Mysterious jump in excess mortality among younger cohorts

Page 11 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 4:51 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... d-garages/

Funeral homes in Norway sound the alarm as they struggle to store all the dead people as a result of Norway’s skyrocketing excess mortality rate.

The number of people needing funeral services in Trondheim City, Central Norway, has risen dramatically, according to the local newspaper Dagbladet Trondheim.

Lars Svanholm, the fourth-generation general manager of Trondheim’s largest funeral home, Svanholm & Vigdal Gravferd, has said that the funeral home’s century-long history has never seen anything like the current number of deaths.

“It is a marked increase, and we have not experienced anything like it in four generations,” Lars Svanholm told Dagbladet.

(Norwegian) source: https://trondheim.dagbladet.no/nyheter/ ... e/77892434

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 8:21 pm

No vaccine has ever been risk free. It's about weighed risks v benefits, and with any new vaccine it takes a while to get the full picture. It's why we have vaccine courts, so that those adversely affected can get compensation.

It sounds like science is getting closer to having a handle on the issues and risks.

I do think I should make sure my young adult children are getting their annual physicals, to help us know if there are any hidden conditions developing. We have an immune compromised relative we cannot visit unless vaccinated, so we've all gotten all doses. I do believe the vaccines are saving lives, it is especially obvious among the senior population, but we also need to know where the risks are so the people at risk for adverse side effects do not get the shots.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 12:23 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
I do think I should make sure my young adult children are getting their annual physicals, to help us know if there are any hidden conditions developing.

Anything cardiac/circulatory is definitely worth looking for, also very aggressive cancers starting/returning. Any signs at all and it's worth going to a doctor, leaving it for an annual check up may not cut it.

More data on the birth rate drop - this has been relatively quiet since early 2022, but the drop looks persistent in some places. I also learned that the UK government decided to stop posting live birth data in its vaccine reports and many other places worldwide stopped posting the very useful month-by-month birth data at all... for no particular reason, I'm sure. Also more data on excess mortality. Warning for depopulation conspiracies.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/is-de ... ng-planned

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 12:34 pm

Also there's this study making the rounds. A study of 50-odd thousand people at one company. Very short version: vaccination increased your chance of getting a Covid-19 infection. Not only that, the effect looks cumulative - the more doses you take, the more likely you were to get an infection - this is a fairly powerful signal that you have found a real causation and not just correlation.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 625v1.full

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2022, 12:11 am

I hope it does sterilize people. :twisted:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 1:18 pm

More from Rintrah, now that this study was officially published on the 22nd. This theory - the immune system switching to tolerate rather than attack the virus is shaping up to be a fairly solid - one that explains the graph/study in my last post and what others have noticed anecdotally - why the more you get jabbed, the more susceptible to Covid (and other!) infections you become. The immune system also keeps cancer in check, it may be that this mechanism is what is producing those worrying statistics too.

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-trainwreck-o ... -response/

In other words: A homogeneous population-wide shift towards IgG4 for certain antibodies, can end up impacting our relationship to respiratory viruses other than SARS2 as well. You could expect for example, that vaccinated people may become better asymptomatic spreaders of other respiratory viruses, like RSV. We see evidence of cross-reactive antibodies between SARS2 and the human corona viruses. Do you want those to switch from IgG3 to IgG4? Probably not.

It seems a plausible hypothesis worth investigating to me, that the massive surge in RSV that Western nations are seeing, is a consequence of vaccinated adults now beginning to tolerate RSV, thus leading to a jump in infections in children, as they’re exposed to it more often. With children now getting these infections from vaccinated adults rather than from other children, the infectious dose they receive will tend to be higher. This could be sufficient to explain the higher virulence observed in children.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2022, 2:39 pm

Another one from Rintrah: https://www.rintrah.nl/why-the-real-exc ... you-think/

Tl;dr: Due to Covid knocking out many of the ill and elderly in 2020, we should be seeing a deficit in the excess mortality now. We're not. Ergo things are even worse than the mortality figures would suggest.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 5:59 am

A question I ponder myself:

https://metatron.substack.com/p/is-the- ... -magnitude

Is the UK Hiding the True Magnitude of Fatal Harm Caused by the mRNA Experiment?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of the ONS Bulletin “Deaths involving COVID-19 by vaccination status, England”. I was one of the first to shred it when it first emerged, together with Prof. Norman Fenton, et al.

However, I recently saw a re-analysis of the latest bulletin data which is the best I’ve seen to date, showing just how bad it had become for the vaccinated by July 2022. I’m afraid it’s a confidential analysis so I can’t share it (yet).

It prompted me to revisit the bulletin though because I like to validate and verify these analyses for myself before reporting on them. But the main thing I could find worth reporting was actually nothing.

Yeah, nothing. The bulletin hasn’t been updated since July 2022 when others started “misinterpreting” the data, aka finding insights that the official statties seemingly couldn’t…

I looked back through the history and the ONS was updating this bulletin every one to two months between November 2021 and July 2022.

And then it just stops.

In 2020, we were bombarded daily with scary, fake COVID stats to keep people in a state of fear so that they would succumb to the experimental “cure”.

In 2021, we were bombarded with stories of how effective the “vaccine” was and how dumb the unvaccinated were who should be ostracised from society.

And yet in 2022, whilst we remain in a situation of higher mortality than expected, there is a conspicuous lack of interest to report.

