Mysterious jump in excess mortality among younger cohorts

Page 13 of 15 [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2023, 11:23 am

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/2402 ... 425fb89a82

Heavily vaccinated Ireland now has excess death rates as bad as they were in 2020. Doctors have no idea what is going, except for some reason they are certain it wasn't the vaccine.

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Good thread, Mikah.

:salut:

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 10:30 am

This I find very interesting. Early on in the vaccination campaign, there were notable numbers of pilots dying - there was some talk of a link between heart troubles and being at high altitudes frequently - but not much was said about it since. Then just last week there was an unverified rumour that WEF attendees were all demanding unvaccinated crew for their private jets - I didn't post it (here if you are interested) because it was just one guy talking about it on twitter & youtube as far as I could tell. Now we learn the following:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... ly-tacitly

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

Why did they make the change?

Why would they do that?

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 1:53 pm

It's odd that we haven't had a politician die from a not-the-vaxx-but-it-was-the-vaxx ailment yet. Makes you wonder how many of them privately avoided vaccination while encouraging the public to do so.

In related news, Zuckerberg, while his platform was silencing anyone being critical of the vaccine was privately expressing exactly the kind of arguments he was censoring, which makes me wonder if he was jabbed too:

https://twitter.com/its_the_Dr/status/1 ... 6239823873

I share some caution on this, we just don't know the long term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA and RNA... to directly... encode in a person's DNA and RNA.. basically the ability to produce those anti-bodies... and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream...

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 2:28 pm

Mikah wrote:
It's odd that we haven't had a politician die from a not-the-vaxx-but-it-was-the-vaxx ailment yet. Makes you wonder how many of them privately avoided vaccination while encouraging the public to do so.

In related news, Zuckerberg, while his platform was silencing anyone being critical of the vaccine was privately expressing exactly the kind of arguments he was censoring, which makes me wonder if he was jabbed too:

I share some caution on this, we just don't know the long term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA and RNA... to directly... encode in a person's DNA and RNA.. basically the ability to produce those anti-bodies... and whether that causes other mutations or other risks downstream...

There's apparently very strong evidence that some batches of Pfizer are (or have been) significantly more dangerous than others, which would have to be by design and not an accident. In which case you'd have to presume VIPs would have been given one of the weaker strains, if they were injected at all.

Also, it's been claimed a significant amount of vaccines have been well past their use by date when administered, with those people basically receiving nothing but sludge.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2023, 11:05 pm

I have a son between 20 and 30 so the trend is of interest to me. I just finished reading another article on the increase in heart attacks. Apparently they've been increasing at a steady pace since the early 2000's. When I look at the theories for why, it is easy for me to see how just the existence of the pandemic would have increased risk and incidence. Inactivity, poor eating habits, and stress all increased during the pandemic. All of which makes it hard to isolate cause and effect. I'm not ruling the vaccines out, and I'm not ruling the effects of having COVID-19 out. I'm just pointing out that we are still far from having a scientifically valid clear line of cause and effect.

I have asked my son to make sure he is seeing his doctor for annual checkups. I don't know how much it can reduce his risk - a lot of athletes who have had heart attacks were under regular medical care - but I do think the increasing risk needs to be on his radar in a material way. Knowing the signs of a heart attack, eating healthy, exercising, and reducing stress are important. IMHO, more important than getting or not getting the vaccine. If he develops a condition that could increase his vaccine risk, I certainly want him to know that as well, and he won't know that if he never sees a doctor.

80% of the population has now had COVID-19, and the long term effects of having the disease are not fully known. We DO know there ARE long term effects. So that needs to be factored into the equation for figuring out risk, as well. My son has had COVID-19. He's the only one of us who has. It was a mild case, but that doesn't mean it didn't mess with his body. I'm not ready to rule anything out. I think not ruling anything out is the most pragmatic approach. We all have to live with the reality that we are surrounded by unknowns, and rely on our instincts to figure out the best path forward. Mine is simple: eat right, exercise, reduce stress, see your doctor at least annually.

There are statistical comparisons that could help narrow down the culprits, and I'm not sure if that data exists (I haven't read the full thread). Rate of increase among those who had COVID-19, different types of vaccines, or any combination of the above, each separately compared to those who have had none of the above.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 1:59 pm

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/v-safe ... 4-days-cdc

V-Safe Part 1: After 464 Days, CDC Finally Coughed up Covid-19 Vaccine Safety Data Showing 7.7% of People Reported Needing Medical Care

First part of an incredible story that shows just how broken our public “health” apparatus is: very, very broken.

