Mysterious jump in excess mortality among younger cohorts

Page 12 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jan 2023, 7:03 am

lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:
How about this? Has anyone posted about this sad case yet? About Damar Hamlin the 24-year-old football player?

Short of actual evidence, I think it's a bad idea to link the vax with individual cases which can always be down to unique circumstances. There has to be a pattern involved. Across sport there certainly does appear to be a pattern of sudden deaths, but this is apparently the first case in American football in 52 years, so it *could* be that 1 in every half century freak accident.

I don't know anything about American football, so I've no idea how rare or common that type of impact is in that sport. I suppose you could say - If there is widespread vaccine damage to the heart among young males, then there's less chance of surviving or making a full recovery from a heart attack caused by some other factor, but I don't feel comfortable with people leaping on every case of sudden death and linking it with the vax.

As I said, proving vaccine injury is nigh on impossible. I heard Canada has acknowledged vaccine injury from Covid shot has occurred and is reconciling those hurt by it.....but I haven't researched it myself. To acknowledge vaccine injury is opening Pandora's box, especially since 'they' have been dismissing concerns about vaccine injury for decades.

And I am not fearmongering. I have quoted an actual Covid vax document being used right now for vaccine consent, that it can cause myocarditis and pericarditis in 20's males. The pharmaceutical companies/developers of vaccines know very well that detrimental outcomes can, do, and will occur. They just don't want to admit it. :x

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 8:06 am

MissMary227 wrote:
lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:
How about this? Has anyone posted about this sad case yet? About Damar Hamlin the 24-year-old football player?

Short of actual evidence, I think it's a bad idea to link the vax with individual cases which can always be down to unique circumstances. There has to be a pattern involved. Across sport there certainly does appear to be a pattern of sudden deaths, but this is apparently the first case in American football in 52 years, so it *could* be that 1 in every half century freak accident.

I don't know anything about American football, so I've no idea how rare or common that type of impact is in that sport. I suppose you could say - If there is widespread vaccine damage to the heart among young males, then there's less chance of surviving or making a full recovery from a heart attack caused by some other factor, but I don't feel comfortable with people leaping on every case of sudden death and linking it with the vax.

As I said, proving vaccine injury is nigh on impossible. I heard Canada has acknowledged vaccine injury from Covid shot has occurred and is reconciling those hurt by it.....but I haven't researched it myself. To acknowledge vaccine injury is opening Pandora's box, especially since 'they' have been dismissing concerns about vaccine injury for decades.

And I am not fearmongering. I have quoted an actual Covid vax document being used right now for vaccine consent, that it can cause myocarditis and pericarditis in 20's males. The pharmaceutical companies/developers of vaccines know very well that detrimental outcomes can, do, and will occur. They just don't want to admit it. :x

Nothing to disagree with there. I probably didn't word my reply very well and it came across as being directed at you rather than the people on social media generally who are behaving no better than those on the 'other side' were two years ago when they were blaming Covid for every single death reported anywhere on Earth.
They may be right with this particular case, and I can understand why the link is being made, but it's literally now every single semi-celebrity announcing a cancer diagnosis at the age of 80 plus who is being held up as proof of vax damage.

"Reserve judgement" is probably the phrase I'm looking for in this case. Note it and see what happens next.
There is the risk that somebody high profile dies of a heart attack, everybody goes crazy thinking it was the vax, then evidence emerges that it's more likely not have been and it then makes it more difficult when genuine cases pop up in similar circumstances to draw the link and raise the alarm.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jan 2023, 8:13 am

lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:
lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:

Nothing to disagree with there. I probably didn't word my reply very well and it came across as being directed at you rather than the people on social media generally who are behaving no better than those on the 'other side' were two years ago when they were blaming Covid for every single death reported anywhere on Earth.
They may be right with this particular case, and I can understand why the link is being made, but it's literally now every single semi-celebrity announcing a cancer diagnosis at the age of 80 plus who is being held up as proof of vax damage.

