIKE

When the body was first created, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control all of the body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss since we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

Finally, the @$$hole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the @$$hole being the Boss. So, the @$$hole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work.

Within a short time, the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic, and the brain fevered. Eventually, they all decided that the @$$hole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the $h!+!

Moral Of The Story: You don't need a brain to be a Boss----any @$$hole will do.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 12:15 am

Joe90 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
babybird wrote:
Thank you guys. You gave me a good laugh when I read all that.

I'm so immature. I love it. It makes me laugh so much when I fart when my boyfriend is there. I think it's part embarrassment, part amusement and part the look on his face as well. He pretends to be disgusted with me but I know he finds it funny.

He gets terribly embarrassed if he slips one out though but I just find it funny.

I think it's the sound it makes.

Well I was even going to even mention maybe I am immature, but I do think farts and like butt humor is funny, can't help it. Like if you want me to giggle like a child on a crazy sugar high, than butt and fart jokes will do the trick.

It's reasons like this why I avoid farting in front of people. Most people (even mature people) seem to get some sort of humour out of farts and turn one fart into a bigger deal than need be. I just know I'd die of embarrassment if I ever farted in front of anyone. I wish people reacted the same way to farts as they do with sneezes (and I'm not talking about covid-panicking, I'm talking about pre-covid, when people just said "bless you" and there was no jokes or humiliation following it).

Well I just think farts are funny...so If I heard one I would not try to like meanly embarrass the person..but farts are such a natural thing I just don't see the big deal, Idk it is just a fart and they they can sound funny.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 12:38 am

each to their own

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 3:14 am

cyberdad wrote:
each to their own

Oh come on cyberdad, you're not telling us that you've never been amused by farting in bed.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 3:44 am

When I was a child I was at Gran's house along with other family. We were letting off fireworks and I farted. My Uncle turns to me "What was that?" "Fireworks." I responded.

Farting at my house is normal and is usually joked about. Only dog V4 gets embarrassed and leaves the room.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 4:54 am

babybird wrote:
At what point in a relationship is it acceptable to break wind in front of your partner?

Is it ever OK or should you just always clench your cheeks and wait until they have left the room?

What if one slips out when you're in bed?

Is it something you have both talked about? It's a perfectly natural thing, of course, but I can understand that there is a societal taboo (especially when it comes to being a woman and farting). Holding gas is painful and not particularly healthy. It would be ridiculous if your partner expected you to do something humanly impossible.

It is pretty hilarious, but my partner and I didn't fart in front of each other for probably 2 years. I think one of us accidentally farted at some point after that, we both laughed, and "the rest is history".

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 7:42 am

I find farts and poo and bums very funny. When I'm with my daughter we fart and joke about it.

But I don't fart in front of my partner and she doesn't in front of me. Certainly not in bed. There's something to be said for preserving the mystery, I think.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 10:27 am

Fnord wrote:
babybird wrote:
At what point in a relationship is it acceptable to break wind in front of your partner?
When you can blame it on the dog in the room.
babybird wrote:
Is it ever OK or should you just always clench your cheeks and wait until they have left the room?
If you can do it, go for it.
babybird wrote:
What if one slips out when you're in bed?
Blame it on the dog in the room.

I thought you only had a cat on which farts cannot be blamed anyway.

I think everyone reaches a stage where they stop caring. Once such a stage is reached a dog is no longer needed and can be sold.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 11:29 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
But I don't fart in front of my partner and she doesn't in front of me. Certainly not in bed. There's something to be said for preserving the mystery, I think.

But in bed is the perfect time, the blankets hold the scent in and you don't have to smell it :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 11:37 pm

^^^that reminds me of my late parents, at night i'd hear a visceral rumble, and then dad sleepily mumbling, "gad damnit mmph grumble grumble etc..." while my mom was furiously flapping the sheets and coughing and exclaiming "ksSIGH! ksSIGH!" ("it stinks! it stinks!" in japanese). :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2021, 11:58 pm

babybird wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
each to their own

Oh come on cyberdad, you're not telling us that you've never been amused by farting in bed.

Not in bed but a student back in highschool tried fart while another student held a cigarette lighter under his as*hole. It produced a brilliant blue flame like a bunsen burner and in the process singed the guy's pants :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 12:37 am

a nekked lady who put her posterior onto the ground plate of a molecular enhancer* burned herself hairless.

*a high-voltage piece of medical equipment

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 4:11 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
DuckHairback wrote:

But in bed is the perfect time, the blankets hold the scent in and you don't have to smell it :lol:

Oh yes you do. They act like a vent directing the stench right into your face. I've lost count of the number of friendly fire incidents I've suffered!

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2021, 4:56 am

maycontainthunder wrote:
Oh yes you do. They act like a vent directing the stench right into your face. I've lost count of the number of friendly fire incidents I've suffered!