Last year, I wrote to let you know that the CDC was refusing to release its post-marketing safety data for Covid-19 vaccines from its v-safe system to the public, despite our legal demands for this data on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN).

The CDC refused to release this data even though it had documented the data was in a form that could already be released to the public (meaning, it was “deidentified” or clear of any personally identifying information) because Oracle, a private company, already had access to this deidentified data.

Well, after multiple legal demands, appeals, and two federal lawsuits, the CDC finally capitulated and agreed to a court ordered schedule compelling it to produce the data. Now that ICAN, and therefore the public, have received the check-the-box portions (as opposed to the free-text field portions) of this data, the data itself may explain why the CDC refused to release it without a fight.

V-safe’s data shows that 7.7% of its approximate 10 million users reported having to receive medical care after receipt of a Covid-19 vaccine, and over 70% of those users sought outpatient/urgent clinical care, emergency room care, and/or were hospitalized.

I can already hear the retort: surely these were anti-vaxxers reporting the need for medical care! Far from. All v-safe users received the Covid-19 vaccine. Anti-vaxxers don’t get the shot. Not only were these folks not against the shot – again, because every one of them got the shot – they are likely mostly vaccine enthusiasts. This is evidenced by the fact that most of the individuals who registered for v-safe did so between December 2020 and April 2021; in fact, around 9 million of the approximate 10 million users registered during this period. This was the time, you may recall, when many people were clamoring over each other to get the shot. When they were spending hours online searching for vaccine availability and making appointments. When love songs were literally being sung about the vaccine.

This was also early in the rollout when CDC recommended, and many states followed, a phased rollout, offering the first vaccines to healthcare workers and to long-term care facility residents. It was during this period that people signed up for v-safe to participate in its rollout, excited to be part of the vaccine program. (One can assume that more healthcare workers than elderly long-term care residents signed up for a smartphone-based program). This also pre-dates most vaccine mandates in the country.

The data submitted by the 10 million v-safe users therefore may be a good reflection of the experience of the larger population of 265 million Americans who received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine. To the extent it is not, if anything, these people (as enthusiasts and/or healthcare workers) were arguably more prone to underreport symptoms than to overreport.

The data itself is disconcerting but even more incredible is the CDC’s stonewalling the release of the data, the process needed to obtain the data, and how the CDC used, or dare I say misused, the data over the last year and a half. This story, in many ways, reflects all that is wrong with so-called public “health” authorities. It shows the serious danger resulting when the CDC’s policies, public claims, and reputation become indistinguishable from its need to defend a product at almost all costs.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 3:04 pm

I had the first two vaccines.I had no side effects.Still a Covid dodger.
53 deaths here from Covid in a county of of 7,200.
I don’t see any increase in young deaths in the local obits and definitely a decrease in total deaths.
Several years back when ephedra was a legal stimulant in vitamins and energy supplements there was an increased death rate( heart attack )in young athletes linked to it.It’s now banned.In most of the cases the kids took considerably more than the recommended dosage.
Now we have tons of energy drinks on the market and no telling what on the internet ,maybe not a good idea to chug several of those and go ripping around.
Sometimes there is a heart defect that has went undiagnosed and that could also be a factor.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 3:44 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I had the first two vaccines.I had no side effects.Still a Covid dodger.
53 deaths here from Covid in a county of of 7,200.
I don’t see any increase in young deaths in the local obits and definitely a decrease in total deaths.
Several years back when ephedra was a legal stimulant in vitamins and energy supplements there was an increased death rate( heart attack )in young athletes linked to it.It’s now banned.In most of the cases the kids took considerably more than the recommended dosage.
Now we have tons of energy drinks on the market and no telling what on the internet ,maybe not a good idea to chug several of those and go ripping around.
Sometimes there is a heart defect that has went undiagnosed and that could also be a factor.

I consume ephedrine regularly, it isn't banned here. Usually in conjunction with caffeine or an energy drink. I'm also prescribed 70 mg of lisdexamphetamine daily.

People don't seem to consider their limitations with stimulants in the same way they might with alcohol.