"Reserve judgement" is probably the phrase I'm looking for in this case. Note it and see what happens next.
There is the risk that somebody high profile dies of a heart attack, everybody goes crazy thinking it was the vax, then evidence emerges that it's more likely not have been and it then makes it more difficult when genuine cases pop up in similar circumstances to draw the link and raise the alarm.

I appreciate your thoroughness in this! I think the overall vibe is that some factions in society are fighting back after being locked down so long and fighting back against tyranny and oppression. Combine that with the fact that the powers-that-be NEVER want to admit wrongdoing, and, well, you will have a clash, won't you?

Writing that actually reminds me of the concept of black rage, to a lesser degree of course.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jan 2023, 8:29 am

lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:

As a Buffalo resident, my thinking based on the replay is that another player's helmet hit him in the chest just at the peak of his heartbeat. A 1/1,000 accident that no on is to blame for. Keep praying for him and the City of Buffalo in general. We've had a rough go of it the past year :cry:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 8:30 am

How much snow is left in your section of Buffalo?

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 9:05 am

MissMary227 wrote:
lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:
lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:

I appreciate your thoroughness in this! I think the overall vibe is that some factions in society are fighting back after being locked down so long and fighting back against tyranny and oppression.

It's not easy to remain calm and rational. The temptation to go in two footed in tackling and bringing down those who were demanding the unvaccinated be denied health care, imprisoned, held down and jabbed etc. is very strong.

I feel desperately sorry for those who had doubts and were then threatened with losing their livelihoods and gave in to the demand, also those who just trusted 'the science' and thought they were doing the right thing.

I was lucky that some of the people whose opinion I respect the most, including actual scientists, raised the alarm very early that this vaccine was not only high risk but was quite possibly going to end up being the biggest catastrophe of the 21st century. Thanks to them, I refused the shot from the word go and I was in a very fortunate position to easily resist the increase in pressure that followed, though it was more tricky with my daughter. She was head strong enough however to ride through the storm.

I'm open minded now as to why this has been done. If we knew there was to be a Scooby-Doo style reveal in say 2030 and I had to put my house on it, I'd bet on a power grab and greater control of the population as being the motivation at the very top levels and purely financial self interest at the next level below (and people not wanting to risk forfeiting a career promotion below that), but seeing that there is apparently plausibility denial with deaths and injuries caused by this vaccine and a slow and steady increase in fatalities, you can't 100% rule out the unthinkable in the minds of some of the psychopaths involved at those upper levels, especially with everything else that's going on in tandem with it.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 12:53 pm

There have always been vaccine injuries and worse. Same with every treatment. Few if anything works 100 percent.

It comes down to the trying to calculate the benefits vs costs. It’s an educated guess. Nobody can be sure if what happened to the football player was caused by the vaccine, the blow to the chest, or a preexisting condition or a combination of those factors.

What happened to the football player is a boost to the anti vax movement because it conflates exactly with their main sudden death by vaccine caused heart attack argument in a very public way.

The vast majority of people have never been killed or hospitalized by COVID. The vast majority of people are not vaccine injured beyond discomfort for a day or two.

I believe the mitigation in schools created far more costs then benefits.

Overall I think we be in much better shape if we mitigated more(not advocating what China did)

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 04 Jan 2023, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jan 2023, 12:55 pm

lostproperty wrote:

I appreciate your thoroughness in this! I think the overall vibe is that some factions in society are fighting back after being locked down so long and fighting back against tyranny and oppression.

It's not easy to remain calm and rational. The temptation to go in two footed in tackling and bringing down those who were demanding the unvaccinated be denied health care, imprisoned, held down and jabbed etc. is very strong.

I feel desperately sorry for those who had doubts and were then threatened with losing their livelihoods and gave in to the demand, also those who just trusted 'the science' and thought they were doing the right thing.