Is there something to hide?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 6:47 am

^ an addendum, these were the kind of trends data trawlers were finding in the ONS data just before radio silence fell:

https://archive.ph/tg5ZU

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 7:59 am

A fun (39 minute) video documenting Dr. John Campbell's ascent (or descent depending on your point of view). For those who don't know him, he rose to become something of a youtube star throughout the Covid era into the present by walking people through pretty much anything Covid related released by organisations and governments around the world. He's gone from more or less agreeing with most official advice to denouncing the vaccines in that time.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2022, 3:22 pm

Mikah wrote:
A fun (39 minute) video documenting Dr. John Campbell's ascent (or descent depending on your point of view). For those who don't know him, he rose to become something of a youtube star throughout the Covid era into the present by walking people through pretty much anything Covid related released by organisations and governments around the world. He's gone from more or less agreeing with most official advice to denouncing the vaccines in that time.

I watched Campbell in the early days, a really nice guy and it's good to see he's beginning to expose the sleights of hand behind the illusion, so to speak, though I sense he has been more aware and for far longer than a lot of people are giving him credit for. It can't have been easy for him avoiding a ban on perhaps the only platform from which he can reach his target audience, the type which probably wouldn't have followed him over to the fringes of the internet where the more brave and bold have been forced to set up.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 9:52 am

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... llout#read

Probable causal association between Australia’s new regime of high all-cause mortality and its COVID-19 vaccine rollout

All-cause mortality by week in Australia shows that there was no detectable excess mortality 13 months into the declared pandemic, followed by a step-wise increase in mortality in mid-April 2021, synchronous with the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccine prioritizing elderly, disabled and aboriginal residents. The excess mortality in the vaccination period (mid-April 2021 through August 2022; 14 % larger all-cause mortality than in recent pre-vaccination periods of same time duration; 62 million administered vaccine doses) was 31±1 thousand deaths, which is more than twice the deaths registered as from or with COVID-19. In addition, a sharp peak in all-cause mortality (mid-January to mid-February 2022; 2,600 deaths) is synchronous with the rapid rollout of the booster (9.4 million booster doses, same time period), and is not due to a climatic heatwave. We give thirteen numbered arguments as to why we conclude that the excess mortality in Australia is causally associated with the COVID-19 vaccine. The corresponding vaccine injection fatality ratio (vIFR) is approximately 0.05 %, which we compare to estimated vIFR values from the USA Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and from all-cause mortality data for India, Southern states of the USA, Michigan (USA) and Ontario (Canada).

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2023, 10:32 am

Though the stats are relentlessly grim, I would imagine it will take a pattern of sudden deaths among relatively young and high profile celebrities to force the MSM to acknowledge this issue before the problem becomes considerably worse, assuming it will do.

The husband of a regional BBC reporter who officially died of vaccine injuries a year or so ago has been reaching out over the past few weeks to her former employers and other majors to tell his story. None of them want to know.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2023, 6:48 pm

How about this? Has anyone posted about this sad case yet? About Damar Hamlin the 24-year-old football player?

https://nypost.com/2023/01/02/bills-dam ... ing-scene/

I think it's gotta either be Covid infection's lasting effects........or the Covid vaccine. There. I said it.

I am working in the clinical setting right now and I took a photo of a Covid vaccine release form that is given out to people for informed consent before being given the Covid vaccine. I took a screenshot of it because I know this information will not easily be made public by the CDC. I am unable to upload it here but Box 2 on left side of page states that "males between the ages of 17 and 29 are at risk of developing myocarditis and pericarditis with mRNA vaccines".

Yet headlines say that it is 'irresponsible' to blame the vaccine without a bunch of tests. There are no tests that can prove vaccine injury. That is why manufacturers are rarely held accountable for vaccine injuries. And I believe the government has disclaimers in place to protect them anyway. :roll:

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2023, 9:09 pm

MissMary227 wrote:
How about this? Has anyone posted about this sad case yet? About Damar Hamlin the 24-year-old football player?

https://nypost.com/2023/01/02/bills-dam ... ing-scene/

I think it's gotta either be Covid infection's lasting effects........or the Covid vaccine. There. I said it.

I am working in the clinical setting right now and I took a photo of a Covid vaccine release form that is given out to people for informed consent before being given the Covid vaccine. I took a screenshot of it because I know this information will not easily be made public by the CDC. I am unable to upload it here but Box 2 on left side of page states that "males between the ages of 17 and 29 are at risk of developing myocarditis and pericarditis with mRNA vaccines".

Yet headlines say that it is 'irresponsible' to blame the vaccine without a bunch of tests. There are no tests that can prove vaccine injury. That is why manufacturers are rarely held accountable for vaccine injuries. And I believe the government has disclaimers in place to protect them anyway. :roll:

It's a heart breaking story, but we may never know if increased risk from the vaccine, or lingering effects from a prior infection, played a part. I don't know how they back track into that sort of an answer, although I think they will have to try.

It isn't the first time a young and apparently healthy athlete has suffered a heart incident when playing or practicing. Decades before COVID, gold medal ice skating champion Sergie Grinkov died suddenly on the ice, in front of his wife/skating partner. That's just the one I can name off the top of my head; I know there are many more that have occurred during my lifetime. It never feels like there is a good answer as to why. Sometimes the best of us are stolen young. It's always been that way, but it never shocks any less.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 6:45 am

MissMary227 wrote:

Short of actual evidence, I think it's a bad idea to link the vax with individual cases which can always be down to unique circumstances. There has to be a pattern involved. Across sport there certainly does appear to be a pattern of sudden deaths, but this is apparently the first case in American football in 52 years, so it *could* be that 1 in every half century freak accident.

I don't know anything about American football, so I've no idea how rare or common that type of impact is in that sport. I suppose you could say - If there is widespread vaccine damage to the heart among young males, then there's less chance of surviving or making a full recovery from a heart attack caused by some other factor, but I don't feel comfortable with people leaping on every case of sudden death and linking it with the vax.