In particular, people often fail to consider the interaction between their high heart-rate activity and the stimulants they've consumed. You can literally run or dance or whatever yourself to death. A lot of those ephedrine related deaths were middle-aged guys who used to be athletic and either suffering heart issues or heat related issues because they over-estimated their fitness.

Higher than recommended doses might contribute, but keep in mind the recommended dose of ephedrine is uselessly low (8mg).

I'm wondering how much of this is due to lingering COVID symptoms, how much is related to vaccines, how much (if any) is related to excessive stimulant use and how much is one or more of those interacting.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 3:57 pm

/\ I used to get the bulk herb , Ma Huang ,at the health food store and make a tea with it.It was a nice pick me up and not bad mixed with peppermint.A type grows wild in the desert, I harvested some in Utah.Mormon tea.I should have gotten more, I’m not likely to return there anytime soon.
Sometimes it’s the whole “if one is good then six will be even better.”People can really over do it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2023, 4:03 pm

Misslizard wrote:
/\ I used to get the bulk herb , Ma Huang ,at the health food store and make a tea with it.It was a nice pick me up and not bad mixed with peppermint.A type grows wild in the desert, I harvested some in Utah.Mormon tea.I should have gotten more, I’m not likely to return there anytime soon.
Sometimes it’s the whole “if one is good then six will be even better.”People can really over do it.

ChubbyEmu talks about that phenomenon quite a bit in some of his videos.

It's all-natural and 1 a day is good for me, so a whole bottle will be even better he thought to himself as he downed the entire bottle.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jan 2023, 2:57 pm

I had three jabs (over a year ago now) with zero side effects to date, but I really feel now that I dodged a bullet somehow.

It was obvious to me in mid-2020 that there was little risk of me getting seriously ill with covid.
And it was obvious to me in late-2020 that rolling out a new vaccine in a few months (never mind a vaccine using an entirely new technology) was not allowing enough time to guarantee its safety and effectiveness.

Still, I was encouraged to get the jabs by a couple of biologist acquaintances of mine.
These were people who I had often heard complain about the dishonest mainstream media and about the politicization of science, but on this occasion they went with the mainstream narrative. I'm confident they didn't do so for monetary reasons. I think they really couldn't see how the instincts of the vaccine-hesitant 'plebs' could trump their expertise. But now I am certain the 'plebs' were right.

Since researching this further, I've been amazed at how biologists and medical professionals can disagree over the most basic things, such as the question over whether the covid vaccine always stays in the vaccination site (the arm) or whether it can move to other areas of the body (surely we know now that the latter is the case).

Also, I've been amazed at how many biologists and medical professionals didn't seem to understand what is (to my mind) the main problem with mRNA vaccines, namely that there is no way to predict how much toxin a given person's body is going to produce in the time (2 weeks or so?) that the mRNA remains in their body.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 9:56 am

slam_thunderhide wrote:
Also, I've been amazed at how many biologists and medical professionals didn't seem to understand what is (to my mind) the main problem with mRNA vaccines, namely that there is no way to predict how much toxin a given person's body is going to produce in the time (2 weeks or so?) that the mRNA remains in their body.

Moderna definately knew about this, it why back in 2016, they used ah what's it called, "Grigler-Najjar syndrome", as their initial flagship mRNA therapy.
It's a very simple disease and almost an ideal case for mRNA therapy.

In people with CN their body can't make a protein that breaks down a waste product.
So the product just piles up and up and up in their cells and in their blood.
But the worst 90% of the symptoms are produced by the last 10 to 20% of the waste as it reaches critical limits.

So to fix it, just give them mRNA that codes for the protein they can't make. We know the protein is safe, because all normal peoples bodies have it.

And the range of drug that can be safely administered, is massive.
So variations of say 25 fold in expression for the same dose, were not a big problem.
If they expressed a massive amount, they'd need an injection maybe once every two years, if a small amount, maybe once a month.
And thus they would have an actual working product to keep the venture capital money coming in, while they tried to fix the dose consistency problem in all their other drugs.

It wasn't a bad plan, but the project had to be shelved because over multiple shots, the nano lipids showed cumulative liver toxicity.

Further reading : https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/mod ... uble-mrna/

Quote:
The indefinite delay on the Crigler-Najjar project signals persistent and troubling safety concerns for any mRNA treatment that needs to be delivered in multiple doses, covering almost everything that isn’t a vaccine, former employees and collaborators said.