I was lucky that some of the people whose opinion I respect the most, including actual scientists, raised the alarm very early that this vaccine was not only high risk but was quite possibly going to end up being the biggest catastrophe of the 21st century. Thanks to them, I refused the shot from the word go and I was in a very fortunate position to easily resist the increase in pressure that followed, though it was more tricky with my daughter. She was head strong enough however to ride through the storm.

I'm open minded now as to why this has been done. If we knew there was to be a Scooby-Doo style reveal in say 2030 and I had to put my house on it, I'd bet on a power grab and greater control of the population as being the motivation at the very top levels and purely financial self interest at the next level below (and people not wanting to risk forfeiting a career promotion below that), but seeing that there is apparently plausibility denial with deaths and injuries caused by this vaccine and a slow and steady increase in fatalities, you can't 100% rule out the unthinkable in the minds of some of the psychopaths involved at those upper levels, especially with everything else that's going on in tandem with it.

Agreed :) Except it's not really a slow and steady increase in fatalities, it's a spike of deaths in otherwise young and healthy people. Whether that is due to Covid itself or Covid vaccine I think remains to be seen.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 7:38 pm

SportsGamer35728 wrote:
lostproperty wrote:
MissMary227 wrote:

As a Buffalo resident, my thinking based on the replay is that another player's helmet hit him in the chest just at the peak of his heartbeat. A 1/1,000 accident that no on is to blame for. Keep praying for him and the City of Buffalo in general. We've had a rough go of it the past year :cry:

From what I've been reading, cardiologists do seem to consider effects from the hit to be the most likely cause. No vaccine connection likely but, geez, have the anti-vaxers jumped on this fast. They should at least wait until he can speak for himself; he doesn't deserve to become someone else's conspiracy theory. That can ruin a person's life while his health should be his only concern.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jan 2023, 10:47 pm

I watched the incident in slow-mo and it looked like the player's shoulder smashed into his chest. I cannot believe that alone would cause cardiac arrest requiring 2 resuscitation attempts. After all, it's football and those hits must be common: If getting hit in the chest caused you to drop dead, it would be something well known. But it's not.

What is more likely is that his heart was already compromised and that hit did it in.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 1:33 am

MissMary227 wrote:
I watched the incident in slow-mo and it looked like the player's shoulder smashed into his chest. I cannot believe that alone would cause cardiac arrest requiring 2 resuscitation attempts. After all, it's football and those hits must be common: If getting hit in the chest caused you to drop dead, it would be something well known. But it's not.

What is more likely is that his heart was already compromised and that hit did it in.

I think we're still waiting for something official, but I'm inclined to give more weight to the speculation of cardiologists than anyone who is not a cardiologist, for the simple reason that us non-cardiologists aren't going to know what to look for.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 9:41 am

^ Myocarditis + blunt impact during sports has been investigated as a cause of "suddenly" on the sports field:

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/ ... 54/6154461

Sudden cardiac death risk in contact sports increased by myocarditis: a case series

Case summary

The first patient, a 26-year-old man described a brief loss of consciousness after having received blunt impact to the chest (typical intensity) while playing a rugby match. The loss of consciousness was total and proceeded by rapid and regular palpitations. He had a history of viral myocarditis 10 years prior with a fibrotic sequalae in the inferolateral wall on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (left ventricular ejection fraction 71%). Right apical ventricular pacing induced a sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia reproducing the patient’s symptoms. A subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator was implanted. The second patient is a 22-year-old professional rugby player with no known notable history. During a match, a direct blow to the chest wall was followed by a cardiac arrest. A ventricular fibrillation was cardioverted to pulseless electrical activity. Patient died despite cardiopulmonary resuscitation. An autopsy identified a myocardial sequela of fibrosis with no acute inflammatory remodelling compatible with a previous myocarditis.

The link between vaccines and myocarditis is well established now. It is a working theory anyway, until we know more.

