Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 11:43 am

Yes, I moved to my old town... I know people here, but I had to go way in the hole to get out here, as in my overdraft is higher than my next SSI check cause yes, my relatives kept demanding more money to help me move, in the end it would have been cheaper to hire a moving company!! ! They demanded I overdraft my account for stupid reasons such as "we ran out of cigarettes again" Plus my bank keeps adding overdraft charges and won't work with me...

Anyway so many hiring signs, but my unusual resume is getting me rejected everywhere...

I mean if I could commute, I'm now 45 minutes from Toledo, OH and a bit further to Ann Arbor! UofM or University of Toledo or Toledo zoo would take me in a hot minute... But no transportation...

Uggghhhhhh I had to move to a rent based on income place because that program was ending at my old place and I found out there was no guarantee to get a voucher (like half that apartment complex is moving out)...

I'm sorry I'm venting, I'm not asking for money, I just want a part time job, even though I have meltdowns...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Oct 2021, 11:58 am

Your family looks plain abusive.
Wouldn't you be better off without them?

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 12:14 pm

magz wrote:

I cut off contact with a bunch of them, I thought these relatives were decent, they said $60 dollars for everything.... But I payed them close to $200 in the end... Plus I sold my tv, gave them my couch and air conditioner because they demanded that too, plus lots of other crap... I found out later from other relatives they were addicted to meth and alcoholics... But I felt I had no choice...
And I caught one of them red handed trying to steal my anti-anxiety meds...

The only family I have left in this particular town are two cousins... I mean the vast majority of my family are like this... I hate almost all of them and that's very sad to say.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Oct 2021, 12:21 pm

Indeed, that's very sad to say.
Hugs to you :heart:

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 12:55 pm

I've been trying to use my brain, what if I contact Social Security to divert my SSI to like a Direct Express card, or my online account so they don't take it all, make payment arrangements with the bank and then close the account... :idea:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

10 Oct 2021, 1:00 pm

I think contacting Social Security is a good idea.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 1:16 pm

Angnix wrote:
magz wrote:

I cut off contact with a bunch of them, I thought these relatives were decent, they said $60 dollars for everything.... But I payed them close to $200 in the end... Plus I sold my tv, gave them my couch and air conditioner because they demanded that too, plus lots of other crap... I found out later from other relatives they were addicted to meth and alcoholics... But I felt I had no choice...

The only family I have left in this particular town are two cousins... I mean the vast majority of my family are like this... I hate almost all of them and that's very sad to say.

Addicted to meth and booze? Trying to steal anti-anxiety meds? They sound like the type who would lick dog excrement off the bottom of a shoe if you said it has opiate like properties.

I've been with people like this many times. They never changed and neither will your relatives. It's time to disown them. You'll be better off without them and it'll be better on your bank account too. Don't even bother showing up to their funerals.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2021, 1:18 pm

Nades wrote:
Angnix wrote:
magz wrote:

Addicted to meth and booze? Trying to steal anti-anxiety meds? They sound like the type who would lick dog excrement off the bottom of a shoe if you said it has opiate like properties.

I've been with people like this many times. They never changed and neither will your relatives. It's time to disown them. You'll be better off without them and it'll be better on your bank account too. Don't even bother showing up to their funerals.

I agree!! !