Well, that statement might come back to haunt them as the vaccine is now also a multi dose regime.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2023, 8:53 pm

Project Veritas delivering Jerry Springer-style entertainment once again. Even I think they have taken this man's words in the worst possible light. A more reasonable interpretation of what he said is Pfizer and co. are deliberately mutating viruses to get ahead of mutations that might appear in the wild at a later date. That was the point of the (illegal at times on US soil) gain-of-function research in previous years that may well have lead to the creation of the Covid-19 virus in the first place. Not a brilliant look for Pfizer on many levels and they are doing major damage control - Daily Mail and MSN articles disappearing and this man is being scrubbed from the internet and perhaps history itself as we speak. Still it's being reported as "Pfizer mutating (and presumably releasing) viruses just so they can sell us the vaccines later muhahaha" which is a tad misleading.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2023, 12:55 pm

lostproperty wrote:
Mikah wrote:

There's apparently very strong evidence that some batches of Pfizer are (or have been) significantly more dangerous than others, which would have to be by design and not an accident. In which case you'd have to presume VIPs would have been given one of the weaker strains, if they were injected at all.

This might be naive of me, but I can't see the powers-that-be conspiring to ensure that VIPs were given weaker injections than everyone else. As far as I know, people (at least regular people) getting the jabs had no idea what batch their jab was going to come from until they'd had it. In my opinion it's more likely that the (by now obvious) differences in batch strength were due to the rushed and unprofessional nature of the whole production and rollout process.

I do agree with you and Mikah's skepticism regarding how many VIPs were actually jabbed. I mean there have been some reports of wealthy people (in Spain I think, and most recently in Italy) paying for fake vaccine certificates. These weren't super-elite people, but they were certainly wealthier and more well-connected than average.

I also agree with you and Mikah that it would be interesting to know if any of the super-elite have been injured or even killed by the vaccines. There have been some interesting cases I've heard of:

Elon Musk tweeted a few weeks ago that he'd suffered fairly serious side effects from the vaccines, and a relative of his had suffered even worse. Then again, even Elon Musk is a bit of an outsider in super-elite circles.

Former Australian MP and former head of the Australian Medical Association Dr Kerryn Phillips has said both she and her partner have been injured by the covid vaccines.

Retired millionaire Swiss banker Pascal Najadi received three jabs, and is now reportedly going to file a criminal complaint against Swiss President Alain Berset, allegedly for the lies the government spread about vaccinated people not being contagious. (I thought I'd read that Najadi himself had been injured by the vaccines, but I can't find those details right now.)

Thai Princess Ong-Bha was seriously injured a few days after a covid booster shot, and is reportedly still in a coma, and the Thai royal family are apparently fairly confident the jab is to blame.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 9:10 pm

https://www.conservativereview.com/horo ... 15184.html

The dip in birth rates wasn't temporary in some places.

In 2010, Bill Gates famously articulated a four-part equation to reducing the world’s carbon output. Seemingly bizarrely, his first component was reducing the population — through vaccination. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion,” bemoaned Gates in his now infamous TED Talk. “Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10% or 15%.” Until recently, I thought this must have been a gaffe. After all, how could vaccines reduce the world’s population? Well, enter the COVID jabs – if you even want to call them vaccines – and we might have our answer.

Sweden is a perfect country to study because it never locked down and should not have been affected socially by the lockdowns. Yet not only did the Swedes experience a sharp decline in births nine months after their vaccination program, the numbers are further deteriorating over time. According to Statistics Sweden, live births are down 8.1% for the year (8.7% per capita), but as Gato observes, the worst month was October 2022 (the most recent month with data), which saw a 13.2% per capita decline. What on earth could explain the fact that this trend is getting worse, other than … you know what? He collated the data from 25 years, and this data, which is in plain sight, raises the question of why there is no policy concern whatsoever.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 12:06 pm

Veritas have released more from the same Pfizer exec, this is a nice quotable:

"I hope that we don't find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body...or the entire next generation's super f****d up, can you imagine the scandal? I would delete Pfizer from my resume."

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... 8734943233

Seems they are aware of the affects on women and potentially what that might mean for fertility (to quote Pfizer guy: it has to be affecting something hormonal to be affecting menstrual cycles).