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jan 2023, 4:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
How much snow is left in your section of Buffalo?

Around 90% melted thanks to last week

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 8:04 am

This will be no surprise to dissidents, but those poor souls who are just now beginning to see the light need to understand how much of what they see and think they know might be entirely fabricated.

https://archive.ph/sN2a9

These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist

Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes. Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.
“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.”

Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real. The transgender “Doctor of Sociology and Feminist studies” with a “keen interest in poetry” who used they/them pronouns was, in fact, a stock photo described on DepositPhotos, a royalty-free image site, as “Smiling happy, handsome latino man outside—headshot portrait.” Their supposedly comatose husband, Dr. Patrick C. Honeyman, was also fake. His Twitter photo had been stolen from an insurance professional in Wayne, Indiana.

MissMary227
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2023, 9:02 am

Mikah wrote:
^ Myocarditis + blunt impact during sports has been investigated as a cause of "suddenly" on the sports field:

https://academic.oup.com/ehjcr/article/ ... 54/6154461

Sudden cardiac death risk in contact sports increased by myocarditis: a case series

Case summary

The first patient, a 26-year-old man described a brief loss of consciousness after having received blunt impact to the chest (typical intensity) while playing a rugby match. The loss of consciousness was total and proceeded by rapid and regular palpitations. He had a history of viral myocarditis 10 years prior with a fibrotic sequalae in the inferolateral wall on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (left ventricular ejection fraction 71%). Right apical ventricular pacing induced a sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia reproducing the patient’s symptoms. A subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator was implanted. The second patient is a 22-year-old professional rugby player with no known notable history. During a match, a direct blow to the chest wall was followed by a cardiac arrest. A ventricular fibrillation was cardioverted to pulseless electrical activity. Patient died despite cardiopulmonary resuscitation. An autopsy identified a myocardial sequela of fibrosis with no acute inflammatory remodelling compatible with a previous myocarditis.

The link between vaccines and myocarditis is well established now. It is a working theory anyway, until we know more.

Thanks for finding that. It's just sort-of obvious right? I am obviously not a football player but those guys are used to taking hard hits which is terrible for their bodies. Maybe this mandated Covid vaccine crapola will have the benefit of bringing vaccine injury to light once and for all so there can be more oversight and discrimination when giving and creating vaccines for living things. Many owners have thought for a long time that vaccinations in animals causes cancer/tumors at the location of the vaccine. I have always approached vaccines with a cautionary mind and only get those that prevent the most serious diseases with a high mortality or morbidity rate such as tetanus or diptheria or polio.

Also.....I know it's been dispelled in the medical literature but. Many parents have long thought vaccines are r/t autism. In the 70's we did not get too many vaccines, only the biggies. But they really went crazy in the 80's and 90's adding vaccination for every illness under the sun so that now babies get a series of dozens of vaccinations before they are toddlers. I think Japan has recommended vaccination not occur in their babies until the age of 2, as if they realize it's not all it's cracked up to be.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2023, 1:31 pm

Good thread, Mikah. This whole vaccine situation just looks more horrific week after week. It seems like more medical professionals (and others with a platform) are speaking out now, although most are still too blind or too scared to stray from the mainstream narrative.

Thankfully it seems that fewer and fewer people are taking up these boosters anymore. One explanation I've heard for that is that too many people have already been injured by these vaccines or know someone personally who's been injured.

Is there a simple list somewhere of the most prominent medical professionals who have called for an end to these mRNA vaccines, perhaps with a note explaining who they are and whether or not their views on the vaccines have changed over time? I know there are people like Aseem Malhotra (in the UK), Peter McCullough, Byram Bridle, Roger Hodgkinson, and several others.

Obviously people like Steve Kirsch are doing good work too (and he has interviewed several medical professionals), but I can't help thinking most people's first thought upon seeing his work for the first time is "he's not a medic". And I think most people's eyes would glaze over being confronted with research papers (regardless of their authorship).